Tell me what to ask Sup Forums

Tell me what to ask Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Banality-Suicide-Terrorism-Psychology-2010-03-01/dp/B01N9113D5/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1493157836&sr=8-5&keywords=The banality of suicide terrorism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ask them about the Talcum

Just ask if it's cool to marry a 9 year old woman.

don't do it in a judgemental way and film it and you will get a good answer.

Drop a duke on the desk and walk out

Why are they such good dancers

ask which make better soap

Ask them why does islam hate fat black transgendered women in wheelchairs?

Where the fuck are you and why are you learning this? You doing law at Uni or something? Why is an old bald guy in your class?

Kek

Ask why is bestiality and pedophilia okay under Islam?

Large American city. I'm a graduate student here, these old dudes are here, one has a Japanese history book desu

*and cite sources. I'd recommend

amazon.com/Banality-Suicide-Terrorism-Psychology-2010-03-01/dp/B01N9113D5/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1493157836&sr=8-5&keywords=The banality of suicide terrorism

Or any of the numerous film footage of hajis going at it with live stock, and the news reports about pedophilic warlords. And Rotherham.

Ask yourself why the fuck you're in that class.
Punch that Muslim and walk out.

This is the only redpilled suggestion here.

Not a class, it's an (((interfaith))) club q and a session

Ask what the penalty for leaving Islam is, according to the religion.

Yes, will do

Post results. Also ask about North Africa, the Levant and Iran being converted at the sword to Islam.

ask them about taqqyia

Kkkk

taqqiya only applies to shia mudslimes who can lie and say they aren't shia so moderate beheaders aka sunni won't take off their heads. the slimes in the OP pic look like sunni shits. also go back to r/the_goodgoys.

>DONT TAKE THE GR8 B8 M8

after school rape party!

>no need user

That is the powder I put on my sack to keep from chafing