ITT we list America's lousiest presidents

ITT we list America's lousiest presidents.

I'll Start (1. = Worst)

5. George W. Bush
4.Herbert Hoover
3. John F. Kennedy
2. James Buchanan
1. Warren G. Harding

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vvy0wRLD5s8
thenation.com/article/the-devastating-process-of-dying-in-america-without-insurance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Kennedy
Dindu nuffin, cia wanted war and he tried to stop them

>Harding
Him and nixon weren't bad, they were just corrupt

your list sucks.

5 Barack Obama
4 Jimmy Carter
3 Woodrow Wilson
2 FDR
1 Abraham Lincoln

My 5 also desu

LBJ = worst

Much closer to reality

FFS Herbert hoover was the first holocaust denier, literally /ourguy/

nice. who is your top 5?

I change my mind LBJ is worse than Obama, and maybe carter.

1 = worst

1. George W. Bush.
2. Trump
3. Reagan
4. Buchanan
5. Andrew Johnson

1.Obama
2.LBJ
3.FDR
4.Bush

>le leaf shitpost

I unironically agree.
best 1 = best

1) Theodore Rosevelt
2) FDR
3) Eisenhower
4) Andrew Jackson
5) Thomas Jefferson

Carter
Obama
LBJ
W Bush
Wilson

did you literally just start following politics? your #4 and #5 would have absolutely hated the other 3

you forgot obama, just because all the lefties love him for being black doesnt actually mean he was good. he was fucking terrible

Any list of the worst presidents not containing Carter is automatically discarded.

Woodrow Wilson is the single worst president of the twentieth century, and that is saying a lot.

If Trump keeps going like this he can easily surpass Bush as the worst.

this list is about who is shit, not if they liked each other idiot

How is JFK terrible? He tried exposing the NWO

his list was his top 5 you retarded fucking abo

Wilson
FDR
Truman
Bush x2
Obama

well fuck, i must admit i havent slept in 30 hours at least

Trump hasn't even done anything yet. Even if he gets nothing done for 4 years, he still wouldn't be as bad as Bush. He'd basically be Carter tier--worthless but not outright damaging to the USA.

since when is bombing a country doing nothing

JFK opposed JWO Communist bank usury so they capped him.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vvy0wRLD5s8
professional analysis of presidents for the uninformed

How is Carter not on your list?

1. FDR
2. Wilson
3. The Bushes
4. Reagan
5. Obama

I honestly would've ranked Clinton as 6 because of his absolutely atrocious foreign policy like Yugoslavia, but that's kinda overkill

He was a bumbling clusterfuck with a nice smile. Read up on his complete failures in diplomacy most pointedly.

JFK is a top 5 president

5.Jackson
4.JFK
3.Jefferson
2.Eisenhower
1.Washington

I think it's too recent to get an accurate judgement about Obama

He bombed a random airport and killed like 2 people. He also killed 50 snack-bars in Afghanistan. Who gives a fuck? We've been bombing snack-bars in Afghanistan for 17 years now and droning/bombing Syria for the last several.

All the nu-dealers should burn in hell.

since the country that was bombed was an irrelevant shithole and only a handful of people died

you seriously think killing a few dozen muds in the desert is a significant even in human history?

its too early to see he said he would bring change yet did absolutely nothing to change the country for the better?

JFK is garbage he did horrible on foreign policy.

wtf i love neocons now!

Wilson abetted in the creation of the FED and Income Tax. The US become part of the Rothschild Trust in 1913. He is our Judas.

if he was a white republican you guys would praise him for being a shining example of a solid, moderate president.

the guy was literally Romney-noir

and you wonder why cunts hate your country, you cant just go around bombing peoples shit because your daughter told you to when there had been no official investigation.

We went from 10% unemployment rate to 4.5 and gas is like 2 dollars a gallon now. Of course most of that had little to nothing to do with Obama's economic policies but the average pleb will credit it to him just like they did when the economy was good under Bill.

He was by far the worst US president. FDR is number two for blockading nip ports which lead to PH.

I regret not putting Carter on. It was hard between him and Bush. Luckily Carter was followed by Reagan so a lot of his mess was cleaned up quickly, unlike Bush.

shut your fucking mouth, clown.

Id say raising tensions with russia in a time when they are trying to ally with china is significant yes

He quite literally saved everyones arse by actually trying to negotiate and backing down nukes in Turkey in exchange for Soviets getting out of Cuba

But he kind of caused the whole fucking thing because of the fuck up in Bay of Pigs, so yeah, it's a two way street

5. Barack Obama
4. Woodrow Wilson
3. Lyndon Johnson
2. Harry Truman
1. George HW Bush

Carter was the only president post WW2 that didn't send a troop anywhere. He was born dirt fucking poor as a peanut farmer's son in Georgia and became a nuclear physicist. He was more /ourguy/ than any president we've had in the 20th or 21st centuries.

We are still at war in Afghanistan you absolute fucking retard.

>you cant just go around bombing peoples shit

Yet we've been doing it for since 2001. Trump isn't doing a fucking thing. A general probably asked him if it was alright to do and he probably shrugged and said "Do what you think needs to be done bigly."

Again, not doing anything wouldn't make him worse than Bush who started all of this shit to begin with. That was my entire point from the beginning. Why are you such a fucking moron?

>Id say raising tensions with russia in a time when they are trying to ally with china is significant yes
literally nothing happened

>you cant just go around bombing peoples shit
you can when those "people" are irrelevant sandniggers from some empty desert

do you cry when random ass south american tribesmen die from a rainstorm too?

Also he didn't do crap when the Soviets started putting up the Berlin Wall. He could have easily talked them down from that but he let them put it up.

i was talking about syria you absolute mong

The military has been droning Syria for years and it hasn't stopped. It's business as usual and it still appears to us, as Americans, that Trump hasn't done a fucking thing.

>he doesn't know about (((Operation Bright Star)))

1. Abraham Lincoln
Stupid fuck freed the slaves BEFORE he figured out how to get rid of them. WRONG!
2. Lyndon Johnson
Civil Rights Act which forced people to hire niggers and live around them. Also started the Vietnam War!

you seriously dont understand the long game of politics, your country lost respect on the global stage for doing that shit. just because our leaders came out and supported you because we are allies doesn't mean it doesnt make us trust you way less.

I was being kind

>You seriously dont understand the long game of politics, your country lost respect on the global stage for doing that shit.

We don't give a fuck. You haven't respected us since Bush.

5. Clinton
4. Bush
3. Obama
2. Lyndon B. Johnson
1. Woodrow Wilson

they've been droning rebels not the government, its honestly like you people dont understand how the world works or something

get back to me when a country that isn't an irrelevant pissant "loses respect" for the US

Lincoln had a plan, actually multiple plans many of which involved shipping them away. He died before he could oversee the Reconstruction though.

Abe was the most shittiest president we've had. Leave it to republicans to love niggers.

well dont be surprised when russia/china/india stabs your ass in the back in 50 years time

you mean how he created close ties with khruschev and was working on rapprochement with castro before the cia killed him?

0/10 made me respond

kek

Who are kidding, irwin. You fucking love America. Only irrelevant shitskin snackbars hate us.

It's lonely at the top, fucker.

5. Bill Clinton
4. Barack Obama
3. Jimmy Carter
2. Woodrow Wilson
1. FDR

come back to me when your country has a higher HDI than mine

cunt i hate you people, all you do is drag us in to bullshit wars

lol typical pissant response

FDR and Wilson certainly get top billing for being the worst warmongers and NWO dicksuckers in modern history.

After those two, I guess Truman, Ford and Carter.

5 Trip Hawkins
4 Brian L Roberts
3 Carter Glass
2 Barrack Obama
1 Earl Warren

hurr durr look at me we can bomb cunts but dont ask us about all the ghettos n shit

War boosts your economy, limp wristed cuck. You should be grateful you have a big dick asshole brother like us.

Oh please. JFK was a staunch anti-communist, just like his father. Rapprochement with Castro is a leftist fantasy and there is as much evidence that the Cubans did him in (in retaliation for plots to kill Castro) as there is the CIA, despite what Oliver Stone thinks.

how does us buying weapons from other countries boost our economy exactly?

>HUE HUE OUR HDI IS .001 higher than yours HUE UR THIRD WORLD

Fosters drinking faggot.

>ctrl + f
>Calvin Coolidge
>0

Being unremarkable has its benefits.

come back to me when you arent the only 1st world country with shit health care

>come back to me when you arent the only 1st world country with shit health care

Japan, retard.

1.Reagan
2.Trump
3.Daddy Bush
4.Bush Jr
5.Nixon

5.Buchanan
4.Lincoln
3.Wilson
2.FDR
1.LBJ

Healthcare is a liberal commie talking point. No amount of healthcare is going to keep you alive forever, however TRADE with your bigly strong American broheims is keeping you from becoming a chinese settlement, ungrateful roo fucker.

Anybody putting Obama in their top 5 worst is a partisan hack/Cletus
>Muh Benjamin Ghazi
>Muh niggers

His foreign policy was bad, but he was in no way disaster-tier. His handling of the economy was worthy of praise.

Overall above average president that'll be overrated be history because he's sandwiched between 2 retarda

doesnt change the fact that people die in your country just because they cant afford treatment. maybe stop wasting $600+ billion a year to bomb shit hole countries

Carter did shit but fucked his shit up. Then he did nothing because he realised he was a joke and didn't wanna get laughed at again.

>people die in your country

YOU DONT SAY?

Everyone dies, punk. Care more for your nation surviving rather than you and your 3 entitled welfare brats.

>His handling of the economy was worthy of praise.
Your fucking retarded if you legitimately thing this, but I agree, he doesnt deserve a bottom 5 list. But by no means is he an "Above average" president by any stretch of the imagination. He belongs in the bottom 20 somewhere.

>His handling of the economy was worthy of praise.
That's literally the only fucking thing he did that was considered objectively decent, and he could've done a better job at it too btw,

>We went down from 10% to 4.5
This was because Obama was giving free government jobs that the government pays for. This is why the national debt was increased and a whole lot of other variables.

>2 dollars a gallon
This is not up to the government. Fuel company's are owned by private companies and can change the price whenever they feel like it.

if you honestly think your country is good you probably should travel more and stop listening to your government propaganda

1 Obama
2 Obama
3 Obama
4 Obama
5 Carter

Nobody gets turned away from a hospital in the US because they can't pay. It's against the law. Are Aussies are so stupid they think Russell Brand is a reliable authority?

No one dies in our country because they can't afford treatment kek. If your bleeding out your ass or some shit and you're in the emergency room, doctors have to treat you. Stop speaking about a country you obviously know nothing about.

stop being retarded go read up on Lisa Howard, Carlos Lechuga and William Attwood. They were creating dialog for better relations right around the time JFK got wacked over it.

5. James Buchanan (for not staving off the civil war)
4. Ike Eisenhower (for handing our cities over the highway engineers)
3. George W. Bush (for Iraq and the deficit)
2. Lindon B. Johnson (for Vietnam and ensnaring blacks in welfare)
1. Woodrow Wilson (for not keeping us out of WWI)

>legitimately thing this
Kek, am I getting cucked by mook? I typed believe.

thenation.com/article/the-devastating-process-of-dying-in-america-without-insurance/
ok then

>ITT we list America's lousiest presidents.
>I'll Start (1. = Worst)

1. Obama
2. Carter
3. FDR
4. Johnson
5. Madison