Indian love thread

Enough of the India hate alright. India is a beutiful country which a rich and vibrant history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
the-american-interest.com/2017/03/02/indonesias-saudi-arabia-problem/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What did kek mean by this?

muh dick

He means you leav my thread. Shoo Shoo brit

You too canuck

The Pajeets here for the most part have learnt to use indoor plumbing. They love their rum and doing murder/suicides. The Nogs however still spend their days muh dickin' and chimpin

There's something weird going on with that map

I don't what you are taking about

Poos I know are better than muslims and niggers.

Fuck you curry niggers, your entire race deserves to die

That's not idea

Best ally.

>South asia co-prosperity sphere

i-is this actually a thing

Yes. Our toilets are always clean since indians shit on streets.

Tbqh Vedic religions are really fascinating so I give them a go-ahead. Fuck the Muslim part of them though.

>Latvia couldn't singlehandedly-destroy India in a week

TOP KEK FUCKING INDIANS!!! Oh believe you me, us Latvians are ITCHING for a war with the India. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Indian soil that has designated street, poos, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the potato farmers and regular farmers first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY inbred PAJEET they see. When Latvia is done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it.

Indian Far Right Hindutva Saffron Nutjobs are in power right now. THey have banned beef consumption because

>"muh mother cow".

No self-respecting American will praise India, Pajeet. Stop using proxy, stop LARPing (you will never be European American) and stop trying to create sympathy for this clusterfuck mistake called India. KYS

best brothers

Who cares, let the Hindu Nationalists do their thing. That's the best thing for India at this point.

That's not even India brah. The concentration is literally in MUSLIM majority nations - Iran and Afghanistan.

We are basically the same people. Except we aren't afraid o toilet witches

>Hey have banned beef consumption because

I interpret that as them sending a strong message to Islamics to learn their place. Those fuckers breed like rats.

This. I'm Indian and I fucking hate myself and my country and I really don't like being a burden to people from other countries, but I have no choice. And before you say "don't be a cuck, fix your country" - fuck off, I fucking hate every pajeet who lives in India and living in Mumbai has permanently damaged my respiratory system, and I'm forced to breathe through my mouth. I wake up multiple times at night because of this and I fucking hate it.

To be really honest
I think the beef ban sort of makes sense to culturally combat rising islamism
Every country should drop the (((secularism))) and run caliphates, be it hindu, buddhist, christian, ... or just a particular sect of islam to lock out salafism/ wahabbism (saudi shit)

Can India in engage in cultural appropriation?
Like loos, TP, and western manners?
We won' mind.

Bless you indonesia.

Bless you too Mexico.

Islamism is not going to be an issue in India. Indian muslims are much better integrated compared to other countries. Banning beef will only giving birth to a new SJW movement in India.

True but sadly their Nationalism is a tad too regressive that doesn't end at Mudslimes. Like Goddess Kali, they don't know when to stop.

you can't deny this my brother in denial

holy shit

is this kek conveying the future of our world to us? superstates?

If Hindu Nationalists piss you off then you should just kill yourself desu. They will ultimately be what makes India great again.

Also stop hating yourself. Sort yourself out.

Beef is eaten by other communities as well. Not everyone is a Muslim or Hindu here you know.

the-american-interest.com/2017/03/02/indonesias-saudi-arabia-problem/
Saudi subversion, don't underestimate it unless your country wants a shoah

I've sorted myself out, but I hate that I'm unable to have a national identity. I'm ethnically South Indian, lived in the North until I was 12 and then moved to Qatar and now I'm in the United States...

embrace the Kali, pajeet. You are in a war zone.

Lol. Brah! I'm literally a non-Aryan. There hasn't been any Aryan gene in my family for more than 10,000 years. Lmao.

Im ethnically South Indian too and want to visit some time actually. The south has a lot more to be proud of over the North desu. Less muslims, stronger traditions, higher GDP, less street shitting, etc etc

Kali IS our Provincial Goddess. Appropriation by Hindus doesn't make me a denier. Lol.

5000 TOUSAN YER HISTORY OF SHITTING STREETS AND COW PISS OK??

But I never said I am a south Indian!

Until India solve its Poo in Loo problems, I will continue hate on India. India is a shithole. Garage are everywhere. Beaches are ruined.

India is a great nation. The real poo are the india haters.

I didnt reply to you stupid fuck

South is more conservative and has strong family values. I like that northerners are more open minded but they tend to be more racist too. Are you Tamil?

Governmental programmes introduced loos for free in many areas. Retards sold them for money. This place has no hopes. (_-_)

True. They even did some imperialism themselves back in the day. I think they peaked too early.

Yes. Nothing wrong with conservatism and strong family values either.

Damn burgers, you are so ignorant and retarded. You're thinking than dog shit mixed with rocks.

A dark brown man covered in body hair. The first thing you notice is his smell. Curry and poo. He has a skinny frame, oily skin and hair. Slimy. Oozing curry and poo from his pores. A thin pathetic moustache. Pitiful.

He pulls down his pants to reveal a small penis surrounded by a mane of smelly greasy pubic hair. He turns around and I see his buttocks smiling at me. His butt is covered in more coarse hair, black. Small cheeks. He bends over and parts his cheeks. A waft of pure poo fills the air. The black hair is thickest here, with a brown hue. Dangle berries can be found. Yesterday's shit clinging on to life. The poo is a light brown, like pumpkin soup. He uses his hands to part the mattered poo hair to reveal a little brown butthole. Caked in poo. Disgusting. The epicentre of filth. An ugly crater. A dirty yet prolific anus.

The Indian.

POO IN LOO

And I am shoving it down your throat. DWI, you retard.

All nations are building up and doing their job and those all needs an appreciation.

India is doing a little harder. Period.

Aryan Bro :D

Dravidian are Allies too, they are honorary Aryans.

This. Strong countries all around the world with their own ethnic pride.

Shitting on other countries and ethnicities to make them feel insecure is stupid and counterproductive.

Ah, cute.

>Burger thinks me offended.

Stating truth never shame someone... I suggest you start to throw some outrageous stuff like Indian Mars Mission or Moon mission. Those things rile up Indians more than shit on streets.

It's based crochety old trinidadian self-hating nigger chef! Everyone say hi, "based crochety old trinidadian self-hating nigger chef!"

Fuck outta here, nigger

>embrace kali
Yes

Why not understand that pooing in the field is natural fertilizer and that toilets make you sick?

Say what you want about India, at least it has nice architecture.

Hi based crochety old trinidadian self-hating nigger chef!"

I live 10 minutes from this place. It's really good.

I would turn India into a nature reserve if I thought it had any hope of recovering from all the antibiotics and poo. Send the pavement pooers on a one way trip to see the southern lights.

t.some irrelevant mudshit

No, he's right. The majority of Indians are R1a, followed by L and H. Haplogroups are actually extremely interesting, it looks like R1a correlates nicely with the Indo-European language family.

You are comparing apples with mangoes here. The shitting in streets meme is never applicable in deep rural areas.

Rural areas are very open and vast, people shit in fallow lands far away from their homes - shits turns to fertilizer for later. All very eco (but Westerners will complain about it too so nvm more explanation).

But cities... fucking cities, slums and migrant workers BPL with no loo are the problem.

Lol, how can you be so callous towards Pajeets when they're singlehandedly driving your economy?

India has some breddy neat architecture.
>inb4 hurr its all muzzie shite
Where do you think the arabs got their domes and towers from?
Who do you think was more advanced? The Guys with their ancient religion, stable societies and functionnal casts system that might have been the earliest form of genetic selection, or the desert raider tribes who elevated their hastily written code of law to a bunch of divine commandments?

Yeah... no. Try harder you fucking leaf. Learn geography. There are other Indians.

WE WUZ BACTRIANS N SHIT

Oh, I wasn't denying the R1a distribution. Its very prevalent in Upper Caste Brahmins of North, East and South.

That reply was specifically for the concentration variance of the third wave of Indo-Iranians which are separate from 2nd Wave Indo-Aryans. The gene variance for both of the pool is very starkly separated.

And neither a toilet was

...Scat Sat

LOL SCATSAT

DESIGNATED SHITTING SATELLITE

Your syntax disappoints me.

>Its very prevalent in Upper Caste Brahmins of North, East and South.
No dude, like 50% of Indians have R1a. Some have even theorized that R1a originated in India.

India does have beautiful landscapes. Too bad the people there shit all over everything

Ok, has been.
Better now?

You are regurgitating a decade old study.

R1a source is BMAC. There are two splinters the Rig Vedans and the Atharva Vedans. The rhotacism is only survived by Atharva Veda and it retains the "popular religion". The variance is actually a nice bell-curve from North to South.

However, the specific Brahmin sect which rose from the Warrior-priest branch is Rig Vedic. They have higher concentration.

haha holly shit

I still don't understand your point. Were you trying to compare Aryans with Loos discovery or using a general meme of Poo and Loo?

I was just being mean, because I am forced to work with Pajeets and I hate you with a passion.

RIP man. rip. Yeah, Pajeets take a toll on your mental health if you don't know how to be a mirror. Pajeets are very self-centred so they don't understand the concept of AT-Field like you Westerners are used to.

I really do hope that you someone other than Pajeets or Swamis to experience other Indians.

That's not the point - they can't answer straightforwardly my question and are always lying.
>Have you done it? Have you started it? Do you need any help?
>I am good, sir.

2 weeks later
>How is the progress of your job?
>everything good, sir

>after 2 weeks, when he is suppose to send his finished project to me
>I almost finished

>after another 2 weeks I check what he has done
fucking nothing. this fucking peace of shit didn't even understand what he was suppose to do and lied straight to my face that he understands and is doing it. And for most of the time it goes like this. Thankfully only 1 year more of this suffering and I am out of this company

piece*

That's the state of social mindset. People don't respect Time. A nation where a Civil Project worth six-month can take 10 years... what do you expect at an office?

Bureaucracy understands this shit and so nowadays big projects are unironically given to foreign firms. Lol.

It is not "not respecting time" but "not respecting your boss" and "not having a bit of decency"

And no, bureaucracy does not understand this shit, it only makes everything 4 times longer than it should last. It is just some Pajeets that think that if they watched and learned by heart some C++ code from Youtube they can code and shit. Fucking cancer. When I work with women that's also a pain in the ass, but at least they can ask and have boobs. But this.. is too omuch for my nerves