What is his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
youtu.be/_tcfyer6dho
youtu.be/fSbTRm4OBYU
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/women-watch-32-hours-of-tv-114247
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only woman I could see having a career in the NFL is nick mangolds olympic lifting sister.

I'd love to see this happen and then the backlash after women start getting crippled by men

It's the death throes of the social justice movement. They're reverting to utilizing childhood heroes and people we looked up to as kids to somehow use nostalgia as a mode in which to win people over.

>you're on the wrong side of history, goy

Kek

Things Bill Nye never said for $200 please

There are women in the NFL, they're called the Browns.

Fuckin kek

>75% of Americans are white
>so I think that 75% of the NFL should be white

...wait, I confused the NFL and the NBA.

Never mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

BAHAHAHAHA
can't wait to see a 5'4 female return a kick and literally get folded like a fucking chair.
BILL, BILL, BILL

JESUS CHRIST IF I SEE ONE MORE (((science))) (((goy))) THREAD I WILL DEFINITELY MURDER SOMEONE

his fuckin face is unbearable and his virtue signaling in the mah sex junk video literally caused me to puke 24/7 he acts like a fucking moron who has no fucking clue while virtue signaling the shit out of his not existing credibility

More than half of the world population is Asian so I think more than half of the NFL should be Asian.

>a bunch of big muscular women tackling each other
I'd watch women play football if they had a separate but equal league and put in anywhere near the same amount of effort as actual NFL players did

The (((science))) guy sold his soul

That's pretty gay.

Half of men should become women instead.

60%*

lol

Half of the humans are

WOMEN

so I think that half of the

CASUALTIES IN COMBAT

should be women

-Bill Nye

People would think the idea of women in the NFL is such a progressive and brave idea. Until that woman got hit full force by a 300 plus pound line backer. Then suddenly the NFL would be sexist and promoting hitting women and may even be twisted in some way of promoting rape culture.

Then there's the fact that after the game the women would let all the Tyrone's of the team run a train on her so she and they can "unwind" after a hard game

Are you saying the league they do have where they play half naked isn't worth watching?

this is like that meme that says 20% of black kids are smarter than 50% of white kids or some shit like that, basically a logical trap that gets touted by black twitter

We all know how popular woman's basketball is

Implying that 100% of the world believes is the oppression of binary genders.

>I'd love to see this happen and then the backlash after women start getting crippled by men
I would actually pay to go see women getting paralyzed by pretending to be equal. Then we can all blame the "Science Guy" and laugh at the wheel-chair-bound SJWs still fighting for more rights.

Heh.

you should flood twitter with that :D

Look at its nose, you have the answer I'm sure.

what the actual fuck

>We all know how popular woman's basketball is
I love seeing basketball games with total scores of the winners and losers around 75. Obviously it is impeccable defense. Why are mens teams able to run the scores up so high?

It really makes you think.

'CAUSE MY SEX JUNK
IS SO OH OH OH

why cant stemlets cant into art?

I'm starting to fucking despise capitalism because it encourages this virtue signalling, devoid of any real substance.

Entertainment/advertisement figures just saying the most redundant things to encompass more demographics for their product/service.

Can some1 pls xplain,
Why the fuck do we need a separate fucking female CHESS championship? Are women dumber than men or something?
Why aren't feminists protesting this sexist policy?

Carly Fiorini?

Daily reminder he's a massive asshole

LoL
I'd watch that.

He's doing his job.. (((they))) paid him to do a job and so he's doing it.

He's trying really hard to get pussy

Felicia Day is an ugly bitch

Kek

>Shill Nye the Zion Goy

The pun is nearly ready for full assault memeing.

What can we change Nye into, Anons?

In response to your question: Yeah, they are.

Mrs Doyle?

>What is his fucking problem?
He is a entertainer pretending to be a scientist that's riding the millennial nostalgia wave.

A wave that is about to roll back hard.

Sad.

Completely believe this
So many videos are passed around of him "DESTROYING" a pundit where he's just being a condescending tool and not answering anything

Wait a minute that Einstein

Cancer

Im so glad this stupid, fuckin, little bitch liberal scientist got BTFO like the pussy faggot he is.

It's amazing the rise you can get out of little libtards who cry about their fuckin gender and muh man made climate change.

Bill Nye is a failure. How do I know that? Because he must convince everyone else that they have failed.

In all honesty, Bill Nye could be cool and successful at an appropriate level. However, his stupid ass got involved in politics, and he got btfo.

Lesson learned. Stop while you're ahead.

Oh that bill Nye.

>all I can hear is: BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

That's a great idea. Nothing would end the idea that men and women are equal than making them compete equally in a violent sport.

I saw Bill Nye at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any gender identity infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Reminder that Nye answers questions on The Big Think every week. Look at the backlash in the comments.

youtu.be/_tcfyer6dho

nice catch

I was going to do this myself
Appreciated

That's pretty good user. I got nothing though.

>Will ye not be pansexual, father? Ah go on, just nibble on a wee cock father, it's only a little 'un. Ah go on. Go on, go on, go on. Go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, GO ON!!

Do butt stuff

youtu.be/fSbTRm4OBYU
Ignore the music. But a this tranny TKO'd a female mma fighter in 40 seconds

Satan stop

He's trying to get pussy.

>Androgy the Asian Seahorse:
This one goes out to all my bipeds who identify as LADIES!
>(((Rachel Bloom))):
This world of ours is full of choice
But must I choose between only John or Joyce?
Are my options only hard or moist?
My vagina has its own voice
Not vocal cords, a metaphorical voice
Sometimes I do a voice for my vagina
Please don't tell me I'm the only one who does that
'Cause my sex junk is so oh, oh, oh
Much more than either or, or, or
Power bottom or power top
Versatile love may have some butt stuff
It's evolution, ain't nothing new
There's nothing taboo about a sex stew, just add salt or Gerard Depardieu
French treasure
If they're alive I'll date 'em
Channing or Jenna Tatum
I'm down for anything
Don't box in my box
Give someone new a handy
Then give yourself props
>Beta Indian:
Oh you think you're so smart, did you learn gay in college?
>(((Rachel Bloom))):
Chill with all of that while I drop some knowledge
Sexuality's a spectrum, everyone is on it
Even you might like it if you sit up on it
Drag queen, drag king, just do what feels right
You're tall pansexual, flirty wood sprite
Who enjoys a fleshlight in the cold moonlight?
>Beta Indian:
With a sad clown Skyping via satellite?
>(((Rachel Bloom))):
Damn skippy, home slice, sing it with me all night
Sex how you want it, it's your goddamn right
Get off your soapbox
Get off your soapbox
My sex junk's better than bagels with lox
With lots of schmear
>Bill Nye The Science Guy:
That's exactly the right message (((Rachel))), nice job!
(((Rachel Bloom))) everybody
Pajeet! DJ Seahorse!
Nice nice beautiful nice!

betting these games would be a lot of fun

He is a cuck quote goldmine

THEY SAY THAT MY VIBE IS TOO DARK MY EYES ARE TOO HARSH

Where is the proof he said this ?

close enough. might as well go back to segregated leagues. monkeys already have segregated colleges by choice

Bill Nye was a childhood icon for me. I loved watching his shows where he taught basic science in an entertaining way. Witnessing him become consumed by dysgenic and anti-scientific regressive politics is absolutely disgusting. Please make it stop. Come home Bill

Mr. Kapner?

Blue pilled cuck detected

I have personal experience playing against women in high school soccer.

Some of the smaller schools put girls on their defense (I was offense) and you felt bad completely dominating them because they're so fucking slow and worthless against men and pushing them (and eventually knocking them down) to get the ball but you would imagine that they wanted to be treated as equals.

Those schools did not win games at all.

If women were equals the NFL would be 50% female.

I can get behind this 100%. The only way to save the white race is make women more masculine.

He's 100% anglo. All of our degeneracy promoters are either jews or anglos.

>Moloch tattoo

10/10 would let babysit my kids

just saw this on Youtube
>Shill & Lie for Zion, Goy

Which is exactly how a Tesla's brake system works

>In twenty years a washed up Youtube celebrity will be the equivalent of him and be arguing with people on CNN.

Bill Nye the Jewish Lie!

HAHA so only 20% of blacks are above average white iq? Thats fuckin funny low iq blacks retweet that.

Bill nye is a religion of peace

>This goes out to all my bipeds that identify as ladies
What kind of bigoted nonsense is this? Some people are born without two legs. Pedal-ness is a spectrum, and if you identify as mono-pedal by the age of five, we should have the state fund the amputations.

F

>Gender is like sex, it's on a spectrum
Hold the fuck up... I thought even the far left was in agreeance that sex is purely defined by biology. What the fuck is this jack ass talking about?

I want to make fun of this, I really do, but I did this exact same thing in the 6th grade. I wasn't expecting the ball and when it was passed to me I panicked

Female viewers = feminism = $$

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/women-watch-32-hours-of-tv-114247
>Women watch 32 hours of TV a week, four more than men
>Women watch more telly than men and favour soaps and talent shows.

There would be a lot of dead women on the field.

Women were a mistake.