Is Juba the ultimate amerifat remover?

>Juba the Iraqi Sniper
>Killed more than 650+ American invaders in Iraq alone
>Posted his sniper shots
>American subhumans get butthurt yet can't do a shit about it
>Am*ricans try to kill him but can't
>In 2014, ISIS KIAs him in combat
I really love this guy. Every country needs a guy like him against Amerifaggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=T3a8b6ez3So
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_2006_abduction_of_U.S._soldiers_in_Iraq
youtube.com/watch?v=5QmvEbphF8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Posted his sniper shots
Implying that guy even exists, this sounds suspiciously like commie-tier propaganda.

he was based, killing ameripigs meanwhile their wives in murrica getting pounded by tyrone and jamal.

He's /ourguy/.

>yfw Juba removes ZOGbot welfare queens

Wasn't this the guy who was in American Sniper? Like the guy who he was facing off against for most of the movie?

Turkey sure is butthurt about something today

>Go to someone's country
>Remove their leader, destroy their army
>Get mad and surprised when people shoot back at you

Turkey is always buttmad

>b-but muh Israel!1!
>m-muh S-Saudis!!1!

Meanwhile his 400lb white trash wife fucks Jamal and Trayvon in the trailer.

Are they just mad because they are Turkish and desperately wish they weren't?

can you post the one where the american soldiers beheaded?

How young are you?

RIP sweet prince
He was a fighter for his people against Invaders and a legend.
I literally fap to this shit.
It's so satsifiend seeing ZOG minions getting rekt
m.youtube.com/watch?v=T3a8b6ez3So

someone cucked you with your goat, Muhammad?

or did you get sprayed with raid today?

you can't just propose to anons on Sup Forums, mehmet

Don't have that one :(

He resisted American ZOGbots, and fought off America-Israel-Saudi armed and funded terrorists. A true Hero.

You mad burgerboi? Yes you mad.

The Baghdad sniper will always remain a symbol of resistance to the ZOG machine known as USA

some roach is on a shitposting spree

third american hate thread, move along

wait, you guided munitions realize you're all replying to your own threads, which doesn't actually distract things, right

those roach jokes are really getting under your shell, eh?

most American deaths were at the hand of IEDs planted by the iranians.

fucking lost

>650
Fantasies

>gets killed by some retarded sandniggers

fucking lmao

What own posts? Are you fucking retarded?

*fagdad

checked

Yallah ekşi sözlüğüne gavat orospu çocuğu seni

>Killed more than 650+ American invaders in Iraq alone

That's 650 West Texas and North Georgia fucking redneck hillbilly families that will never see their fucking yokel sons again. This guy was a God.

And to make it even better? Those families all probably voted for Drumpf because they hate Muslims because this badass murdered their pussy sons

I like the monkey pic but where is the sniper?

>amerikan sitesinde bokpostlamak

zavallı müslümanlar ahahahahaa

burpa durka al-fiddlechildren to you too

Rekt

your language is related to persian and afghani.
you're the sandnigger here. linguistically.

senin ananı avradını sikeyim beyinsiz gavat

>650 white trash that wont suck up benefits or gubment moni because "I FAWT FOR MUH CUNTRY PRAISE ISRAEL!"

Based Juba

>this much self-hate
talk about lmao

ayy

Yeah seriously this guy was a hero. That's 650 faggots who aren't walking around demanding praise because they were high school drop outs now.

*cringes*

Actually this Juba guy was a squad of snipers, according to US Army.
One guy cannot kill 648 soldiers alone

>be t*rkroach
>be subhuman muzzie
>never have any success ever in life
>never have a battlefield victory
>deny Armenian genocide
>get proved wrong
>decide this cannot stand
>invent lie about non-t*rk sniper
>propagandize it into a myth
>the Islamic State murders innocent people in retaliation
>they claim to have killed your myth
>pretend that didn't happen anyway

ITT Sandniggers from ((Germany)) and Thanksgiving try to use some propaganda goof to make it seem like their subspecies is worth anything to the overall human genepool.

anyone have
>deadamerifat.jpg
?

blah blah blah
watch the webm fat boi

Fuck Drumpf too

Good goyim, Juba wasn't a group of Israeli snipers planted to incite chaos.

did isis steal your lovegoat tayyip?

b-but they fought for you by toppling secular Governments and dropping gun crates out of planes for wahhabist terorists! WHERE IS MY BENEFITS????

i have, but i stopped and deleted the folder since butthurt mod sperged out :D

these are russians

Juba was a lie meant to push propaganda dvd's off shelves in hajj shops

Juba was not a sand nigger, "he" or rather "they". (Juba) were Israeli operatives, likely Mossad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_2006_abduction_of_U.S._soldiers_in_Iraq
nope

JUBA JUBA
YABASA NOOSA SNIPI IRAQI
MOOKIE MURICAH NAZI SOLO

Juba 0
American 0
Jabba 1

turkroach turkroach, go away
you are dumber than a pig, but just as gay

turkroach turkroach, prepare for the bomb
your country is a whore, and so is your mom!

lol turks can be killed even by children
youtube.com/watch?v=5QmvEbphF8c

OHELLO

I'm stealing this flag, but stop using fucking vpn

>turkroach turkroach wocha gonna do when we gon' invade you turkroach turkroach

haahahahahah poor muslims getting squashed!

saving this

And also fuck white people

>shoots externally

>implying Im using a VPN
>pretty sure you voted mélenfion

what about that finn in WW2

yeter ben yatıyom bu kadar göt yakmak yeter amq sabah başlarım gene :Ddddd

:DDDD iyi geceler xocem :DDDDD

said Arda, as he wiped his ass with his left hand because he neither uses toilet paper, nor bidets. He instinctively put his shit covered hand under his nose and inhaled a giant whiff, like the dog he is, as he clicked "choose file" and found his most ineffective .webm: muslims desecrating the bodies of other muslims. Of course, Arda was too stupid to know what he was looking at, just as he was too stupid to argue with his betters in the United States. So he went back to literally shitposting, as his keyboard was covered in his own fecal matter, and to praise Erdogan for taking away what few rights he may have had. At least the government provided the painfully slow wifi for him to spread their propaganda on a mongolian silkworm forum. "That sure showed them," thought Arda, and he began to slather his uncut penis in his own feces in preparation for fucking the mule he had tied up outside.

>mfw not a rural or suburban retard
>mfw educated city person

He doesn't even exist, hajis got BTFO so hard they had to make up some super human haji sharpshooters to feel better about themselves

>b-but they fought for you by toppling secular Governments and dropping gun crates out of planes for wahhabist terorists! WHERE IS MY BENEFITS????

Well don't you get it bro? It's all in the name of freedom and democracy. That's the American way

yeter yak mak badakaa bak bak mak yak kaka

bak bak bak dak dak madak kak kak kaka!

kakakakaka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeter mak kaka! kakakakakakakakakka

Well those were retarded slavs

>I-It's n-not real g-guys just i-ignore the countless webms in the thread and liveleak videos!

I hope you and the rest of your filth burn in the hellfire of a 1000 MOABs. Your ideology is a cancer to this planet but the cure is near.

Lol

TURKA DURKA

We truly are the master race. And Sup Forums fucking hates us for it.

Woops, meant for:
Sure is

>B-BUT D-DONALD "My daughter is having a beautiful Jewish baby" Trump W-WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DIFFERENT

Fucking retards on Sup Forums never change.

650 my ass. That cromag could hit 650 squirrels.

there is nothing more joyful than shitting the grave of a dead american soldier and wiping your ass with american flag afterwards, it is my favorite activity after gangbanging wife of a american soldier with my black friends.

I hope yall goat fuckers on some watch lists.

I was going to ask you for a timestamp, but I have no idea what a New Caledonia even looks like.

ROACH BTFO

Wouldn't it be better to just attribute the nsiper kills to the people who did them instead of making up someone?

Or is it because whenever some haji sniper pops an American he gets immediately BTFO and that just doesn't look good?

>countless
Maybe if you were dropped on your head as a child

Is he the guy that got killed at the end of American Sniper?

> credited only 259 confirmed sniper kills were made by Simo Häyhä during the winter war
Keep n mind he had around 1 million targets. Commies weren't exactly subtle tacticians at the time.

REKT

Both far more admirable and accomplished people than any Anatolian rape-baby

Would like too if I actually had a phone with a camera.

He's made up, you dipshit.
Every muzzie sniper pretends they are juba in propaganda videos

>>B-BUT D-DONALD "My daughter is having a beautiful Jewish baby" Trump W-WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DIFFERENT

Lmao this is the best part about all this. Sup Forums denied the fact that Trump was a retard, thought he would subvert ZOG influence, didn't give a shit that the guy has fucking JEWISH family, still thought he would be "muh next Hitler" and believe it or not there's still retards who think he is different.

He just stopped any sort of funding for the wall today, haven't seem much damage control about this yet but I'm sure I'll hear it

oh yeah? tell us more about all those wife of american soldiers that live back in the roach colony of Turkey with your black friends.

so the american soldiers were living in turkey with you before going to war? i think you made a mistake, they were lightskinned roaches, probably stayed in the dark too long and turned albino. those werent americans that you killed, jamal, those were other...roaches.

keep fucking your camels and goats, we are going to mars soon. we will find you a nice hot asteroid to relocate your colony and send you off to another world, ive heard roaches survive space without problem

Roach btfo