I know she is a Swedish SJW, but did she deserve to die that way Sup Forums?

I know she is a Swedish SJW, but did she deserve to die that way Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/24/un-experts-killed-congo-video-michael-sharp-zaida-catalan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally who?

I don't know who that is, but if she was an SJW then she deserved to die.

Yes, and I hope they pissed down her throat after beheading her.

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/24/un-experts-killed-congo-video-michael-sharp-zaida-catalan

let me guess: she paid the toll?

>Swedish-Chilean

Fucking mudblood, nothing of value lost.

Kind of. The saddest thing about these people is they don't realize how wrong they experience something like this and then it's usually too late.

It was only in her final moments she began to question or doubt the mindset that led her to her doom

>Dat droopy eye

yeah she deserved it.

She didn't deserve to die. But the more of them who die in the name of their ideology the better. Might be a wake up call for some dormant brains.

Yes. Pole dancing in Jerusalem is doubly degenerate.

Her last instagram

Second last

With her head.

>It was only in her final moments she began to question or doubt the mindset that led her to her doom

Should we believe that to be the case?
She probably thought #notallniggers

link to the video?

Swedish Greens politics (fomer Young Greens leader) got a job as a professional feminist at the UN to do a report on whether Africans were violent against women. Turned out the answer is yes, and her video is a real jawdropper. Shot, scalped, and beheaded.

We all die, OP

Yes. Live by the nigger, die by the nigger.

Yeah. I just wish the media didn't ignore it

Where is the video?

Yes, she did.
Traitors should be shown no remorse for what befalls them.

>All leftists don't deserve this

burn coal, pay toll

We need French anons to scourer Congo media to find it. It was broadcast to journalists at a press conference in Kinshasa, but no release on the net yet. May be out on Congo sites.

Yes, can't think of anything more fitting for what she was about.

Oh no not death; she should have been sold into sexual slavery.

She died by her own choice what's the problem?

I hope she was raped and tortured before they shot her. All do gooder Westerner faggots in Africa deserve torture and death.

came here to post this

shit happens. she put herself in a dangerous situation and paid the price.

Go to the Congo, get played like a bongo

well played

>Swedish Greens
>Miljöpartiet

Literally the root of all evil in Sweden

Yes

I'd eat horse desu , rabbit too they they offer little to no meat

WHERES THE VIDEO
>WHERES THE VIDEO
WHERES THE VIDEO
>WHERES THE VIDEO
WHERES THE VIDEO
>WHERES THE VIDEO
WHERES THE VIDEO
>WHERES THE VIDEO

Why did they kill her? Was there a reason at all

Green text story you fucking niggers

Rabbit is actually incredibly good meat

shes a witch, burn h..... Guess we know how things went wrong.

Yes

If I devoted myself to convincing everybody to wander about in the middle of the road and in fact helped create laws that forced people to walk in the road and I finally get hit by a car, I definitely deserve to die. Especially when a ton of other people have been hit by cars because of my beliefs.

she could see the future

>Have most likely less than 4% of the voters support
>Second most influental party in sweden

When do we abolish democracy offically?

She's the embodyment of this country. Or was, i suppose.

>and her video is a real jawdropper. Shot, scalped, and beheaded.
link

WHERES THE VIDEO
>WHERES THE VIDEO
WHERES THE VIDEO
>WHERES THE VIDEO
WHERES THE VIDEO
>WHERES THE VIDEO
WHERES THE VIDEO
>WHERES THE VIDEO

She put her faith in an evil organisation. >Decisions are made and consequences follow.
>t. King Alfred in The Last Kingdom, which is very good (off topic)

Good taste bruv

Ya

100% they deserved to die, working for the (((U.N))) in niggerland...hhahaha

hope it happens more often

Yes, yes she did.

Anyone who tries as hard as she did to convince people niggers are humans deserves what they get.

I feel no remorse or pity for her, the same way I don't feel any remorse or pity for people who freeze to death climbing Everest, people who get killed by sharks when surfing, people who break their necks skiing, or those who die because their parachute didn't open when they go skydiving.

They are delusion and putting themselves in harms way for no good reason and they shouldn't be missed or held up as anything other than fucking idiots.

Cheers. That show should be officially pol approved mate.

amen to that.

Video you say?

At least all your examples are of people that lived. All you do is exist.

If she relaxed around blacks like I'm hearing than she certainly deserved to die. This is just natural selection at work.

... i mean the answer is no, on a micro level i feel badly for her. but another part of me wishes this happened to every strident SJW in the world on a macro level

Anyone seen the video yet?

>I feel no remorse or pity for her, the same way I don't feel any remorse or pity for people who freeze to death climbing Everest, people who get killed by sharks when surfing, people who break their necks skiing, or those who die because their parachute didn't open when they go skydiving.
t. basement dweller who's too afriad to leave his house

why is there 14 "examples"?

cat, dog, cat, dog, cat, dog, dog, rabbit, horse, chikun, cow, piggu, cow, chikun.

???

>i refuse to eat meat from cows that is two-coloured.

Really forces mental cognition.

Like pottery

> be around blacks
> relax
> get scalped and beheaded

You don't get what you deserve in life, only what you negotiate for. She did a very poor job and was compensated in such a manner.

checked.

yeah, i feel u bro, anything swedcuck related is shit

>I know she is a Swedish SJW, but did she deserve to die that way Sup Forums?

You reap what you sow

No White woman deserves to die that way. Anyone on Sup Forums who says otherwise is an edgy nihilistic retard.

Settle down, INXS.

Communists aren't human

That Chinese translation is 10/10

Just like the German parents who raised money for refugees in the funeral service for their daughter who was raped and killed by a refugee?

Wait so invite savages into your lands, get savaged. God your a cunt.
We should have just hung all you faggots and let abbos kill emus and roos for food.

what does it say?

It's not enough to be white, you have a standard to meet within your own race otherwise we'd be glorifying white trash because "dey wuz wite n sheet" you fucking ape.

>Being so quick to throw away White women.

You're fucking cancer and part of the problem.

She was in Africa when it happened.

Fair call, but White women are basically our most precious commodity these days. They are what secure our birthrates. The venom with which people attack her here is just as I said; edgy nihilism.

Sempai rebbit is very very cute and tastefull

Yes. All traitors deserve to die

Video was broadcast to journalists at a press conference in Kinshasa, but no release on the net yet. May be out on Congo sites. We need French anons to scourer Congo media to find it.

>Fair call, but White women are basically our most precious commodity these days. They are what secure our birthrates. The venom with which people attack her here is just as I said; edgy nihilism.

>>>>>>>The venom with which people attack her here is just as I said; edgy nihilism.

Always shoot a traitor before an enemy, this has nothing to do with edgy nihilism. You'd sooner welcome a woman in your home that would sell out her own people including you than you would one of your kinsmen who had called her out on it. Birthrates don't count for shit when the person who can increase them actively worked to destroy it further. Stop acting like a useful idiot.

she fucking advocated for my ethnic replacement . She indirectly support the rape of thousands of women in sweden.

She was evil, why should i be sad about someone who wanted to destroy me and every person i know.

You make emotional arguments like a woman.

She was broken goods mate, a committed communist. Not all us need to breed to save the White race, the bad fruit can stay on the shelf.

All animals wish to die.....Where do you draw the line?

Stop viewing women the same way as men. Women are fucked because they've been fed feminism, egalitarianism, humanism and universalism by the mainstream of society for decades. Women will sooner bow to the 'popular' ideas in society because they value status and often think more based on feelings. A lot of the problem here is misplaced motherly instinct which has been deprived to them thanks to an expectation society places on them to study and work until 35 before having kids. More and more women arent even meeting men.

>Projecting this hard

Man up you fucking Swedecuck. Take control of your women and stop advocating their murder.

i'd use the word "earned"

No

None of what you said in any way is relevant to the fact you're being intellectually dishonest and showing disdain for people who rightfully are unmoved by the death of a white woman who enabled the status quo. How can you be this fucking stupid.

>Women will sooner bow to the 'popular' ideas in society because they value status and often think more based on feelings.

Kind of like what you're doing now? muh womenz

>I feel no remorse or pity for her, the same way I don't feel any remorse or pity for people who freeze to death climbing Everest, people who get killed by sharks when surfing, people who break their necks skiing, or those who die because their parachute didn't open when they go skydiving
Well, all that other stuff is at least fun. Being around niggers is just annoying at best, so there is no upside.

anyone have a link to the video?

thats_the_joke.jpg

>calling a swede who actively acknowledged white replacement and is against it a cuck

>being upset a woman died who worked against white birthrates

You're either a troll or a woman.

This thread is proof that conservatives are degenerates on the same level as niggers and muslims.

>aspire to spiral upwards, not downwards
>advocates importing billions of subhuman niggers to breed out her nation

Hmmmm

My original post was against those who thought she deserved to die in such manner. Learn to read, cunt.

kys