USA TO TEST ICBM ON APRIL 26 BREAKING NEWS!!!

Could it all just be a coincidence? I think not..

Trump radio message april 26youtube.com/watch?v=eeu6XgAoWpU

Operation Gotham shield in effect to prepare for nuke blast.

All of senate to meet on April 26 on Topic of North Korea

North Korea expected to test nuke at any moment.

kek himself has told everyone something is coming..

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/386092-japan-missile-strike-guidance/
youtube.com/watch?v=uuwfgXD8qV8
commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:EMP_mechanism.png#mw-jump-to-license
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-24/washington-dc-area-hold-massive-drill-preparation-complex-coordinated-terror-attack-
youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/608671/us-test-launch-nuclear-missile-april-26-donald-trump
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-25/us-military-begins-moving-thaad-anti-missile-system-south-korea-deployment-site
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-missile-test-launch-vandenberg-20170425-story,amp.html
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_government_operations_and_exercises_on_September_11,_2001
youtube.com/watch?v=HNlOsko1H7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it finally gonna happen guys?

>NIPS PUT ON 10 MINUTE WARNING, NUCLEAR STRIKE IMMINENT

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECT

rt.com/news/386092-japan-missile-strike-guidance/

The end is nigh my friend

I hope the feminists are ready to be drafted!

You idiots asked for it!

youtube.com/watch?v=uuwfgXD8qV8

not like this

not like this...

You guys are all faggots

It's fucking nothing.
Fuck off LARPERS.

>North Korea expected to test nuke at any moment.
Non-jew source?

Didn't think so.

Lets fucking hope...
I cba attach a meme or fucking gif. This shit is not funny. I am shitting myself...

Chances are- nothing gonna happen... I'm sure of it.... Hopefully.... I mean considering....... Not happening is it?......... Fuck I'm not even joking I need a shit, a spliff and a fuckin whisky or something.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck

bad self eater part 2: nuclear boogaloo

>Nuclear detonation "test"
>The same time we launch an ICBM
>"We tested and ICBM and North Korea detonated a small war head in one of our cities as retaliation, goyim!"
Screenshot this shit. Because it's exactly what will happen.

Keep in mind, we're not talking about a conventional nuclear attack where a missile hits the ground and explodes. This would be a HEMP (High Altitude, Electromagnetic Pulse) where a low yield nuke would be exploded at a high altitude for maximum coverage of its EMP.

"The mechanism is for a 400 km high altitude burst EMP: gamma rays hit the atmosphere between 20-40 km altitude, ejecting electrons which are then deflected sideways by the earth's magnetic field. This makes the electrons radiate EMP over a massive area. Because of the curvature of earth's magnetic field over the USA, the maximum EMP occurs south of the detonation and the minimum occurs to the north."

commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:EMP_mechanism.png#mw-jump-to-license

Also happening on the 26th :

Washington D.C. To Hold Massive "Coordinated Terror Attack" Drill This Wednesday

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-24/washington-dc-area-hold-massive-drill-preparation-complex-coordinated-terror-attack-

U.S. test icbms every year many times lol. do you mean they will detonate a nuke in Nevada?

>North Korea expected to test nuke at any moment.
youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4

26 April = Richter Scale Day

>26 April = Richter Scale Day

26 April = Richter Scale Day

>26 April = Richter Scale Day

This is almost too ironic to be true XD

Pretty clearly saying "From April 26"

WW3 tomorrow April 26th 2017, 12:01pm PST

Skynet goes live

dang, why did it ends like this.

Because we didn't listen

We didn't listen!!!

we're deaf this is not our fault.

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/608671/us-test-launch-nuclear-missile-april-26-donald-trump

Yeah this news is starting to spread, obviously Daily Star is known for fear mongering though...

I hope to find some more articles with better info, including the live fire drills by DPRK, Japan evacuation plans, status on the USS Carl Vinson strike group and also not forgetting all these emergency meetings with UN.

Guys, no joke... Something, I'm not sure what, is going down real soon!

Someone update on the radio chatter??

I live near the AFB that's doing the launch and they annually test ICBMs. its just a spoopy coincience.

No ones stopping you from reading lips.

Linkage :
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-25/us-military-begins-moving-thaad-anti-missile-system-south-korea-deployment-site
(THAAD being moved into place in South Korea)

Latimes link on ICBM launch on the 26th :
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-missile-test-launch-vandenberg-20170425-story,amp.html

We got a muffugen "mexican intelectual" here

>north Korea expected to test nuke at any moment.

source or fuck off you stupid britcuck

Good Canada isn't fucked

Annually?

They just tested these 2 months ago

Coincidences? Not likely

We tested our Trident systems last year around this time I believe. They do that to make sure that the current batches are still functioning.

Our Nuclear arsenal could use some updating however.

VAFB is the go-to base to undergo minuteman III tests. These launches are scheduled months prior.

Here is a GIF version to your JPG.

Have a good day sir!

>ICBM
Is it nuclear?

"Trump will go April 26th"

He won't have to worry about a spending bill, he will be granted emergency war powers by the senate, he will arrest everyone in the house. It's coming.

this

Sage

Gotham Shield...GOTHAM Shield? Isn't it gonna be a test on Metlife, the same stadium that was gonna get nuked in Dark Knight?

Whats that in cool people time?

Kek wills it

>Curvature of Earth's magnetic field
Good thing the Earth is Flat then.

Sounds like some retard illegally broadcasting a loop. If it were official, they would have put a little more effort into it.

Fuck off LARPers this is all horseshit just like every other autismo "Habbening" thread

Life will go on as normal tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that...so on and so fourth until we all die our mundane deaths like every other nigger

EMPs are not nearly as effective as you retards think, everything has shields built in nowadays you stupid kike fearmongering faggots

No you dipshit if you bother to look into it, the drill is about a nuke going off in Manhattan and the Metlife stadium will be the mock triage location for medical services. There's no games there tomorrow obviously due to the drill.

>Bolt that's killy
>Shine in night
>No kill
As it was foretold

SKYKINGSKYKING
SKYKINGSKYKING

>WE WUZ SKYKANGZ AN SHEEIT

Cassini countdown to Grand Finale Dive #1 :
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/
0:10:34:00 ...
April 26th

That is so cool! I forgot that was happening!
THanks for the reminder

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_government_operations_and_exercises_on_September_11,_2001

A lot of activity this last few days...

Buckle up Amerifags and enjoy the ride!!

KRIEGER!

Spring Break 2017 - Bomb the fuck out of NK!

>USA TO TEST ICBM ON APRIL 26
There's nothing anyone can do about it so it doesn't matter. None of this matters.

Digits confirm the glory of the atom.

Shadilay

KEK CALLS US ALL TO HIS SIDE

I feel like we're intentionally being fed all these happenings to keep up docile. Just think about the past 2-3 months.

March 15th nothing happened

April 3rd nothing happened,

April 15th nothing happened

Nothing will happen now either, and someone larped and predicted the next date in may already.

if singles nothing will happen tomorrow.

H A P P E N I N G

if doubles the atoms get deactivated

You cant stop it. Nothing can stop it. Soon.

some of you guys are altright, don't go to gotham tomorrow

Digits confirm we're in a simulation and this is the final mission before we get turned off

Time to load up on bottlecaps

But things are different this time, the ball is already rolling. Things are being lined up, chinese troops deployed, russian troops deployed, carriers en route. Submarine in South Korea dock yesterday.
I'd say it's happening, but not as fast as you'd hope it would happen.

something is probably going to happen on the 26th. the mother of all bombs is a foreshadowing of many more bombs to be dropped from its womb.

Wtf is this shit in mainstream tv?????

400km you mean on the moon?

Oh shit the old nuclear radar on top some random mountain near where my parents live just got reactivated.

>1 post by this ID
>One our and 21 minutes ago

>USA TO TEST ICBM
what did they mean by this?

>tfw absolutely fuck-all happens.

NK will never be eliminated.
Nor will the Middle East scum.
Nor will North Africa.
Nor will California.
Nor will Germany.

Sweden will still be shit in 10 years time.
Britain will be poor and bankrupt.
"London" is already moving to Dublin and Germany for banking.
That's your only happenings. Business as usual.
THEY always win, which is no fun for us.

the divine is happening

They're decommissioning a Minuteman II by launching it into the sea and are using it for a general test/exercise pertaining to the missile system.

Ww3 within two months, 4 months if DJI stays over 20k

buckle up for a ride to HELL

>Recorded in September 2016
Really activates my almonds

Low Earth Orbit 400km Satellite Level

>trump secretly nukes the senate
>all the globalist kike shills dead
>all of their entourages are arrested for treason and child fucking
>go to war with North Korea under the pretense that they did it
>purge remaining kike shills under the pretense of nork spies

American golden age

Interesting date.

Also his wife's birthday.

Kim will not be defeated. Digits will confirm this.

Holy shit, someone give this man a fucking medal

Delet this

Its a bigass dish array and an empty cement bunker, apparently the established tourist trap got shut down in minutes after troops got on site to check the equipment.

Its a shame I actually wanted to sneak in one night, but I dont want to get shot over this.

What does it mean?

war with Kimmie the commie is gonna be a huge mistake. The norks will never surrender and this whole mess will just turn out to be another Vietnam but with nukes involved.

If you think Trump isn't a jewish dog you need to mutilate your scrotum asap

ICBM Minuteman III launch animation:
youtube.com/watch?v=HNlOsko1H7Q

this is what is gonna happen tomorrow