What should we do with ourselves?

What should we do with ourselves?

Get your dick out of that sheep

This.

Agreed. fellow leaf you are so smart!

Yea its that amazing Canadian education those Burgers are so fucking stupid HAHAHA

stop

IKR Canada is the best!

Yea every other country is shit and jealous of how free we are!

REMOVE STIRRGEON, REMOVE STIRGEON, SHE IS WORST TURK SHE IS TURK SMELL SHE IS TURK STINK!

Vote for independence, Englishmen are tied of paying for your lazy arses!

Yea like we have amazing free speech laws!

WHERE DID ALL THESE LEAVES COME FROM?

Oh yea and our excellent gun laws that keep illegal guns off the street and in the hands of proper well meaning people

fpbp

>inb4 also a sheep fucker

Must be Autumn in Canada.

stfu samefag

Yep Canada is perfect and Mr.Trudeau has done great this with Canada he lowered our debt and finally sold all of that excess gold!

srsly stop

you are m8

Sheep fucker
Yep we didint need that gold anyway HAHAHA good thing he is selling our excess fresh water for pennies to othere people need it more than us.

Oh yeah and that forgein aid $2B was it? those women need it more than we do cause our infastructure and road ways are amazing!

Yep I am a very happy tax payer who loves to know that my money is out of the hands of evil right wing man in the warm clutches of a strong free black womyn! in Africa

I was once in Scotland because my aunt lives there. Realy weird place. Saw a fat man shoping with his only underwear, foxes eating trash in the middle of cities, chavs screaming like monkeys while dressed like gopniks. But the north mountain area was nice and beutifull.

Yep he has done great things for our economy! we are the greatest nation in the world good thing he cut our military budget cause we didint need that I mean who NEEDS a navy those are for nazis!

Agreed fellow leaf good thing Canada has always been liberal! we are free nation!

FUCKIN END IT LAD

I seriously wanted to know how I could improve my country but no it's filled with TRUDEAU COCK SUCKIN', SHIT GUN LAW ABIDIN', THIRSTY LITLLE ROTTEN TATTIES

Yep and he is finally legalizing weed as that was banned by big corperations because it was a perfect SUPER material that can save the world they didint like it though cause they are EVIL

Oh and Mr.Trudeau going on all those vacations and I got to pay for it! how DREAMY :D so glad my taxes are going to a good man!

Hello fellow Brit.

I'm English but I have a Scottish father and a Welsh mother.

You Scots should stay in Britain. We are the most powerful nation of the last few hundred years. Our legacy upon the Earth is unparalleled.

Britain is the best fucking country that has ever existed, but most objective measures - we had the largest empire EVER TO HAVE EXISTED. EVER. No other nation has built an empire as large as ours.

And look at our legacy. The United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand - all created by Britain, and all among the most prosperous nations on the planet. The only other country that comes close to this for the success of their colonialism is Spain, since they have so many ex-colonies: Mexico, Argentina - in fact basically all of South/Central America, apart from Brazil.

Are those countries as prosperous as the British countries? HA! The mere thought of it makes me laugh.

Stay in Britain, my friend. Britain is the best fucking country that God ever put upon this green Earth.

Yep we live in a perfect land oh yea Im having another abortion this week cause I had hot sex with Jamal and Tyrone :) my boyfriend is happy for me though he is so supportive.

make it fucking easier for Americans to come.

This leaf is having a mental breakdown.

Don't worry you have to pay for my medical bills in your taxes :)

Hi fellow leaf did you know Mr.Harper sold most of our resources to China? at very like rates? yeah it was scary. luckily Trudeau has never done anything like that because he is a VERY smart business man. You have to very smart to teach drama as feelings are more important than anything else while leading a first world nation!

after being on Sup Forums for years, I've seen Canadians post the most absurd, out of context meaningless off-topic garbage.

Seriously, some leaf posts are so bizarre, I'm starting to think Canada is just a giant liberal arts college.

Same thing we do every day, Pinkie - destroy England! Ha-ha-ha-ha-hah.

Strange, cos I'm currently on a bus in Edinburgh

Hello fellow Earhling do you also believe in no borders? as mister Trudeau is importing tons of ethnic people to our country since we need to kill all white people! as they are evil and have taken credit for everything blacks have done! Such as the writings of William Shakespeare, Adolf hitler, The Russian language, Dry Cleaning

Case in point.

Is this what the cold does to a human?

Yes I also believe in no borders as they are a social construct just like gender, race, religion and did you also know that science is evil and must be abolished?

Wow I didin't know that thank you for teaching me what else should I do?

desu if we vote against independance again I'm just gonna write scotland off as lost and fuck off to germany. the fourth reich is due to be unveiled any day now and i'm gonna be on the right side

Well said.

Become an independent nation again but do it right this time. I.e codified rights for citizens and a proper constitution unlike the rest of the U.K

Keep investing in renewable energy and sell the electricity and knowledge to the rest of the world. (Scotland will be 100% powered by renewable energy by 2020)

We need to rekindle the spirit of the Scottish enlightenment in our youth and become a world leader in science, philosophy and literature again.

Well you should put m80's inside of glass jars and throw them at the evil nazi's who want to kill everyone black person. and if they attack you back call the cops and say they started it and be the victim because you are!

Wow you are so smart Mr.

Vote for independence, break the UK up. Nothing short of a globalist project.
t. Self hating Anglo

What the fuck did you just say about me, you sexist pig? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in women's studies and have been involved in numerous false-flaggings against anti-feminist Youtube videos, and I have over 300 confirmed user bannings. I am trained in professional self-victimization and I have the top Patreon account in the entire feminist blogosphere. You are nothing to me but another blocked user. I will shut you the fuck up with feigned outrage the likes of which has never been seen before on Tumblr, mark my fucking tits. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet? Think again, shitlord. As we speak, I am contacting my secret network of progressive journalists whom I've fucked and your words are being taken out of context right now, so you better prepare for their white-knighting, bigot. The white-knighting that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your reputation. You're fucking dead, fedora. I can doxx you anywhere, anytime, and I can check your privilege in over seven hundred ways, and that's just for your gender. Not only am I extensively trained in redefining words, but I have access to the entire database of the postmodern Marxist curriculum of my university and will use it to its full extent to wipe your mansplanation off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what hysterical femtribution your “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn misogynist. I will menstruate fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking over, neckbeard.

I am sorry Xir! I will go give reparations away immediately!

YOU BETTER YOU RACIST MISYGONISTIC SHITLORD! YOU ARE ARE ISLAMIPHOBIC, BLACKIPHOBIC, RACIST, ANTI-SEMETIC, RIGHT WING NAZI DEATH SQUAD!!!!!!

same here man, if it is voted against I am definitely moving away as it will be my last hope for Scotland crushed. I refuse to live in a country ruled by people no one here voted for for the next 20 years. The torys will have untempered rule because Labour are ducking shite.

we need to stop voting snp for at least 2 elections

Come to Canada! we have Trudeau and the gay pride parade! we have several actually! you can fuck a guy on the street and nobody will care!

Stay with us Hamish.
No.

fpbp

Yeah canada is great I like to kiss guys on the street and fuck them in the alley! but I only fuck Muslims and Blacks because if I fucked anyone else I would be a racist bigot!

Where's a fucking rake when you need one?

Don't care do wat you want

It was binned because it could hurt someone.

I got a wooden one, is that alright?

Recant your silly bloody ways and get rid of the SNP.

Sorry. no you can only have one made out of bubble wrap.

vote for who instead tories, greens?

>labour?
lol

Thanks bruv

I can understand your desire for patriotism. When Andy Murray said he supported Yes, I respected him to be honest. Gotta respect patriotism

But come on lad, WE'RE BRITAIN! Do you not want to be part of Britain?

Eh I dunno. It's up to you guys. You realise Sturgeon is a massive cuck who wants millions of refugees though, right?

Scottish Tories, lad.

Make those racist English people look bad by accepting all of their foreigners into your country.

Kek.

Use our SAAS privilege to get a huge collective SAAS loan from grants or whatever and create something huge that will make massive profit.

I wanna start an industrial hemp farm. Anyone else in? There's fuck all up here in terms of this.

Bugger, the rozzers are coming for me then.

Leave the UK and leave the EU lol

As a Scot that moved to Australia you should all kill yourselves. All the good ones left and what stayed behind are faggots, liberals and literal commies.

Tbqh the sheer number of communists in Edinburgh and Glasgow and welfare dependents unnerves me about the prospect of independence.

But I reckon they'd get their cunts kicked in sideways if they tried that U.S antifa type shit here