MGTOW

let's see
>western women are gold digging sluts
>cucked marriage and divorce laws
>woman can take half your shit and leave with the kids whenever she wants
>60% divorce rate
Why haven't you gone MGTOW yet, pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

mgtow.com/forums/topic/the-4-levels-of-mgtow-as-explained-by-anonymousyam-long-post/
youtube.com/watch?v=x7kdDeGXUjI
news.berkeley.edu/2010/09/17/puberty/
rt.com/viral/386130-artificial-womb-lamb-premature-births/
youtu.be/viN9kM2sh3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Take me away, boatman
Far, far away

MGTOW only exists because Feminism and the laws surrounding marriage are fucked in the West. MGTOW people are shit because they have no desire to push back on those two issues. They're not wrong in their response to Marriage laws and post-feminist society.

Because I can still fuck many of those sluts and keep moving ahead with my life.

Plenty of MGTOW out there that keep Friends With Benefits or get hookers.

Then they are not MGTOW.

MGTOW simply stop interaction with women, as far as I understand.

If my definition of MGTOW is incorrect, then I am one of them.

>MGTOW simply stop interaction with women, as far as I understand.
Nope MGTOW is just no marriage. Some have no interaction with women, but they're probably incels in denial.

I see. Then I'm one.

No point in getting married these days. Easy as that.

There are different tiers of mgtow. I'd say it's what level of risk an individual wants to take in regards to women.

mgtow.com/forums/topic/the-4-levels-of-mgtow-as-explained-by-anonymousyam-long-post/

you cant push back against those issues as a man

you will literally get nowhere

Just give up goy.

Push back, how exactly? Boycotting it IS pushing it back

>Cuck yourself out to the jewist state, its what the jews dont want!

You are a retard,user.If men go their own way get the fuck out of here and stop telling men what to do.

mgtow is literally this:
youtube.com/watch?v=x7kdDeGXUjI

fuck off. Sup Forums is a traditionalist and family value board.

Boycotting marriage is one component. Any individual can participate at that level, and many do without knowing they're mgtow.

Network and elect officials which will end the legal burden of marriage. Desirable outcomes in no particular order:

1. Ending the welfare state. Let women and individuals suffer the consequences of their own actions.
2. No more alimony for divorce. With the current state of society where both partners are expected to work, it is an outdated legal concept.
3. In terms of Children and who gets legal custody, the default needs to be 50% shared custodial rights, no child support. Unless one of the two parents has some reason that they should not have access to the child (Mental Health, Violence, other scenarios I can't come up with).
4. Repeal the 19th Amendment.
5. Cases of rape both the accused and the victim need legal anonymity. It's far too easy to slander someone through accusations in our society.

This one is mine, but I lean more Tradcon.
6. Divorce can not happen except under certain legal circumstances. It's a contract between you, your partner, and the state. Reasons for Divorce are limited to abuse and infidelity. The individual proven guilty of the later shall reason no government benefits from future marriages.

Nothing will change overnight. Nothing would change if you voted in someone who wanted this as a President. It has to be from the ground up.

Yea all of these are totally realistic
All of these will fix the fact that women cant make good mothers/wives these days anyways

1, 2, 3, and 5 are possible under a Republican super majority as long as pressure is applied from the voting base. 4 would require a social awakening that won't be happening any time soon. In terms of 6, it's more likely that the state would remove marriage from the legal books than enforce the contract.

Women dont need fixing.You cant fix something thats not broken.What you need is equality for the man too.In that light,its not bad.

Where in fuck did I tell you faggots what to do with your pathetic lives?

You dont even understand it,great.

If you want to wife up a bitch thats taken 30+ dicks go ahead
I don't see tradcuck republicans going against the female prerogative anytime soon

>It's a contract between you, your partner, and the state.

That's the issue for me, get the government out of the bedroom.

I just want my damn fembot already

The idea of mgtow is fine. Leaving women alone. Good, who cares. But the people that are the face of mgtow and the people that are vocal about it are bitter, whiny, bitch boys. And all they talk about is women.

You little kid.Women were always like this.You cant fix them.Be my guest,go ahead,try it.Let me know how that worked out for you.
Your next quest should be to teach vegetarianism to a lion.

As opposed to what? Seriously, suggest a course of action.

>why haven't you gone MGTOW yet, pol?
I have, because I'm a hermit. I just don't hate women enough to apply the MGTOW label to myself.

Because that's the answer that "they" want. Whorify women, so that they can't be mothers, get men to go their own way, so they don't generate offspring. Isn't it obvious where this will lead?

Whine about Jews on Sup Forums :^)

Hot robot sex

>and leave with the kids

This is the biggest deal breaker for me. I'll fap in the corner, prep the bull, pay half my income, and marry a whore, but letting her rip my kids away from me would be the worst. I guess it's just letting my genetics die out as I fap alone for the rest of my life.

This pic again.

How is focusing on your hobbies, not getting married and focusing on yourself a "Look who is behind this post meme"

You could say the exact same thing about being married, being tied to a job and not focusing on yourself.

The idea of having kids without marriage is alien to them and think you contribute to the white genocide.

how do you plan on getting a republican super democracy with women and cucks voting?

>The idea of having kids without marriage is alien to them and think you contribute to the white genocide.

Marriage in America is a roll of the dice. That's an indisputable fact.

I wouldn't roll the dice for half of my net worth at a craps table, why do it at the marriage altar?

More incentives and less downsides would make me reconsider marriage but its a raw deal.

Marriage is designed to be a raw deal.
Men are not supposed to remain with one woman.Its a christian thing,you know.To live your life with one woman.

It's a white, european thing that maximizes our people's production and predates christianity.

It is the optimal mode of life for our people.

However, MGTOW is the only way to go until the (((family court))) situation changes.

news.berkeley.edu/2010/09/17/puberty/
>Girls in homes without a biological father are more likely to hit puberty at an earlier age, according to a new study led by researchers at the University of California, Berkeley’s School of Public Health.

You can't take shit back once women have the vote.

Every western country has the same problem.

>tfw we're all going the way of the Romans

DO NOT GET MARRIED THROUGH THE GOVERNMENT.

Marriage is a private business deal. Make a private business contract between you and your wife outlining every detail, especially that she can not take any of your property.

Define property boundaries and everything else. That way she can not divorce and sue you for your shit

Its not a white,European thing.Its a man thing to have 20 wives.
It will never change.Pandora is out of the box.
See thats the constant problem dealing with (((them))), because letting women out of the kitchen had positive effects too and you would be a retard to deny that.So thats Pandoras box for you.You can never go back the way it was now.It would be retarded.

Yes,please,link me some research from berkeley,like i give a single fuck about what that shithole has to say about anything.

rt.com/viral/386130-artificial-womb-lamb-premature-births/
mgtow wins. men win. there's only one future and that's a mgtow future. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH

Kid.Some news for you.Marriage is a contract between a man a woman and the state.You cant marry without the government.

MGTOW is the answer for anyone not able to maintain his dominance over a woman.

You let her moods affect you too much? She'll leave you.
You don't fuck her right? She'll leave you.
You don't have ambitions? She'll leave you.

Women seek better partners when they feel like you're no longer up to the task. They know no loyalty.

The only thing that made them loyal in the past, was the public shame that were a consequence of deeds that are normal or appropriate now. The public shame that would forever doom them in finding, in most cases, a new partner.

>MGTOW is the answer for anyone not able to maintain his dominance over a woman.
Stopped reading. There is no 'dominance' with big brother government as the perpetual middleman.

yes you can. I am married with a PRIVATE BUSINESS CONTRACT. It has nothing to do with the government.

MGTOW are kike faggots here to kill off whitey. How do you niggers not know this?

Big Brother government can't deny basic biological instinct, but it's hard to get laid when you wear a tin foil hat all the time.

But its true.What you cry about - the government - is just the effect of you failing to treat the woman as she deserves it.
That the government will fuck your ass dry for the womans divorce,is just the effect.
Its bad,i know.But you need to tackle the reason too.
Its not women are bad mkay.As i said you cant fix women,they are not broken.This is what they are.

(((MGTOW)))

Curious about how your stuff will go to your children when you die,without the government taking everything.

They are not mindless animals and I'm not going to hand wave their bullshit away as 'they don't know any better.' You can fuck right off with that shit.

I just married to a NEET girl who never leaves the house and is terrified of meeting new people and we can't have kids.

Things are pretty comfy.

See,you are young without experience,thats why you think they know any better.They may not be mindless animals,but their grasp on reality is not much more of that a child.
In 10 years you will understand that they really dont know better and they didnt do stupid shit because wanted to hurt you,they just really dont know better.

with a will? with a lock and key? Fuck the government, they arent taking any of my shit

Am I MGTOW for not wanting to bring children up in today's world? I'm being completely ironic here. I don't want my children to go to schools where they can potentially meet degenerate children, or the views of the left. I don't want my children to be in the same class as non whites.

I earn a decent amount here in the UK (70K after tax) I own a nice house, I'm not a manlet and haven't had any problems getting a girlfriend or anything. Most women tend to ask why I'm single, and I just say I'm not looking. In reality I am looking, it's just that I don't want to have kids and have them grow up in this fucked up western world. I haven't found a traditional women, I don't think they exist in the UK.

I was thinking about visiting some of the private schools around the country during my time off to see what the curriculum are like. Since grammar schools are a shit fest these days, I feel private would be the only option for a decent education for any children I may have.

Granted that they passed the entrance exam, but, if I bred with a white women I don't see that being a problem.

Man, that was a little rant I suppose. But I just wanted to see other people's opinions.

Doesn't matter, we're never going to go back to the way things were unless there's a full scale society wide collapse or Islam takes over.

It's done, it's broken and there is no point or value in attempting to salvage it.

>MGTOW
I'm MGTOW and have been for about 8 years but I had to learn the hard way... Got married, found out after marriage she was a total bitch and had to divorce her to save my sanity. Lost a load of money of course but that's the way it is. I wish I had come across this before I decided to get married...

youtu.be/viN9kM2sh3o

>women are not broken lol MEN ARE XD

ask me how I know you're a female

Oh boy.Tell your children to buckle up,its going to be a wild ride.

Wanna see a pic of my dick?Or should i teach you to understand what you read?
I mentioned nowhere that men are broken.

I'm not into cock.

>What you cry about - the government - is just the effect of you failing to treat the woman as she deserves it.
>is just the effect of you failing to treat the woman as she deserves it.
>you failing to treat the woman as she deserves it

I believe that this implies quite clearly that you're throwing the blame to the males, sweetie

I have, nigger. Society is broken, and can only be fixed by taking away women's rights. That cannot and will not happen though. They've tasted the fruit, they know how sweet it is to control shit. They will never allow their rights to be infringed upon without a cataclysmic happening, like the impending Mudslime invasion.

Anyone who isn't a MGTOW at this point is frankly retarded. Akin to the musicians who went down with the Titanic. Fighting a battle they've already lost. There's no turning back, there's no "fixing" what we have now. The only option is to rebuild when it's all burned to the ground, but generations down the line will repeat the cycle, women will fuck them over once the men become soft from "peace" times, they will fall victim to a barbarian enemy, repeat ad infinitum until the end of time.

How stupid are you?Women are stupid fucking cunts that you mold and make into the bitch you want.They will only do what you let them. It's not rocket surgery.

Are you trying to tell me i think its the mans fault that the government assfucks him dry?Or you think that most marriages dont fall apart because the male is a fucking cuck who cant dominate the women and this causes dicking around because women want to be dominated?

I've never been on Reddit,but I do like you.

Historia est magistra vitae

>become MGTOW
>uses all that newfound free time on the internet complaining about women
>totally free from their control, right?

You cant even find me there on the bonsai sub anymore.

>They tested on sheep it's gonna happen for humans!!!!
>He doesn't know about dolly

It's never going to happen

You can fuck any girl that you can outsmart.

My smart thing for today

What is "MGTOW" and what does it stand for?

I would refrain from the use of never going to happen.20 years ago i would have said the US will never have a nigger as president.Now look at you.

It's ok.Important information is being disperessd.

>>western women are gold digging sluts
Generalisation
>60% divorce rate
False. That's only true if take all of society, which means your stat is garbage. Control for variables like education or work background, and you'll get a low divorce rate.

I'm not mgtow because I'm not a beta cuck and can keep my woman.

Because I want to reproduce. Well, enjoy destroying your bloodline you fucking loser. Good thing you're smart enough to realize that your degenerate genes arent worth passing on to the children no woman ever wants to have with you. This MGTOW shit is hilarious.

I love you England,eveven if you fuck up aluminium.

Thats the spirit mate

This is the big problem with MGTOW. I'm fairly open-minded about things and have some MGTOW friends. Sometimes they'll talk to me about it, saying how modern women are whores, divorce rates, etc. I have no problem with it and do not blame them for not wanting to take the risks involved. However, they keep messaging me and cannot stop talking about it. You would think that after they went MGTOW they would have the time and energy not focusing on getting a woman to make art, music, or dedicate their lives to a study. For some reason, it just makes them bitch to me even more.

Of course this being said, I have no idea how many men are MGTOW who keep to themselves and don't talk about it. I only have experience with the ones who admit to it in public.

I would be interested if that rate is for man-woman or fags are counted in too.
Funny it would be,if it would turn out most divorces are fag marriages.

Tell them they dont know shit about women.This is how women are.This is how they were always.Did his dumbass think men are evil and thats the reason women were commodities in old times?

Girls like to be touched and fucked. When you get that opportunity,go for it.

You will never see a prettier face than a girl getting her rail gashed.

Loving you
Isn't the right thing to do
How can I ever change things that I feel?

If I could
Baby I'd give you my world
How can I
When you won't take it from me?

You can go your own way
Go your own way
You can call it another lonely day
You can go your own way
Go your own way

Tell me why
Everything turned around
Packing up
Shacking up's all you wanna do

If I could
Baby I'd give you my world
Open up
Everything's waiting for you

You can go your own way
Go your own way
You can call it another lonely day
You can go your own way
Go your own way

No quite the opposite; they think that women are evil and you should not marry/date them. The strange thing is that I happened to be a female, and they'll talk with me at length about the MGTOW movement over and over again. Some are straight out misogynists. I guess they just want someone from the "other side" to hear their side of the story once in a while, and I'm willing to listen. I understand how it's a gamble for men to marry a woman, so I don't think that someone going their own way is that unreasonable. In fact outside of the MGTOW movement, it might be a good idea for people to distance themselves from the opposite sex to find out what kind of person they are, so they don't solely define themselves according to the partners they attract/are attracted to.

Get off of Sup Forums dad.

> enjoy destroying your bloodline you fucking loser
The irony is it's your bloodline that will be destroyed. Your daughters will be rape cattle and coal burners. Your sons will be meat for the grinder, fighting and dying in wars or eating more Leftist indoctrination and becoming an AntiFa faggot.

You take pride watching your genetics roll down the drain. I truly pity you if that's all your life is worth.

Never even tried to get his dick wet.

This isn't a virgin thread,grandpa Spooky.

I'm going my own way because I don't think I should reproduce.

My IQ is low, I have multiple mental disorders, and I do not possess the qualities of a good parent nor do I possess aesthetic qualities that would result in attractive children.

>What is "MGTOW"
Have you heard of Google? Use it.

If you are a female - i dont believe you are - , you should really understand what they experience.Its the same how women must have felt when all their childhood wanted to marry and then everything went shit because she got sold for 5 cows to a 70y ugly nigger.
This mgtow are kids who had no man to teach them about women.These are the kids who search for the women they growed up with from tv-series and videogames.
They dont know those women dont exist.

>neckbeards talking to women about MGTOW

jesus how sad. not against mgtow but why the hell would you talk to women about it? whadda ya want, sympathy points from them?