Anyone else actually want a war to happen?

Anyone else actually want a war to happen?

My life is so monotonous and I have so little hope for the future that I'd actually want to be drafted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-cXrEPNvRO8
youtube.com/watch?v=yAKmnipYyww
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, as long as it's for the right reasons :^)

Just join now. I did 8 years as a combat medic. Saw lots of bloodshed, but I was an EMT-I in Boston beforehand and figured what's the difference between gunshot wounds in different continents. You get to see third world shotholes in person and it helps dispel the myth that the world is more peaceful than we're told. The world is garbage and brownskins need to stay in their countries and know their role.
>inb4 muh fightin 4 da jooz
I fought for a paycheck, and because a de-stabilized Middle East benefits the U.S. Helping Israel is an unintended side effect.

Imagine flying into North Korea behind a 50 Cal in a helicopter with this playing in the background:

youtube.com/watch?v=-cXrEPNvRO8

>Anyone else actually want a war to happen?

This is the most childish sentiment I have heard in a long time.

Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. Weak men create hard times.

The world is already on the brink of war m8. I'm just someone with nothing to lose.

>My life is so monotonous and I have so little hope for the future that I'd actually want to be drafted.
>little hope for the future
Congratulations. You've just figured out why civil wars happen.

>Liberation of the tight North Korean female populous when?

i dont want war, but i wouldnt mind seeing some nukes get dropped

>My life is so monotonous and I have so little hope for the future that I'd actually want to be drafted.

You can go shoot sandniggers RIGHT NOW.

Go join the french foreign legion, complete basic training, then just fucking leave and go back to canada.

Congrats, you are now qualified to work for any one of several dozen private security contractors that station people all over the middle east to shoot sand niggers who get too close to compounds.

That is modern war.

Why are there some many of you fuckers in the USN?

>Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. Weak men create hard times.

Spoken like someone who has never known hard times. Hard times kill strong men. Living in peace is the greatest gift of all and you want to throw it away because you are bored. What a fucking moron.

No war plz. Star Citizen is too important.

I don't want a war. I want another genocide. One that ends with whites and asians being the last races standing.

Utopia is only a theory, mate.

the dream

I'm not a flip, but I can explain it for you if you want.

Basically Philippines is poor as shit so flips will do anything to leave. For women the like to find a white man's cock to ride till he marries her and takes her to the USA (greencard)

For the men, a decent way to 'get out' is to join the U.S. military and earn a US citizenship that way. Average enlistee pay is like upper middle class wage for Philippines.

They join the USN because there is a larger-than-normal chance that the fleet they are assigned to might be in the pacific, making it easy to return home to visit family in Phil on leave.

DESU the filipinos I knew in the us military were pretty bro-tier. I think its because only the 'best of the best' are allowed to join, compared to your average standards for normal americans.

1) that helo is on the ground
2) it's at a Base
3) the 60 is empty
4) you're a fag

Enlist now, before the rush. You'll get to choose your role instead of being sent wherever.

>tfw you will never be transported to the frontlines bouncing around in an APC with your brothers while this plays in the background

youtube.com/watch?v=yAKmnipYyww

>get drafted
>it ain't me starts playing

It's just a random Vietnam era picture of a helicopter you sperg.

Just do what every other undriven basic bitch does. Join a radical group or cult so you can have a purpose in your life because you actually not being a lazy shit is something that will never happen.