He constantly talks about the reality of the white/black IQ gap

>he constantly talks about the reality of the white/black IQ gap
>refuses to acknowledge the white/jewish gap that's the exact size as the white/black

What's the matter, whitey? Sad that you're objectively inferior?

>mmm-muh IQ doesn't matter
LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
discord.gg/CZhxK3f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HEY MAAAAAA I MADE THE POST AGAIN

Then provide some evidence you kike faggot

Every single study on the matter, google "jewish IQ gap"
It's one of the most proven facts in the field of psychology

There are more white people with an average intelligence at the Jewish average than jewish people in existence. Superiority and inferiority are impossible to determine because of how the bell curve is.

Whites aren't flooding to Israel and blaming their lack of economic success in Israel on Jewish privilege.

Doesn't matter, we create beautiful things and you... just don't.

Ashkenazi Jews are white (except when they don't feel like it).

>(((psychology)))
what a respectable field of science that is totally based on facts and not personal interpretation of various committees

But the whites have far more real world success. Basically every major modern technology, medicine, western government was created by whites. Actually without the whites the jew would be nonexistent, the whites protect the jew with modern warfare technology developed by The whites. Yet the Jew hates the whites, pushes for cultural marxism to destroy the whites. Makes no sense.

>black IQ 65 - 80

>white IQ 100 - 110

> Jews and japs 110 - 120

You must be black with those math skills

Also white people on average may not score as high as Jews and japs but the difference is within ten IQ points

White people however are much better looking and superior athletes compared to Jews and japs, niggers are better athletes but dumb as mud and ugly

White people have the best mixture and the proof is the western world art and literature

t. faggot who don't know what 'burden of proof' mean

Kill yourself

this

The 5 extra points to my IQ isn't worth losing my soul.

They always say Jews have higher IQ but Israel's average IQ isn't any higher than normal.

Face it Sup Forums. White man is just a nigger getting carried by achievements of kike intellectuals.

You just admitted you're inferior you dumb (((nigger)))

im hispanic, can i join you against the war against kikes and niggers?

What reality? Have you seen the israeli IQ scores?

6pbp

>refuses to acknowledge the white/jewish gap that's the exact size as the white/black

the gap between white/black is about 5 times larger than the gap between ashkenazi jews and white europeans.

the eternal anglo stikes again

man someone is insecure

The only smart Jews are Ashkenazi, who got the IQ from working as prostitutes in Germany. The have the same average IQ as Germany, when you remove the 20% shitskins from the German average.

It's not a Jewish thing, it's a German thing.
Now gas yourself, kike!

>>exact size as the white/black
nice try

Also the whites have better social, war, entrepreneurial & farming skills than any other race. Asians are just more book smart. Jews are just more greedy.

>>refuses to acknowledge the white/jewish gap that's the exact size as the white/black
But that is not true, why would anyone acknowledge what is false?

Also the whites are more top heavy. The best white is far better than the best jew or the best asian. Which is why we have invented every major modern technology and medicine.

>got the IQ from working as prostitutes in Germany

You are stupid.

>snake handlers

brown jews and arabs

The Jew only controls finance and entertainment. The whites control everything else. Medicine, Defense, Government, Agriculture, Law enforcement, Real estate, Energy. The Jew can not compete in these fields.

Incomplete, you have to apply group IQ to the demographics, doing so, there are more than ten times as many Whites with 130+ IQ than jews, there are more Whites with 130+, almost double, than all the jews in the world. Nearly all recorded achievement has been by Whites. All jews could disappear tomorrow and things would more than hum along swimmingly, same thing couldn't be said with Whites.

But half the jews are white.

Nah or we would be like you slavtards

nice strawman you got there. it's so good in fact that it made me stop caring about securing the existence of my people and a future for white children. i actually like having nonwhites in my country now and am going to race mix because of this post

>in a field that employees 90% jews finds that jews are a standard deviation more intelligent
Intredasting.

This.

Where did the ashkenazi jews pick up their blue eyes and white skin?

The same place they picked up their IQ.

Combined with the fork-tongued, two faced, backstabbing, slimy, lying Jewish nature and you have a race of real winners.

I'm sooo jealous, our societies would surely crumble without the chosen people!

Highest average IQ is not of Ashkenazi Jews but of Episcopalians and Unitarians. Including better SAT scores and higher average income.

if we're going by IQ and population size, the chinks have us beat by a wide margin

maybe even the poos

in which case, whitey's dominance may be simply a temporary historical phenomenon

Jews tend to be extremely intelligent, but also mentally I'll. the sort of people who either become suicides or geniuses. Lots of OCD and autism and depression.

They're the cutting edge of human intellect, but you don't want them running everything. They don't have any moral stablility.

You would think so but no, their bell curve is sharp, drops off quickly on the ends giving them fewer high/low IQ individuals.

oh, and poos have a low median IQ.

>What is this, an African nation?
>Nope, just Lithuania

Slavs are Neanderthals.

IQ isn't a great barometer for value. I live in South Carolina I know a bunch of rednecks who can't read or write for shit but can fix a diesel engine, plumb an entire commercial building, fix any electrical issue, grow great crops, can properly fire a weapon, have kids in the military protecting our country better than any asian or Jew could.

>95
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

jews are kikes. they'll get their's. the blacks are a sub human group of people that have only been strung along in modern existence by the whites. hopefully for a future slave trade.

/thread

The Jewish score was from a separate series of tests done on academics that was also partially self reported.

The average score for Israel was lower than the European averages.

They're smart but they're not any smarter than Europeans. Europeans also produce the most geniuses.

I suspect it's an artifact of sampling bias. Peasants being underrepresented.

op literally btfo you all
all these argument have just proved his point
pol will literally twist anything to suit their worldview cos otherwise they'll get upset and sad cry cry

The Chinese will eventually enslave the blacks in Africa. They're already starting to buy up their land. They're like "here nigger have some money to buy some cars dope and women. Give me your land I'll be enslaving your children." They're playing the long game.

>>got the IQ from working as prostitutes in Germany
>You are stupid.

Read some history kike!
Jews controlled prostitution in Europe, to the extend that "Jewess" was synonymous with prostitute. There was a market and white women haven't been available because of Christian morals,...
So the Jews sold their women for some shekels, got mixed children in return, and with some luck they could even blackmail some blue bloods.

IN THIS AS IN ALL THINGS THE ANGLO REIGNS SUPREME
ALL CLAY IS RIGHTFUL BRITISH CLAY
KNEEL TO THE BIG ANGLO COCK ARYAN AND JEW SCUM.

Middle eastern Jews have IQ of about 90. The European ones, who are genetically whites are the ones with the high IQs. Try to keep up, pokey.

>Whites control government

O yea im laffin

discord.gg/CZhxK3f

join the fight against shills, join kekistan

>2 hour old active thread
/nupol/ does it again