Sup Forums can't refute this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V9BZ3zx8b8I
youtu.be/QZAh3b2vNf8?t=547
youtube.com/watch?v=Rayxew89NyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mexican shit posting, what a joke.

This car is red Sup Forums can't refute this

Only fact is that Filipinos are the most powerful race. Fact.

>I am biologically accurate
Yeah, a biologically accurate male.

By the neck until dead, Paco.

Fact? Prove it, biologically and scientifically, not emotions

>tfw male born with an inverted penis
just kill me Sup Forums

DID SOMEONE RING THE LEAFPOSTER?!?!?!

Chink+Spic =/= human

the leftists attempt a lot of "power of suggestion" witchcraft - LITERALLY spellcraft - redefining, misusing and misapplying words to try to distort and sway opinion.

>My feelings are more accurate than biology

So these people are insane?

So it's still a mutant or freak of nature?

>Flips
>Not Floridians

if that's the case, then i identify as an attack helicopter

I'm a car! Vroom vroom!

I can refute this.

If someone is "male/female" by "gender" already, then what exactly is meant by "trans"?

Trans is short for transition. What exactly is being transitioned?

If "trans" men/women were already male or female then they would not be called "trans".

I must admit, it pleases me to see the radical left fail so hard these days. Their logic is so bad at this point that their positions are almost impossible to defend.

Stereotyping is wrong yet they believe in gender?
Gender is mental but they want cosmetic surgery to "transition" into the opposite sex?
they believe in evolution but deny the existence and significance of race?
They are against racial and sexual identity politics but believe in deliberate discrimination and representation. They also support cultural appropriation and collective blaming/glorification?

it's over for them.

>Your understanding of the world and yourself change
>This changes the world and yourself
At last, I truly see.

But really, how do you chameleons change your chromosomes? I understand you can change the hormones with drugs but there are drugs to change your chromosomes?

If you stop taking hormone supplements, what happens? How long will you have to take pills to stay your true gender? Forever? Until you die? What if you can't afford it? What if they stop producing the drug? What if you change your mind and they don't have a drug for whatever made up gender you identify as?

What if you're a dogkin and oppressive science hasn't caught up yet? Do you just suffer until you die?

youtube.com/watch?v=V9BZ3zx8b8I

Pic related

wait wait wait, are you saying if enough people believe in something its a fact?

>GOD IS REAL
GOD IS REAL
>GOD IS REAL
GOD IS REAL
>GOD IS REAL

Keep pushing this crazy shit libtards, see where it gets you.

I'm Napoleon.

Now start advocating for my rights to rule France or I'll call you a biggot.

>This is science
>This is irrefutable

Pick one and only one

They are of the male or female sex (chromosomes) and transition into the gender (hair, clothing, mannerism, genitals). Also adding this trans before the gender is a new thing, they used to identify as trans only during the transition after they'd say they were whatever gender. Adding the prefix is just a way to have more oppression points.

>your opinion on the matter doesn't change that fact
"I'm a transwoman, because I dress up, wear a wig, and take hormones. I'M A WOMAN AND ITS A FACT, DON'T QUESTION ME!!!"

>women are nothing but hair and makeup

That's rich, considering the women's movement.

First of all, that's a truck, second of all, it's blue.

Why can not these artists make a decent self portrait? Here is a more accurate version.

Every reply I get puts another rifle in the hands of the Right Wing Death Squads

Stop raping language.

Can i be one?

LOL

Thanks bonobo that's much, much better.

Hail Victory
Hail Our People

HAHAHA FUCKING KEK DAD

Reported you for hate facts. Enjoy gitmo you white supremacist

That dad is such a cuck.

hell yeah

Wrong. I say it's a pink boat. Respect my decision.

here is a video of Bill Nye the Bachelors Degree Guy explaining how molecules work youtu.be/QZAh3b2vNf8?t=547
notice
>tells us the molecule is made up of atoms
>asks "how do we know?"
>THIS IS HOW, KIDS
>turns to an objective physical example to show us
>says that by doing lots of experiments, scientists have come to this conclusion

now here is bill nye on sexuality youtube.com/watch?v=Rayxew89NyE
>we have realized its more a kaleidoscope
>tells us that we now know, fails to explain how we know
>turns to a projected light show
>some people are gay, some people are fags, some people are other kinds of gay
>its not simple
>its complicated
>we cant say
>we have to listen to the science
>the science says
>there a spectrum of gayness
>never explains why we know this
>never explains how we know this
>never gives any concrete line of reasoning
>"but this stuff to me is cool"
>more lights

please, where the fuck is the science here

Trans coloured car.

Die CIS cars!

thats sad

It's clearly a chartreuse unicycle.

That pics is really depressing. It's like someone just killed that dad's son.

is it degenerate to stick it in your wife's butt?
asking for a friend

Bonapartist spy! Rot in jail for the rest of your life!

holy shit am i the only one who expects the next window to be that guy hanging himself

>I identify as female

Fine, your pay should be cut by 25%.

Holy fuck

I got it.
We should just start calling ourselves XX's or XY's just to trigger these sick fucks to oblivion.

No pseudo sciency jibber jabber could EVER refute the fact that your chromosomes are either male or female.

Bigot detected. I bet you are from Texas.

Last I check it was not BIOLOGICALLY accurate.
You can say whatever sociological shit you want but that doesn't make it true.

And they have the power to enact their will upon you slowly,

chromosomes faggot, as bill himself said.

I never understood the fascination with anal. I mean really.. is your dick that small you need an orifice the size of an anus to feel anything?

In other words... is it because your teeny tiny dick can't fill the fuck box?

Sup Forums is filled with fucking normie slaves that hate anything and anyone who isn't normal.

SO GETTING A PUSSY MAKES ME A WOMAN?

It's like even "Sophie", which projects himself into Steffie, knows how his real father feels: dead inside

If it doesn't lead to children, it's a sin
t. catholic

the 'hormone supplements' are basically like anabolic steroids, especially for deluded women that wish to be men. i think the men get some horse piss concoction.

100 years ago this wasn't the case

Are you having one transplanted? A vagina is an organ - a surgically sculpted fuckhole made to vaguely resemble one is not.

>No pseudo sciency jibber jabber could EVER refute the fact that your chromosomes are either male or female.

Im sure they will find a way.

I still believe Assigned Male is a parody comic

well you see there is a group of genetic disasters that make up 0.03 percent of the population and THEY MATTER DAMMIT

DOWNS SYNDROME PROVES THAT INTELLIGENCE ISNT REAL BIGOTS

All social.contructs believed to be true do to society. If society decided that blue truck is now a red car, then you would be in the wrong our perception of reality is based on meaning of the symbols we use based by the agreed upon majority.

I guess after getting blowjobs and fucking her pussy for a few years you want to try out the other hole and see how it is.

Maybe if the father took his son to the shooting range with the .357, he wouldn't have turned out so shitty.

He is only 21 and looks like he had a gone wrong plastic surgery.

Best edit is the subtle edit.

explain faggot

I can skin a Windows OS to look 100% like OSX / Linux and it still would be a Windows OS

Bill Nye has a vagina

and in 10 or 20 years when no one gives a shit about trans-otherkins anymore it won't be biologically accurate, it will be a sad relic of the past

I'm a male but my penis is inverted and forms a cavity

YEE WE GONNA HAVE A GOOD OL' FUCKIN FAG DRAG BRO

the grass looks greener...or browner in this case amiright?

These people are arguing definitions and treating the debate like there is a "right answer" and not simply a compromise to be reached.

Definitions are inherently axiomatic, and changing them requires incentive.

Our definition came first, and they're pushing a new one on us because "feelings". They are acting in self-indulgence at our expense, and treating it as a moral obligation on our part.

They can all die.

Kek

>They are of the male or female sex (chromosomes) and transition into the gender (hair, clothing, mannerism, genitals)

But here is the problem, who exactly gets to decide what male or female clothing, hair, mannerisms are? and why would genitals come into it at all?

I don't have to refute shitskins like you who change the definitions of words due to being too fucking stupid to understand their original meanings.
Sucks to be you: shit genes, stuck in a shit country, with countrymen who are equally shit if not lesser shit, and not having enough mental horsepower to figure out how to get yourself out of the situation created by your parents, two people with genes equally shitty to yours (explains how mixing shit with shit produces you; more shit.)

Trans women are DICKLESS MEN you fucking inbred.
Lern to science you nerd

Did the Mexican take yer jerb?

As trans-royalty I hereby decree that my pronouns are Lord and Mylord and that all you peasants must grovel before me

>floridans
>not New Hampshirites

damn nigger i think youre lying

>Trans women are DICKLESS MEN you fucking inbred.
>Lern to science you nerd

So called "Caitlyn" Jenner has a penis, yet is classified as a trans-woman.

There is a surgery to change crhomosomes or testicules and produce cum?

if youre not lying though, then you probably had a botched circumsision and they had to invert your shit, i dont think its possible to have an inverted penis

Fuck off bro why would I lie about this shit on an anonymous board

Thank you. You took away a little of my fury after I saw this image.

Have they figured out a way to produce sperm/ova from stem cells yet? That wouldn't be internal, but it would be interesting for sure, not to mention making cloning 100x easier.

Trans is not short for transition. It is a scientific term meaning ''opposing sides''. A trans fat is not a ''transitionning fat'', for instance. It has two carbon chains on opposite sides of it's double bond. A cis fat has two carbon chains facing eachother on either side of the double bond. Being ''trans'' implies being one sex and thinking/feeling you are the other. Not a change of sex.

see

>new hampshits
>not Nebraskans