Kindergarten teacher and mother-of-two, 38, 'had group sex with high school

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4443852/Ex-kindergarten-teacher-sex-four-high-schoolers.html#article-4443852

>Robertson is accused of having sex with four high school students, including a threesome with two of the boys

>One of the victims told police he started talking and sexting with Robertson on Snapchat before she invited him and a friend over to her apartment for sex

Nicccce, muh fucking benis

Other urls found in this thread:

chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Texas-student-accused-of-blackmailing-teacher-10882629.php
swarthmore.edu/SocSci/bdorsey1/41docs/51-fra.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nicccccce. benis on fire

absolutely degenerate

Get the gas

3DPD

Nice

>without makeup and photo editor

Really makes you think.

>bang this with your bud
I'd rather not

that is actually a 'good' pic of her as it doesnt show her body.
see she is a 2/10 fat divorced mom. of course I would have hit that as a teenage boy

Wtf are women even doing

As time passes, more and more I legitimately see them as not even human.

Thank you for triggering my synapses.

When will the degeneracy end?

Nice

>thinking women are human
Did you shove a blue pill up your ass?

hot

She is not bad for a MILF

>snapchat filter

Facebook, autistic

4/10, would still fuck

smartphone chick selfies always have filters with doctored eyes, skin blur, and face narrowing. always look for the ears and maybe you won't get catfished. the further back the ears are, the more the picture is distorted.

Blech she was the prude girl who wore pleated skirts in college, 100%

I bet they are black

Still would.

>Sex with high school
The whole building?

>38
>looks 60
Color me surprised.

nice

It's only nice when the woman is attractive. I can't approve if she is ugly.

>one of the victims told police he started talking and sexting with Robertson on Snapchat before she invited him
>one of the victims
>victim

He literally begs for her to fuck him and he's the "victim". Come the fuck on.

Guys, I'm a male teacher and this pisses me off. Not because I want any of my students or anything, but because this is almost becoming an epidemic in the country, and it destroys the sanctity and purpose of the classroom. The classroom is the last place to be a stupid ape driven by hormones, it is an important place for our youth to grow and experience new ideas of a a societal-level purpose. Imagine if some of the greatest minds of our time had teachers distracting them with their attention whore bullshit.

Don't get me wrong, I understand wanting to fuck, but our youth's focus is being (((distracted))) for the most part with stupid shit like this. It's not just the student and teacher. It distracts the whole school because everyone (including the teachers) will spend inordinate amounts of time gossiping about this stupid shit

This has been happening increasingly over the past few years where we see these female teachers fucking their students. Weird to say the least but given how many there have been it is concerning.

what the fuck half of these are in Lufkin that's not even really a big town lmao

nice

The amount of makeup.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((victims)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I would have to be 4 beers in to be willing to fuck her.

fuggg where were these teachers in my days

>Texas

IMAGINE MY SHOWK

To any of you faggots saying "Nice" I hope your future wife fucks a teenage boy, just so that I can imagine the look on your fucking face's when you find out your slut of a wife cucks you with someone 3-4 times younger than you.

This shit is absolutely degenerate and gross. A pedophile is a pedophile. Kill them all.

I wish these teachers were around when I was in school

A woman cant rape a male teenager

But an adult fucking a teenager is still degenerate and gross.

if i were i a male teacher i would fuck the shit out of my female students.

>Imagine if some of the greatest minds of our time had teachers distracting them
Pretty sure Alex the Great and Aristotle played a little hide the sausage while he was still his teacher.

If that were the case, I'd hope the whole town publicly hangs you.

I feel really bad for this whore's kids. Why do these cunts not ever consider the damage their actions will do to the people close to them? Why are they so selfish?

>Implying she won't get off with a slap on the wrist
Sorry goy

Nothing degenerate about that faggot

If thats a woman with a male teenage*

Fucking retard. He's the victim because we collectively decides as a society that he does not yet have the life experience to make decisions like that. She as an adult should have known better.

When I was a child there was a ton of shit that I wanted to do but my parents didn't let me because it was either not good for me in the long term or fucking stupid and harmful.

Of course there are exceptions to the rule but just because he wanted to do something doesn't mean he should be allowed to do it.

Suck my dick you stupid leaf faggot.

we need sex segregated schooling again

male teachers for male schools, female teachers for female schools. sure you would have some gay abuse but it would be a lot lower since they are a small percent of society.

Back in my high school, there was a history teacher who was major cute and had huge tits. Wanted to fuck her so badly, I think she wanted to fuck me too. Fortunately I was a good little christian boy so I kept my snake in my secret garden. Man did she have nice tits though.

fucking leafs

>a female can rape a teenager

He is right bunch of FAGGOT

>Male teachers on the other end have never fucked their students

>t. low test

Nice....

I bet it was so awkward. Teenagers don't know how to fuck.

Ewww no
>he dosent want fuck his milf teacher

Why is it always white women? Why not a black one or an asian one? I'm starting to think that they are getting paid to do this...

Seems like its much more rare now.

chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Texas-student-accused-of-blackmailing-teacher-10882629.php

Having sex with MILFs is redpilled. Benjamin Franklin recommended it to those young men who could not control their passions until marriage.

swarthmore.edu/SocSci/bdorsey1/41docs/51-fra.html

How can human boys even compete?

single mom wanted the d

38 my ass. Looks more like 48.

Theres been a few hispanics I've seen as well.

I have a family member sleep with her students, three niggers. She is in jail for a year, then probation for like four years. She is not good looking, probably worse than OP. Lost her husband and fucked up her three kids over it. I don't get it.

While I agree it's degenerate and there's an obvious double standard by the betas on here she isn't technically a paedophile. And while you can say "you're arguing semantics" I'm really not, I'm arguing definitions. Not arguing definitions is what caused things like fucking "stare rape" to be taken seriously and for people to really believe any object that has a "black" prefix is racist.

He's not wrong. I've felt bad about playing games with young women, fucking up their feelings. But cougars, they are indeed discrete, not apt to get pregnant, and greatful. Old Frank is probably my favorite of the founding fathers.

Women should not be allowed to teach high school. Or even middle school.

Pedophilia is being attracted to pre-pubescents. So generally kids age 1-12, before they've had their growth spurt. Being attracted to teenagers is totally normal.

>there's an obvious double standard
Male sexuality =/= female sexuality. Like I said, a woman can't rape a male teenager, they are not ''''victims'''''