Confederate Monuments

NOLA is taking down statues due to snowflake outcries. History of the South being destroyed. What say you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ac0BDTYS5sw
nola.gov/mayor/press-releases/2017/042417-pr-city-of-new-orleans-begins-removal-of-di/
youtube.com/watch?v=k-s51B66Sl4
youtube.com/watch?v=xaVNoWaMrns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's beyond fucked up that this is allowed, why the hell cant the liberals just stay out of an area with a massive amount of confederate history if they get triggered by the statues.

That's how they do it.
First they erase your history.
Then they erase you.

Not a problem and you should not worry too much about this because you have lost a long ago, and I don't mean confederacy.

If I was american i would say
Down with the eagle

you democratically removed democracy

I say fuck this Yankee nation

Oh well, no one is standing up to them so I guess it is OK.

All those guns, all that rebel spirit...wasted.

Democracy doesn't work for everyone
And people here are beyond brainwashed

WHITE LOSERS BTFO

GET FUCKED FAGGOTS YOU ARE BEING ERASED BIT BY BIT FOR BEING A BUNCH OF FUCKING RACIST EMO LOSERS LMAO WAAAAH MUH GENOCIDE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Actually you are right. Democracy doesn't work in the middle east and it never has.

No one was overly offended for well over 100 years. These are not new statues!!!

Based.
You're brainwashed if you don't want a sultan.

get off your proxy leaf

Anyway I hope you guys won't let them destroy your heritage

>oy vey these people held views I dislike
>my solution is simple
>tear down their statues, desecrate their graves, trample their dead
>stamp out their history and tell everyone that these people must be erased because their views that I dislike are evil
>purge the people from the land entirely
>follow these steps and world peace will be upon us
>for progress and the science of feelings and stuff

OP, you forgot to mention that it was done overnight, under sniper cover, and the construction workers wearing full tactical gear.

Word is another statue is being taken down late tonight/early tomorrow.

A lot of small towns in the deep South have statues and monuments on the Courthouse lawn. There could be trouble bringing those down. Small town people don't take kindly to outside interventions.

(((private funding)))

Liberals are/were Confederate
They want to bury the past

Machiavelli wrote that the only way to deal with your enemy after conquering them was to tear down all their architecture and erase all their culture
Looks like OP just got finished being conquered

i just read that book.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ac0BDTYS5sw

you're a fucking retard.

they were classical liberals aka libertarians

can't say I'm surprised, NOLA is long since lost to niggatry

I know, I lived there for 3 years.

Good. The confederacy sympathizers needs to get over themselves. They are the sole reason why we still have a black population in the states. Think if the south abolished slavery peacefully, Lincoln wouldn't have to deal with a war, and instead focus on sending blacks back to Africa.

i don't get why conservatives will bitch about mexicans flying their flag when southerners want to fly the southern flag instead of the american flag

both were enemies of the US at one point, and both had territories in the US

The Confederacy was apart of America. Mexico was not

This will backfire on libtards, even most normies find this kind of shit extremely disgusting.

have you seen the amount of people cheering this behavior on?

More fuel for the fire.

Keep it up faggots.

I like how its all being schedualed by a vice mayor known for hating whites.

monkies in suits

I haven't, and I don't care about those degenerates.
Cheering over the destruction of historical monuments is vile.

parts of america today were part of mexico at one point. texas for instance was once a mexican state.

and no, the confederacy clearly left america to form their own country. they only rejoined by force.

why should I give a shit that albino degenerates are having their history destroyed by negro degenerates? you're both degenerates regardless, and your "history" is of empty tribalism. truly sad.

I find it comedic that the only people bashing on the south in these threads are the yankees from US while other flags show support

>erasing history
Bullshit. People don't go to statues to learn about history

I'm a Yank, black, and don't really know much about the South's history. I've watched a few Civil War movies here and there, but I'd say the South was fucking badass and they shouldn't get rid of these monuments! It's like taking down "The Spirit of Detroit" (I live in the suburbs, don't worry I'm not in a gang).

if somebody right now removed the statue of liberty you dont think that would be removing a part of history?

you mean you don't go to statues to learn about history. You ever been to Gettysburg or Antietem? That's what those are. It's part of the historical experience.

I don't care if the statue was a fucking tranny getting it's dick sucked. If it was an important historical event, and especially if the statue is nicely made than it should stay up until it crumbles on it's own.

this

Identity Evropa along with NPI are doing a rally in Charlottesville next month to protest the statue removals

history is written by the victors. once all the whites are dead, the mixed folks can claim that they were the ones who built this country.

source?

It's because most other flags don't have to live in proximity to you albino niggers.

It's a monument and a symbol not history. It represents liberty. If we got rid of it we might not care about liberty anymore but the history wouldn't be erased. That's what these confederate statues are, a monument to culture

Aren't Confederate monuments the worlds biggest participant trophies? You cunts lost. Get over it.

It's all over alt right websites

nola.gov/mayor/press-releases/2017/042417-pr-city-of-new-orleans-begins-removal-of-di/
>The removal of the Liberty Place statue follows a decision on March 8, 2017 by the United States District Court of the Eastern District of Louisiana affirming the City’s legal right to remove the statue.

>After initially moving the statues to storage, the City will seek a museum or other facility to relocate the statue.

The monument was regularly vandalized by leftists anyway. At least this way it will be preserved.

I don't trust that shit. Did you see how rough they were when taking it down? It didnt look like they had intention of preserving it

How much longer before start they start tearing down statues of George Washington for having owned slaves?

>its the nana nana boo boo we beat you argument again

Yes, it's a conspiracy. The big bad jews are manhandling the statue on purpose, in order to destroy it.

they can tear down those monuments and brand the believers as hateful monsters but they can't destroy an ideology. so raise those flags brothers and take one back for the good ol' land of dixie
youtube.com/watch?v=k-s51B66Sl4

Fake news you fucking faggot
They're trying erase all history of whites in America

No it's memorializing it. It's saying this is important. It's not for history, we would still know of the battles and their significance if those weren't there. But it's for imprinting values into people, in that case reverence for dead troops. I'm just nitpicking I guess, the confederate statues being taken down is because people don't like the honoring, not that they want to erase history. It's a little dramatic

this.

as much as i hate muh slippery slope, the slope we're on right now is pretty fuckin slippery.

>destroy statue of some third-rate general
>chimp out
really makes me think... are you sure you don't have a trace of ape in your immediate ancestors?

Unfortunately this. /thread

Original chicken recipe

>Kicking your opponent nation after they already surrendered the war
Not very honorable merciful/10

If they can get you to let them do it they now know how to do it every time.

>symbolic
Didn't realize symbolism is history. If you're going to be mad be mad but at least call it what it is like you just did.

enjoy being butchered when all whites are gone kike. 1.6 million american casualties obviously wasn't enough for your bloodlust.

I too agree that historical relics aren't pieces of history. Something that commemorates a moment of time and was from a certain period isn't the same thing as being symbolic of a certain period or memorialized. The removal of the Lincoln Monument should happen too. I'm pretty sure he had a few illegitimate children and owned slaves at one point and I find that racist and misogynist against women's liberation from the non-conforming cisgender white male patriarchy. The statue of liberty needs to go too. A woman alone in the water forced to hold up a light so that people see what she is saying is the patriarchy telling all WOMEN that the cisgender white man can sit in his chair and tend to his colored slaves working in the fields while his enslaved white wife is forced to be outside and be a symbol that people lust dirty thoughts after. Items from a period that isn't now are not historical items. Things from a different moment are not things which are not now. It's racist to suggest that historical relics stay intact. I mean, things from a past time period are not pieces of history so like destroying them is okay with me.

Yes, das juden blah blah. I think you're just mad that jews rule the world and you don't. Why is that? It's probably because your breed are base creatures, unable to rule efficiently or effectively. You're not strong, you're clearly unintelligent, and you're destined to die out. Why else could it be? If whites have none of the power, it's because they are getting beaten out. And that is how evolution works: once the white man's habitat is gone, he disappears like the indian. He is an inferior race who will eventually be regulated to the footnotes of history.

I suppose 3000 years from now if all that remains of US is rubble it could show there was a civil war if the more neutral civil war monuments were lost. It might at least show who some confederate leaders were. That second case is minor details though.

Our history will be that of niggers and immigrants who ruined the country.

It's almost like you should be beaten out. Face it: The white man is weak and stupid (much like yourself). The modern white man (much like his ancient predcessors) is unable to stop Jewish dominance. Think about it: The Jews didn't win in spite of the white man's strength and intelligence. Nope, the Jews are just smarter. Sorry (not!) to break that to you famalam.

Once you take them down, you can never put them back up. I hope this was fully debated in the state legislature.

Shit b8 m8

It's not really bait if you can't actually refute it, tho.

Except I can though faggot

please do

>
Good Luck WTSHTF

Taking down a city's history in the night is literally Communist tier. Pretty soon theyre going to replace ths statue of Jackson with one of Obama and rename New Orleans to Obamagrad

We have statues commemorating the War of 1812 despite the fact that we got BTFO in it.

We have a giant wall with 50,000 names on it that commemorates a war we lost.

The Dutch have a monument to Operation Market Garden and our attempts to liberate Holland during WWII despite the fact that the Wehrmacht BTFO us and forced us to cross the Rhine in Germany.

Monuments aren't a political statement you fucking mongoloid, they speak for those who no longer can. Whites respect their past because we have one, a filthy nigger like yourself wouldn't understand that.

Fine. The WN movement is growing quicker than radical Islam. Your days are numbered. Even if society collapses, we will band together and form enclaves, tribes, and other forms of white communities. We'll take our countries back, one way or another. In fact, the more normal republicans and civic nationalists that are attacked by antifa, the more they'll look toward a far right-alternative.

Monument Avenue would be terribly lonely without its monuments. I feel for you, New Orleans anons.

Sounds to me like you're just blowing smoke out of your ass, dude. You haven't got a single fact of figure to back your claim up. Additionally, how would whites take back their country from the physically stronger nigger led by their more-intelligent Jew masters? Face it, you've already lost. Your primitive fantasies will not change that. Whites have no place in an efficient society.

Should have let them all drown in Katrina. This is the thanks people get for saving them.

>Additionally, how would whites take back their country from the physically stronger nigger led by their more-intelligent Jew masters?

You cannot teach stupid, good luck.

How old was this confederate monument?

We don't have to teach them, just keep them under control. Something we're doing quite well.

i say its the same as isis destroying history

True. Destroying century old monument is barbaric and deplorable. I would understand if this New Orleans monument is recently put there.

I say it's a god damn disgrace and an insult to those that have fallen during the civil war. Fucking cucks.

My ancestors fought for the Union. I had one uncle killed in the Battle of Chickamauga, and another who died as a POW in Camp Sumpter in Andersonville.
Removing these memorials is a disgrace to all who fought and died, no matter which side they were on. It was a part of our collective history and I don't want it erased. This will only empower those that wish to erase us as well. Fuck this world.

>We don't have to teach them, just keep them under control.
Sounds like a logistical mess, no tactical training, and you think that just by word of mouth control, you can win?

As i said before, good luck with that, you'll need it.

>True. Destroying century old monument is barbaric and deplorable.
See:

This video is a representation of your logic

youtube.com/watch?v=xaVNoWaMrns

Gotta make room for our new monuments.

a tribute to Ferguson

I say,"Slavery never existed."
>no proof it ever existed in the U.S.
>no proof = never been tried.

What discrimination? Niggers have nothing to rally against. Well I can use the free labor, who wants to work on my plantation? Gas is expensive and the cotton won't pick itself.

I do actually, niggers are hardly tougher, also, for you:

It won't be long, user. There is already talk about it.

The Crescent City White League monument is technically not Confederate/Civil War, it was a battle against Carpetbaggers during Reconstruction

City council is all black too.