LE PEN IS FINISHED

STANDING HERE
I REALISE
YOU WERE JUST LIKE ME
TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY

What will the polls look like in 4 years?

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

ASSHOLE!!!

_____is finished.

always means ____ is going to win, thanks shills!

Not if i have anything to say about it

- All the candidates publicly called their supporters to vote against Le Pen.

- Except Mélenchon only who asked his supporters to vote on his site what he should publicly call for, the most respectful and democratic behavior.

- Mélenchon get demonized by Macron on TV and the medias in general for it because he didn't call to vote against Le Pen.

>Still trusting (((polls)))

>the polls that almost perfectly projected the first round

P R E S I D E N T
M A C R O N

Poll was totally right in the first turn.

10 000 000+ people weren't allowed to vote because they were removed from the list tho, just a normal election in France.

Do you literally want more sandniggers or is it me that has misunderstood Macron?

Why were they removed?

>Mélenchon get demonized by Macron on TV and the medias in general for it because he didn't call to vote against Le Pen
Macron is not very smart, I see

Polls? Ha!

Macron doesn't sound too bad. He is to the right of the current conservatives here on a lot of issues like low taxation and economic freedoms.

France is set to benefit greatly from Brexit under Macron because all the banks and companies leaving us are more likely to resettle there.

Too white.

Not gonna lie, former Le pen voter here. It's fucking hilarious watching her crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Some because they moved to a different house during 2016, some don't know the reason.
Also 500 000 received 2 voting cards and could vote twice.
Some got a voting wrap thing that already had the name of a candidate inside...

Wait what? Did they just walk up to the voting stations and get refused? What was the official reasoning?

All those who were removed from the list are doing something in the court now, i don't know how to explain correctly in english, sorry.

Yeah but most french people are even more stupid than him and actually fall for it even tho is very obviously sounds extremly stupid.

Well let's hope those 10m white voters can get up and vote.

Melenchon was /ourguy/

literally a shitpost in gif form... top kek...

jesus if fillon would have been as eurosceptic as Le Pen he would literally be the perfect president. I dont get it why Le Pen is such a fucking protectionist and statist.

Why would a fillon voter not vote le pen or at least abstain? Thats like people being serious when saying that's it drumpf is finished I'm a hillshill now"