So, politically speaking, how does this picture make you feel?

So, politically speaking, how does this picture make you feel?

Happy to know how easily I could fuck either of them.

That this is a pointless thread.

It discriminates against non-cisgendered individuals who enjoy being slapped.

I feel sorry for them. They have become what they hate the most.

I feel like starting a company to shill a product against hair loss in women.

>sell sandwiches called Deluxe Slaps beside them $1.99 for men $2.99 for women

i'd fucking walk into the table "on accident" and fuck all their shit up then just say "sorry" and walk off... what a bunch of fucking cunts

Aroused

I agree. Not charging Cisgendered Straight-Identified for slaps only contributes to their privilege while leaving the other 76 genders financially disparaged.

Like raping them

>promoting violence

Cisgender is a hate term created to demonize men who are sexually attracted to women. In essence the term is used to discriminate against a sexual orientation and all who uses it must go to the gulag.

like they'll end up dying alone because their family probably hates them and they'll inevitably alienate all their friends

Wow so blacks can't get slapped? That's ableist.

sign implies to dole out.

I'd run them over with my truck of peace.

I'm black. I'd spit a giant ball of phlegm in both their faces, take $10 from each of their purses, call them fuckin' hoes, and leave the empty case of my mix CD on the table in front of them.

So you're gay?

I don't think they're interested in non-artificial penises.

it doesnt bother me, we offer them free helicopter rides

If it really must be stated in this thread, it's a term meant to marginalize normal people while promoting degenerates as morally superior in some way.

i would walk around the corner, put my shirt covering my face, come back, and kick that fuckin table right into their chests as hard as possible

Would let a cute girl slap me, not applicable in this case tho

I'd go up and film myself getting slapped

then call the cops on them for assault

Who cares?
t.Cisgendered straight-identified white man

fetishizing weakness.

I'd play with myself while they slapped me. That shit is hot.

Like I need a safe space

If they slap me and I punch them in the face afterwards will I be charged with anything?

They did not specify whether they give or recieve the slaps

Looks like they are advertising a rock-solid justification for beating the shit out of a whiny annoying woman.

"Free Assault Initiations - Defend Yourself Today!"

If you really want to get to the heart of the matter, it's actually (((weaponizing))) weakness

Being a mutt who looks mostly white (thankfully) I'd do my best to make a gas chamber out of a porta potty, put on my Sunday best (SS outfit), and offer free gassing for Jews/anyone who wants it since I don't discriminate.

>pic unrelated

Indifferent.
Now excuse me, I have to get back to work.

Legally you can't consent to an assault, so even if you let them hit you you could still sue them afterwards.

>not reading the smallprint

This

>Get friend to film
>Lean in without saying anything
>Get slapped
>Report to police for assault
>Argue that you only wanted to see them better, and that you didn't give consent
>Profit

>Put GoPro around head
>Say "I'm a cisgendered straight identified white man"
>Wait for reaction
>If they don't slap, go away smugly
>If they slap, sue them for assault

I love the smug grin on their ugly lesbian faces.Somebody should collect some cum and bomb them with it.

I'd flip the table over and run off.

walk up to them and tell them "i'll punch back if you touch me"
then just keep staring at them with the face of stone cold autism until they get uncomfortable

They want the dick

It makes me happy. The left does all the propaganda work for us now.

let them slap me then beat the shit out of them
>nap logic

That I hope this picture come from the beginning of a video where a large truck goes off-road and kills two women.

I'm not a violent guy, but I would enjoy slowly strangling them.

with muh dik

I'd love to get slapped a few times, spit at, called a faggot, and then I'd choke the hot one and fuck her brains out.

>triggered white cucks

lel, if you can't do the time don't do the crime. this is but a normal reaction to whitey's oppression against women, LGBTQ population and PoC

>hot one
get glasses

I'm beginning to understand why muslims throw acid in stupid whore's faces

Be sure to wear the Outfit. THE OUTFIT.

Just slap them back, cucks.

Ill pass, Im into some kinky shit but I dont hit girls.

>walk up to them
>pull down pants
>spread my cheeks and ask for slap
>get boner blow my load on their sign

Holy shit I wish I saw that in my area. Because then I'd get my ski mask, and my water gun. I'd fill my water gun with my piss and some jizz (probably mostly piss though) then I'd go up to those bitches and spray it all over them.

Sure i would give them a slap or two

I don't have anything against getting slapped for fun, if they're good looking and actually women. Not the case here.

Fucking based Norway.

I would slap them for being white.

>Stand before them
>laugh