axios.com/ted-cruz-introduces-el-chapo-act-to-pay-for-the-wall-2378374826.html

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uBE7sWSPJJs
action.aclu.org/secure/end-policing-for-profit
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THE BRICKS CHAPO

based

Any extra details aside from doing what Texas is already doing?

sounds good

We should have elected Cruz.

How do we actually get Mexico to pay for the wall?

TED CRUZ SOLVES THE PROBLEM!

Shake-down the Mexican drug lords.

Who would actually be against this? Lel

liberals

it should be nearly impossible for this bill to not pass congress because there is arguably no better use for the seized money. the liberals will try to hold it back though because they hate the wall

Police departments/feds that get to steal the money.

Huh, so what did peopld really say the cost was gonna be 70bil? Idk the exact amount but if we can kill 14bil from it i aint gonna complain.

>Ensuring Lawful Collection of Hidden Assets to Provide Order
>E.L. C.H.A.P.O.

you ameriburgers just love your acronyms dont you?

shut the fuck up Ted Cruz is Texas

This

Dahnald!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uBE7sWSPJJs

>When Ted Cruz's redemption arc is almost as good as the main plot.

Anyone who is or is influenced by someone who would otherwise have a grab at that money. So, the entire US got and population?

He was ourguy all along

Cruz 2020

Ensuring
Lawful

Collection of
Hidden
Assets to
Provide
Order

Burn the drugs, use money for immigration enforcement

>Pic related
are the only types of people who would be against this

A fucking leaf is going to save the US

It's too bad Ted is such an Israel first piece of shit. We could use a slimy lawyer type on our side more often.

I don't even think that all of the seized assets would ever amount to even half of the cost of the wall

Bingo. They'll use some emotional argument like "we should be using this money on education instead!" when they know full and well that it is essentially impossible for the money to be reconditioned in that fashion. (and of course, continue to ignore that money is the last problem with our current education system)

Cruz is positioning for 2020. Its all he has ever done. Dude is a trojan horse though. How the fuck do you sleep with the woman that co-authored the NAU proposal and is Goldman VP but then spew Cruz's rhetoric. Im not buying the James Carville/Matalin act.

EVERY
LEAF

CAN
HOLD
A
PINECONE
ORDER

Found the good goy

MUH greatest ally

Wtf im cruze missle now

action.aclu.org/secure/end-policing-for-profit

TED CRUZ IS FUCKING KING

who would knew that Cruz was meant to be the best ally of Trump?

Based.
Why havnt we done this already?
Now that i think of it...what happens to all the money the government confiscates from drug raids?

No one likes you Mishima

Based Rato. He is like Vegeta but not a jobber.

>cruz el chapo act
Makes Cruz look like a pussy faggot yet again.

If he had balls he would use RICO to freeze funds of all organizations that provide material support to ANTIFA or anyone in ANTIFA.

FO for the gold and get Soros money not this BS.

WHEN U WITH THE RATO, YOU GET BIT

Cruz was /ourguy/ the whole time. You should have listened.

Y'Know, maybe Ted Cruz isn't that bad of a guy.

So now what? How long until this is voted on (and hopefully passed)?

Because the money belongs to mexico according to US, mexican, and international law. We also do not HAVE his assets yet. Most are hidden in switzerland or some shit in a desert only his peons know about. Also 14 billion wouldnt be enough for the wall. I think the estimate was 30 billion, but someone can correct me on that cause everyone has a different number.

Inb4 libs get mad because "It's Mexico's money!"

Brilliant.

Now if Mexicans protest it, it makes them look like druglord sympathizers.

Isn't it obvious?

Unhinged racism and rampant antisemitism. Bitch gets wet

wtf I'm a #cruzmissile now

we already have narco simpathizers, they think narcos are the good guys and will save us from our government

Cruz Control 2: Redemption.

Good point.

People need to stop forgiving/forgetting when it comes to these career politicians. They have shaky convictions because they only desire power and fame, nothing more.
This means they can be used, but, they cannot be depended upon. They need to constantly be getting their asses whipped and their socks drawers raided in order to be kept in line. Left to their own devices, they will be shacking up with any old penis.

i missed this

Retarded, most his cash is drugs,not physical shit,any actual cash is.hidden

man if i knew trump would even be more pro israel than cruz i would have went with cruz

he's /ourguy/ for sure

this better pass unless trump is jelly

This is a win-win, dry them out Ted!!!

>yfw narcos start hiding drugs in tonsil stones

brainwashed spics

I came to Sup Forums as soon as I saw the article looking to see if anyone'd said it

ya blew it op

wtf is a tonsil stone ?

FPBP

>We shouldn't put 14 billion towards the wall because it costs 30 billion

What?

um people who don't think drugs should be illegal at all?

this is all a plan to get cruz back his DELEGATES

is Cruz, dare I say, /ourspic/ ?

Without using memes and 10 word posts, explain how seizing money and assets in another country is even lawful and not a really difficult task to achieve, considering the money is hidden and spread everywhere, assets are tied to people who lend their names, and the fact that the 14b sum is just a rough estimation of drug sales that ignores the spending of his organization

It's not even legal to seize money on our country just like that

>this idea FEELS good so it must work
Fucking retards, I assume you're the same tainted subhuman blood that wants drugs to remain illegal

DAY NEED TO USE DAT 12 BILLYEN FOR MO MONEY FOR DEM PRGRAMS

>libertarians now believe the governments can seize all of a persons assets if the government accuses them of commiting a crime

my almonds are activated

Libertarian oldfags on Sup Forums are a minority today

We have redditors and stormweenies as a majority now

EVERY
LEAF

CAN
HELP
AUSTRALIAN
PENIS'S
OFF

leaves confirmed for beating off oss

It's a good idea. But how would we actually get the money? Or do we already have enough money seized...?

Fucking genious! Holy crap. Will it pass? Can it pass? Is the money 'available'? Does it need majority or 60 votes in the senate?

Chapo, I'm coming for the bricks.

>it's a good idea!
>doesn't explain why it's a good idea, nor understands whether it's possible or not

Further proof Sup Forums is infested with retards who love to indulge in feel good bullshit thinking

Don't call me a shitter, but I will be brutally honest:

>Mexico is a third world country that no one fucking cares about

I am being serious. You could get fucking nuked tomorrow and no one but the US would care. You are a corrupt, disgusting nation full of crime. No one cares. The US could do fucking anything to you and no one would bat an eyelid,

Sorry taconigger your days of easy entry are coming to an end

>thousands of spics died for this, in Mexican soil
>dude is mexican
>the money belongs to murica because reasons
No fuck you. Id rather see that money go to ISIS or cartels again.

What is this chart trying to prove?
Really, what? I honestly hate these kind of charts

Wow, you're such a nice guy. Thanks for explaining!

Libtards and /r/March Against Trump

Lmao, what a cringe double fedora post

>hurrrdurrr u le subhuman, US can do aaanythang it's le politics amirite?

Explain why we're still sending people and drugs to the US, yet, the US hasn't done anything violent against us.

Jesus, what a fucking retard, _donald

>can't answer the question
>better show how assmad I am by posting offtopic crap

this is why we hate taconiggers

Better to have some dignity than serve a bunch of traitorous, backstabbing angloburger trash

Good the rest of the world hates your degeneracy, wars and kike enabling too. At least we only infortunate you and not the rest of the world like you do. Europeans should be thankful to you for infesting them with muslims.

When El Chapo committed his crimes his punishments were up X many dollars in fines, and Y years in prison. Isn't it wrong to change his punishment after he already has been charged with a criminal offence and handed a sentence? Where's the justification of further extending the asset forfeiture of his sentence?

SOARIN' TED

We're taking the money, spic. Just deal with it.

Keep talking and we take Mexico City this time.

oh fuck the skelegates are real!

Stop being a pussy and just pay for their wall

I'm a #cruzmissile now.

>Stop being a pussy and just pay for their wall
Why should I pay for the infrastructure of other countries? Paying for someone else's shit makes you a pussy, dumb sandnigger

People who oppose anything that Trump does.

Ted Cruz enjoys clever shit like that.

>how dare you!
>HOW DARE YOU!!!
>using seized drug money from a crimanal to keep out drugs and criminals!
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

And that's exactly what you are, a pussy, you wouldn't call me a "sandnigger" to my face because I'd probably hurt you badly you fucking mexican spic, all i know is that if you wanna push their buttons so be it but if you choose too, then good luck with your fucked up country because they'll fucking destroy you

because you have before. remember when you exported over 60 billion ounces of silver you mined up not even 200 years ago. Pancho Villa tried saving your country but i guess the higher ups didn't think it was worth trying.
Mexico would be one of if not the richest country in the world if you had not committed sudoku like that.

>And that's exactly what you are, a pussy, you wouldn't call me a "sandnigger" to my face because I'd probably hurt you badly you fucking mexican spic
That's quite the verbose "say it to my face, not online" internet tough guy act

I can defend myself just fine, and I also own a gun for personal defense achmed
>all i know is that if you wanna push their buttons so be it but if you choose too, then good luck with your fucked up country because they'll fucking destroy you

>refusing to pay for shit you're not responsible for
>pushing their buttons
Pussy mindset in a nutshell

the people of your kind has fucked over their country and you know it, you're just a faggot mexican in denial, this is just too typical

Ted Cruz is a lot cooler of a fella than I initially thought.

He even endorsed that bill to help NASA get more funding.

>I can defend myself just fine, and I also own a gun for personal defense achmed

Oh and good luck with your few weapons VS their entire armed forces, and their president, etc... The Mexicans won't put up much of a fight ;)

>the people of your kind has fucked over their country and you know it
What do you even mean by my kind? I'm not a criminal.

The citizens of the US fucked their own people, and fucked my people in the process with all this drug trafficking shit and people emigrating to be slaves in the US. It's a two way street.
> you're just a faggot mexican in denial, this is just too typical
In denial about what?

What a fucking muppet, this part of the post was in response to your internet tough guy faggottry, sandcoon