Drumpf

Get cucked

I don't know why anyone would defend the Holocaust. It's disgusting that the Nazis let 200,000 Jews die of typhus.

The Allies bombed the supply lines that would have allowed the Nazis to get the critical medicines that would have saved those precious Jewish lives and it's not as if they're ever going to admit to that mistake either.

delet

>tfw burgerland is and will always be a zionist puppet state

The only holocaust that ever happened, was perpetrated by the Jews themselves.

um, try again sweety

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm enjoying lefty-pols new forced antisemitism angle.

I'm not denying the holocaust didn't happen but after 100 years I'm sure some facts have been twisted or misleading.
In order to kill 6 million Jews some 80,000 a day would have to have been killed and between the 12 ovens they found in the camps that'd be really hard.

>jews despise Trump
>go fucking nuts trying to stop him from getting elected, using ever media and entertainment medium
>jews vote +70% dem
>Trump gets elected by forgotten Christian white Americans
>cave on everything, do whatever Israel wants
>then lecture Americans about the holocaust 3 time since January

how can anyone possibly not think there is something fishy going on with jews and the US gov?

He never misses an opportunity to suck off kikes, how can a goy love jews so much? Especially being a businessman in Jew York, surely he knows what they're really like?

God how fucking cucked and controlled has he become?

This isnt the Guy we all supported. This isnt the Guy from a month ago.

Note = the Holocaust didnt happen.

This is meaningless. Every world leader says the same tripe year after year.

So denying it would make you an accomplice... to something that didn't happen?

My grandmother was eaten by a caged bear in the Nazi camps. They would make the Jews fight the bears like in ancient rome.

>DURR DRUMPF SHOULD PUBLICALLY SAY THE HOLOCAUST DIDNT HAPPEN AND LET HIS POPULARITY DROP TO 13%

100% EBIN

DELE

Admiring the holocaust beats denying it jews would much rather see you deny than admire.

Trump is right.

Sup Forums on suicide watch.

if you deny it ever happened you arent likely to try it again. if you admire it for happening youmight just try to beat the high score next time. holocaust denial was a jew-pushed meme. think about it.

>empty pandering

It is just so all the angry Jews look ridiculous when they say he's antisemitic all the time.

I wonder if we have capabilities today to top Hitlers greatest achievement? with all the tech we have we could probably top 6 million in half the time.

#holocaust2.0
#beat6million

As long as you deny it ever happened they will use you to shame others in to supporting every jewthing they want. instead celebrate the holocaust. celebrate it and praise hitler for his high score in the ovens. thats what you people should be doing.

"hitler killed 6 million jews but we could kill more if we would only try."...like that

See? I just chased away EVERY jewshill with those posts. POOF like magic

He doesn't even need to make a statement about it. In the public eye the U.S basically had nothing to do with WW2. You can tell he is being puppeteered by ((them)) just like every other president.

My father died in the holocaust. The Nazis invited him over for dinner with in the camp. Then they ripped open his gut and feasted on his liver while he was still alive.

Man doze nazis are surely evil!

Kushner cucked him.

My jimmies are rustled.

I feel bad for the goy. It's an absolute damned if you do damned if you don't situation. The go after him if he keeps silent but, now all he's going to get in return for his shilling is some articles calling him a hypocrite and claiming that not letting in mass amounts of """"refugees"""" and securing our borders from citizens of other countries entering ours is totz the same as riding in the front seat with Uncle Adolf.

My father fell down from a guard tower
:-c

Great stuff
I'll try to remember it. Best retort I've seen

>Every world leader says the same tripe year after year
Do they say it week after week?

he can play at their level because of his strong german blood. he sees in them an enemy that is more useful when they believe we are an ally.

He's right, you know.

Laugh it up.

>beyond description
>because it never happened
our guy

That They had been infected by the moors doesn't change the fact. The US is a kike puppet state and the americans are the best goyim they can wish for