BLOWN. THE. FUCK. OUT.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supremacy_Clause
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Muh legacy

>part of
Judges 1.5
Trump 6 gorillion

These judges are starting to get on my nerves... are they getting on your nerves yet guys?

I'm sure there must be some Americans left that must be a little bothered.

He can bring it to the higher court.

What is the legal basis for this?

It doesn't matter it will never pass.

State law supercedes federal law

If you knew even knew an iota of what the constitution says you would know that but you don't so you don't

But nobody here does so who cares

When are we going to finally go all Dick the butcher in this country?

>State law supercedes federal law
Tell that to the south.

>implying immigration is a State's right and not in the sole power of the Federal Government

Border control is part of the defense of the nation, which is not the duty of a state, but of the Federal government.

also...
>thanks for correcting the record

Youre right, state law does supersede federal law.

But if you don't want to follow federal law, then they won't need federal funding either.

WTF?

How can these judges keep defying the God Emporer?

They will get their comeuppance one way or another

We need to work together

Meme war veteran here, 62nd airborne pepe division

what can be done about these MAGA-defying judges?

We need to take action

The fuck? I'm pretty sure federal law is higher than state law. If not then states could just tell Trump and the federal gov to fuck off whenever they feel like it, which should not be the case.

Why the fuck isn't it going straight to the supreme? Save the president some god damned time

These activist judges are traitors turning his back on the constitution and duties they are sworn to uphold.

How long will Trump let the them walk over him and them in his white house before taking action against them as traitors? like wtf?

>be amaerica
>state law supercedes federal law

Judges aren't supposed to make law from the bench.

until 1865.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supremacy_Clause

How did sanctuary cities even pop up to begin with?

Why have a fed gov if you can oppose it so easily?

This is not about federal vs state. it's federal money.

Judges are saying the President cannot change the terms of the funding. So congress could do it.

What is the point of your whole shitty system and your faggy circus of elections when some crappy middle-tier bureaucrat can just cancel any order of the president and his administration?

Explain yourselves, americucks

You're wrong. Federal law overrules state laws and even state constitutions.

I think I learned that in middle school.

Wrong.

Supremacy clause states that federal law is to be followed when there is a conflict between state and federal law. You stated the opposite of what is true.

They're probably working in concert with trump.

He sold us out.

It'll go to the Supreme Court.

this is 9th circuit so it will definitely go to the supreme court.

Checks and balances. It's so the president and his administration can't control the whole country.

It's entirely intentional.

This.

Democraps still oblivious to the fact they lost the Civil War.

He should fund the federal agencies more and not depend on State to help to implement policies that their citizens disagree with. He thinks he can be a bully, judges have to stop him.

A state Judge cannot force the Federal government to dispense federal funds against its wishes. This is judicial activism and could seriously fuck over the union. All for the sake of a few of their pet beaners.

Hey guys...

guys...
DRUMPF

Sure. Then why do weed dispensaries in legal states get raided all the time?

lol now the 10th amendment means something. funny, since the democrap's case for the past 8 years is that the supremacy clause overrides the 10th amendment. wonder how obamacare or common core is constitutional then since they are both built upon withholding federal funds to get states to comply.

They're attacking the language of the order and Trump's public comments, not its constitutionality. They're trying to argue that the scope of the order is too large and speculating that Trump is just trying to "bully" sanctuary cities into giving in to his demands. When it's obvious that Trump just wants them to comply with the law. There's nothing imminently wrong with the order, the judge has simply said that he believes that the plaintiff will be able to prove unconstitutionality were the case to go to court. Therefore the order has been blocked until the case is tried. Just another delay tactic, as usual.

youre quite the scholar arent you

Please go back to /r/The_Donald

This is not about state vs federal. It's about President vs current law. Court is saying President cannot change the terms of federal funding by himself.

So they're not saying Congress couldn't, they're just saying President cannot unilaterally.

I regret my vote EVERY. GOD. DAMN. DAY.

Are you really this retarded?

Thank you for not being a retard like that other poster

>when Obama is in
>Liberals: Federal law trumps state law, you backwards bigots!

>when Trump is in
>Liberals: STATES RIGHTS, REEEEEE!!!

drink every time the 9th circuit gets reversed by the supreme court

>trump has enemies
>gosh I wish I chose to be one of his enemies dang it
fuck off

>Meme war veteran here, 62nd airborne pepe division

Holy fuck please let this be bait. Go back to your minecraft server.

Someone explain what happened like Im 10

States have no right to violate federal law. Supremacy clause. Also Constitution gives federal government power of regulating immigration in to the country. You are either willingly stupid or an 8th grader who thinks he's a lawyer after taking his American Government final exam.

TheY are back in favor of federal law since that copy of the constitution was found in England

Nah.

Pretty short sighted plan, as usually with leftists.

Looks like they want to start the tradition of blocking every executive order. I'm cool with that, just like with the nuclear option they're going to eat this shit when it's their turn again.

Also, low quality bait. Leftist fagot.

Obama Executive Order: All schools must let men in the women's bathroom or we withhold federal funding

>All states must follow this order, racists, bigots REEEEE

Trump Executive Order: All cities must enforce current laws or we will withhold federal funding

>You can't do that!!!!! REEE Blocked LOL Drumpf BTFO

I want off this ride

ARREST THE FUCKING MAYORS OF THESE CITIES

>Supremacy clause states that federal law is to be followed when there is a conflict between state and federal law
This. How fucking retarded do you have to be otherwise? Why even have a federal government in that case?

>to be otherwise?
to think otherwise

Democrats wanted to ensure they would hold office forever by harboring thousands of "undocumented voters"

I don't know how these things work.
If some judge has more authority than the president, what's the point in having a president?

sooo... why doesn't trump just go to congress with these law ideas instead of just writing it on a big piece of cardstock and showing the cameras?

In the first place, the President can direct Executive agencies to exercise what discretion they have been conferred by Congress (considerable) in awarding grants as he pleases. This EO was broader than that, but the judge is flagrantly ignoring the law to this extent.

Actually, the judge is also saying that Congress couldn't do it as well. Saying it is "too coercive" - this would apply to Congress as well.

All of this is, of course, contingent upon treating municipalities as independent entities with standing to bring 10th Amendment challenges, which is ludicrous. It is this flagrant error that allows the judge to claim that the funds involved are too large to be permissible. Only states are sovereigns under 10A and the funds do not qualify on the basis of state funds.

>Implying a congress funded by AIPAC will ever pass a law to reduce illegal immigration

Sanctuary city practices (mostly) do not violate immigration law, but (mostly) lawfully refuse to assist in the enforcement of immigration law. I would say that destruction of records is illegal, however.

As I recall, and I could be wrong, cutting funding to states for not bending to the will of the federal government is nothing new

>When Obama was in
>Republicucks: How dare the president play golf and use federal funds for travel REEEEEE

>When Trump is in
>Republicucks: *crickets*

True, but there is a limit. NFIB v. Sebelius said that stripping entitlement funding that amounted to 10% of the state budget as a punishment for failing to abide by a new condition was "too coercive." The error here is the assertion that municipalities can claim the status of a state for 10A analysis. Municipalities don't exist for Constitutional purposes, they are 100% creatures of the state. There's a good reason that 100% of SCOTUS citations by the judge on these subjects were cases of a state litigating against the federal government.

I can see with my third eye that in this day of IoT that these types will soon be having really bad accidents with sharp and flammable objects.

Why doesn't president just make these judges disappear?

nothing is happening unless the lawsuit goes through. shitskins get fucked

The fuck is the point of being the most powerful man in the world if you can have your shit stoppered by a bunch of jews in a courthouse. I don't remember the Americans voting for federal judges last November. Fire them and continue on, Trumpo.

Sure you did shareblue

I fucking hate Trump, what a backstabbing kike puppet. I hate all of you Trump supporters 10000x worse, because you FUCKING MORONS BELIEVED HIM, AND HE NEVER GAVE A FUCK ABOUT ANY OF YOU.