Why Is The Royal Family Such a Disgrace Right Now?

>Bragging about being descendant from a leftist dictator.
>A respected prince turns out to have been a Nazi
>Gets caught playing strip poker
>Marry Kate MIDDLECLASS and ruin the families reputation because SHE HAD 1/164 ROYAL BLOOD BRUH! (seriously even i have that much royal blood)
>Marrying into Nigerian family now
I mean seriously I thought the Queen was for Brexit? I thought they were based

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/people/the-biggest-myth-about-the-queen-her-contribution-to-the-british-economy-10491277.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're all right, could be more conservative and traditional

The hideous lack of diversity in this picture only serves to further marginalize the Islamic community.

Who gives a fuck what muslims think? They always bitch and moan about stupid shit.

Kate MIDDLECLASS is non-white actually

Any society still clinging to a feudal system should be gassed.

remember when diana was fucking a sandnigger?

christ how embarrassing for brits

Front row next to the Paki is undeniable evidence of inbreeding. Others show it too but not to the extent this little cunt does.

They had this king, but made him give up the throne for marrying an american. They both were nazi sympathizers. Explain yourselves britcucks

forgot pic

HOLY FUCK BASED!

That's why they murdered her

It's based they dethroned him because FUCK NAZIS

Mate have you seen pics of her when she was younger. Look at that anglo perfection. She is total marriage material. The royal family needs new blood anyway.

good on them t b h, better she die than force the entire country to suffer that humiliation

Who gives a fuck about these luciferian paedophiles

When you cede most all power to parliament, there is no actual reason to train your monarchs from birth to be an ideal disciplined leader who can play 4d chess at an international scale

You literally just live a pampered life until your royal family dies out.

>muh infantile understanding of monarchism
>Gas everything I don't like!

she look lika man

She was pregnant with the sandnigger. The hybrid would have been heir to the British throne. That's why they killed the slag.

What's with the chubby shitskin on the far right and the retards girl next to him.

Reading about that is when I realised the ZOG conspiracy is actually true and that the British government and royal family were controlled by (((then))) . Let's not forget that PC culture did not exist yet and you had Rhodes And other rich Europeans who were killing niggers by the thousands in Africa be honoured by the British government. But no, you can't criticise the Jews in the great ZOG empire

>when the autism hits you and you try to hide it because somebody is taking a picture

>retards
*retarded
fucking Samsung

>I mean seriously I thought the Queen was for Brexit?
We don't really know if she was for it. We don't know how she feels about anything, because she's done absolutely nothing her entire life. Why else would she not care in the least about all her kids eloping with bone-in-the-nose yank niggers and Pakis?

Would you guys support a half black king or queen?

average/10
bang for sure but definitely not marry
not unless i drilled to hard, day zero is imminent and her father is waiting with a pitchfork behind the door

They're all suffering from stress caused by intense embarrassment over Canada.

Edward wasn't dethroned, he stepped down. The government was in favour of letting him stay on the condition that he wouldn't marry a yank slut. He had no one to blame but himself for what happened.

>Caring about a family of inbred Germans
>ever
Why are Leafs so cucked?

the other things are all bullshit but if they really marry into nigger stock I will be fully in favour of abolishing the monarchy

they only exist as a beautiful figurehead

ugly figureheads are useless

They're jews so who cares? All British ruling class were initiated into Kabbalah and converted to Judaism a couple centuries ago, having since interbred with kikes to the point they are no longer even English.

It's 2017 already so we really need a black princess.

Bongs are just bongs

Not surprised.

The monarchy should be abolished. It's absurd to waste so much money on these useless people. People are starving to death in England while these the people live a life of absurd excess.

I don't believe in income redistribution, but if you're gonna give a portion of everybody's taxes away, give it to people who need it, not the royal family.

England is backwards.

The monarchy makes more money than it costs.

independent.co.uk/news/people/the-biggest-myth-about-the-queen-her-contribution-to-the-british-economy-10491277.html

Wake up man, of course that's what they're going to tell you, everyone in Britain is brainwashed to love the monarchy, don't be a cuck.

The Queen alone is paid over 30 million annually, do you really think she generates more than that in revenue by doing nothing? How are they quantifying the tourism dollars she brings in that wouldn't come if she weren't there? Is it even possible to quanitfy that? Would you expect it to be more than 30 million dollars worth?

Love the queen if you want, but it's nonsense that she's not a drain on English society. Thank God I don't live there.

its not tourism lad, the crown lends their lands to the government for much less than its worth, thats why they pay her money every year. Its rent.

It's the mental illness caused by British God mocking philosophies like Darwinism boomeranging back on them.

The oldest is similar to James Taggart's marriage to Cheryl Brooks in Atlas Shrugged. Like the neutered Royals, James Taggert doesn't have the balls to be a Hank Reardon because he's been cucked into a feman.

That's what they want everyone to be - a cucked James Taggert - and so the Royals have to lead by example.

I'd hate to be a monkey in that cage.

Cuckoldry is quintessentially British though, and it would suit Chuck