HAPPENING: DAY OF THE RAKE

>Why Trump is starting a trade war with Canada
>The president can look tough on tariffs against a country that can’t retaliate.
>a country that can’t retaliate

Canacucks utterly BTFO and humiliated!

politico.com/agenda/story/2017/04/25/canada-becomes-a-prime-target-in-trumps-trade-offense-000427

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8QSSIskebLg
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492882484012.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>We..we'll put a tariff on your milk!
>We'll make you wait an extra 5 seconds at the border when you cross!
>We won't send a christmas card this year!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLLLOLOLOL!

>we'll put a tariff on your milk!
Fun Fact: Canada's economy is so dicked up at this point that Canadians actually cross the border into the USA to buy milk

>>Why Trump is starting a trade war with Canada
Because of the incessant shitposts?

Only rural and suburban retards buy American milk. City people pay extra money for high quality Canadian organic milk.

We'll see who's laughing when we cut off the flow of maple syrup. BITCH.

>organic

>Starting a trade war with a nation that supplies 40% of your oil imports
Sounds smart

eh, america probably needs to buy china (plastic) gutter oil maple syrup
might actually solve the amerilard issue

You're going to be soorry.

you're not the smartest are you?

What are you gonna do, add a tax on your maple syrup?

AFTER ALL THE SUPPORT WE GAVE TO TRUMP THIS IS HOW HE THANKS US.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT? HE WAS SUPPOSED TO KEK MEXICO, NOT US!

FUCK TRUMP, LETS STOP THE FUEL FLOW AND WATCH THIS KEKED COUNTRY FALL INTO AN ENERGY CRISIS.

WHY CANT I TYPE C...UCK ANYMORE

Hahaha, I thought you deleted your post to reply something intelligent.

sorry senpai but your PM was trying to seduce daddy's little girl

Get raked you literal fucking leaf.

Not good guys, I've seen "Due South" I know what one of those red coats can do.

What does this prove you fucking maple syrup french speaking fucking nigger faggot?

Kill yourself before I visit your country and rape your family you disgusting monkey.

>the weak should fear the strong

Jokes on you faggot all thats gonna do is bolster the demand for Vermont maple syrup make vermont great again !

Nigga, do you even understand how tariffs work?

Tax OUR maple syrup? Hahaha, shit. How is Canada going to survive now that the US taxed his own milk?

They thought we were joking about the day of the rake.

They arent laughing now.

When will you Canada cucks finally get rid of Justin and elect Kevin O'Leary?

Make Canada Great.......for once.

youtube.com/watch?v=8QSSIskebLg

fuck, every time i see timbits in these threads I want some,

FUNNY ISNT IT ?

You should fear this dong.

This guy is even dumber than Trump

What is Vermont

makes me want some molson think im gonna drink that tonight with dinner

(((O'Leary)))

I there will be tariffs on energy too

kek that was exactly my first thought

why would i be afraid of something so small ?

Yeah, there are tons of trees in America, we don't need to buy Canadian tree sweat.

Of course Canada can't retaliate, the military which protects them is on the wrong side of the border.

The day after the US falls we're coming for you, cunts.

Plus our maple syrup is better than leafs anyway

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>trying

O'leary on CNN with Don lemon no less
confusion intensifies

literally just trump without the nationalism. There's a libertarian in the running too though.

Liberal Disguised as Conservative.

Canada is fucked - we have maybe 10 years before its too late. 15 if we can force a lib minority or Con minority.

Is that Brett fucking Michaels?

I want Bernier.

From whom we've got yes. he's the 'best' one. But he's very soft spoken and i think the libs will steamroll him with "MAH RACISM" and "REFUGEE LIVES MATTER"

>tfw day of the rake
>tfw leafs getting rakes into a big pile
>tfw kids diving into the pile of leafs
>tfw day of the burn barrel is approaching quickly

lol
effeminate scarf wearing numales (aka canadians) sipping organic milk instead of drinking beer like real men out in the western provinces.
Say you're sore-ey and maybe we will ease up, beaver boi

Beaver pelts are next

It's a meme, you dip

O'liberal is a globalist antigun cuck. He can get gassed along with the left and neo-cons.

Madmax is our only hope.

DELET

JUST the way JUSTin likes it.

The rakening has arrived

Do you see who we have handling the negotiations? We're fucked.

I'LL DIP YOU, FAGGOT!

can confirm. I'm not paying $4 a litre

They'll buy it from the towelheads to spite us

You leafs hate those shit-hounds more than anyone else.

>canada memes

fucking kek

South Carolinian here to tell you this could be great for the US softwood industry which is already on the rise (again).

I live near a Georgia Pacific mill and local logging is heavy on the millions of acres of planned timber forest and elsewhere.

After you are done shitposting, do the math. I'm pleased since those mills use a shitload of machinery parts and my bros help produce them. It's all local jobs.

But a tariff is a retarded move that only hurts the people inside the country who puts tariffs
Unbelievable that countries use tariffs literally in 2017, but hey, I come to Sup Forums and watch people praise tariffs like fucking retarded brainlets, may as well praise a bailout for banks or general motors again

The US actually fell three days ago, but your slow internet didn't get the news yet.

Australian internet isn't slow. Their ping is just high. So they would receive the news at maybe 200 ms later than the rest of the world depending on who publishes the info first.

So.

Sorry for ruining your gay joke.

> OP Kraut call Canadian btfo and humiliated
> OP's sister, wife and mother are currently being gang raped by Muslim immigrants

leaf cucked

Why is Trump moving towards North American Union degeneracy?

You realize trying to get us to dismantle our economic protectionism is literally page 1 of establishing North American Union, right?

Please don't look at my canadian leaf. I-I'm hideous.

Destroy us. We've increased from 400,000 to 1,000,000 migrants per year if you don't force the liberals to stop you'll have a muslim country above you. we're only 33.3 million people.

Our border patrol union is speaking out for the first time ever. IE We're being flooded by Mexican criminals. They show up in taxis.

We have MP (Congress) with full out mulims. We have a muslim Party of Canada.

They have school prayer in Peel School District.

>he's literally just giving money away now

How is that possible? Where are they producing oil in Canada? Fort Mac burned down, after cutting 10.000s of jobs, cause oil went from 100 to 40 a barrel over night.
Fort Mac and oil in canada hasn't recovered.

Tar sand oil is shit tier, hard to refine, expensive to get out and expensive to refine.
Canada ships their oil to the USA to have it refined, then buys it back and sells it to canadians with a huge tax mark up.

Canada doesn't supply USA with anything.
35 Million jobless morons, do not supply 300 Million Americans, in America.

I'm in oil and gas that's all sorts of wrong but some sorts of right. 900,000 barrels a day bro.

If things continue we'll be Chinese in the future, not Muslim.

Leafs do nothing but shit talk America, Americans and Trump.
Why the fuck, would he help you losers?? Seriously??

Too bad he didn't do pic related instead desu

I hope to fuck he does something for American loving leafs, simply born in the wrong country, to get into America, before he stops allowing ALL goods across the border into Canada (I would, if I was Trump. FOOD included. Starve you ungrateful fucking trash)

Vote Bernier or get raked LEAFSHITS

FINAL WARNING

>Day of the Rake is actually happening
Oh my fucking Christ this is beautiful. Thank you Kek. Canadians BTFO forever.

>Trump is forcing Canadians who hate Justin to suddenly have to side with Justin since Trump is suddenly more pro-north american union than Justin Fucking Trudeau

Day off the grill cannot come soon enough

Uh Bernier is the worst choice he would be getting rid of these protectionist policies willingly like a fucking cuck.

If anyone is still not yet red pilled on cuck Bernier, look at this and realize Kellie is the only path.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492882484012.webm

Cool bro, prove you're in oil and gas.

Not surprising really. Trump is probably still mad about that picture where Trudeau makes him look like a chinless bitch and now he's taking it out on Canada as a whole.

> Americans are dumb enough to like jew'leary

Not surprised by your sub urban stupidity

If your Muslim in Canada you don't need to have your face on your PAL PAL = License to purchase guns. Think about it people.

Yeah but what if it's a white nationalist Union
69D UNDERWATER SUDOKU LEAFKEK
>voting for vote non-chance ((woman))
sure thing

> I live in Vermont. It just a state that snows 6 months and weird and extreme weather in the rest of the seasons.

>tfw

Fuck forgot to take off green text.

>Canadians can't vote in America. Trump doesn't give a fuck who (you) side with, cause you're a Canadian, in Canada, and Canada isn't America and (you) Canadians have no voting rights in America. (You)r opinion and all Canadians opinions, on American politics, means shit in America, because you're not American and Americans don't care about ungrateful Canadians in Canada.

What kind of proof you looking for?
Oil and Gas Financial Calgary Alberta.

Joint Venture and Land lease and Royalty management tools.

>tfw you have already established a method to grow cheap high-protein food for the day of the rake
> cabinet full of guns

Can't wait for the fall desu

Hi Styx

>letting CBC/MSM influence you
> Trump can't win , vote for Jeb Bush or normies won't vote with us

Andrew saxton is an unfortunately overlooked candidate

shut up faggot we're making Canada Great For Once
then give me a rundown on the candidates and enlighten me nigger

Whatever man. Tell that to the people using the food bank, who use to make 40 an hour at the oil sands.
Canada doesn't supply USA with sweet fuck all bro.
If USA wants to stop all goods from crossing the border into Canada, Canadians are fucked. Not America, not Americans. Canada and Canadians are fucked. Not them.

The idea is it's supposed to replace non-cash welfare.

>Kellie is the only path
Kellie is insane. Would probably best choice against Trump. Hell she might even develop nuclear bombs with a maple leaf on it and turn Canada into NK2.0.

He's probably mad Ivanka fucked Trudeau when they went to visit.

Not Styx. Just an autsitic man shitposting in one of the winter wasteland in America. That was a good guess, I'll give you credit.