Mountain DEW.S.A

What is Mountain Dew's game here?

I enjoy the patriotism, but the timing is well, weird...

With all the liberals stomping and burning the American Flag and hating their own country, it seems nearly directed at them.

What a sad time that nationalism and patriotism by companys is nearly always merely a political statement.

Im suprised liberals arent asking for a MTD strike!

Also, just bought one. About to find out how they taste.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/CZhxK3f
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dog bless mowndan doo :dDD

>mix the flavors
>turns to niggerwater

How is it shit dick?

USA!

Because liberals don't drink mountain dew as much as rural and suburban retards who voted for Drumpf

>directed at them
no, you're just projecting your LARPing onto everything you see.

suprisingly enjoyable to be honest

So they just combined 3 different colas?
Bold strat.

Also the same company that gave us this...

I might have to go get some.

tell me that thing has a cock tucked back

PepsiCo is anti-Trump so put down the Dew, Cletus. You shouldn't be drinking that trash anyway.

It mixes into a nice purple resembling the illuminated night sky of July the 4th.

Does it have artificial sweetener like the mango habanero or just hcfs?

Aspartame and sucralose and co taste so bad to me that I can't drink shit that has them in it.

Also, where did you buy it? I haven't spotted it anywhere in nyc yet.

>cletus

Do you shitskins really think this works?

it wont be available until the summer, probably around mid-late June, just in time for the 4th of July

Pepsi flavored mtn dew

Just dew it!
Just jew it!

Their game is that they know their target audience. They know that all of the gamergate goys went full nationalist and voted for Trump and now they can pander to that crowd and normie """""patriots""""" with this

Where my dog penis flavored dew?
Trudeau fails to deliver yet again.

Has all that shit in it. However im too brainwashed to notice or care.

I bought it at a local gas station in texas.

They know their primary demographic is the gamer crowd who are mostly Trump voters

How is OP chugging one then? Nepotistic early access or some shit?

In NYC or everywhere. Because i clearly just bought one. Im drinking it now...

Maybe Mountain Dew likes America.

I'm sure it doesn't have ALL of them...can you post a pic of the ingredients plz. I don't want to get my hopes up but if it's made out of normal dews it shouldn't have that shit.

Well if we can meme it to be the racist's choice of fizzy sugar water over coke then yeah I guess I'll buy a case or two for the triggering.

Pepsi Co. Is trying the opposite of their protest ad to see if it works with their second largest product line. Because most Americans are clueless, they won't realize the same company is behind both campaigns.

DO NOT FALL FOR THE SUGARY JEW!

If buying an American themed product will make Pepsi create more American themed products I'd give them the money. Id rather them at least broadcast MY message.

MTN DEW is owned by pepsi co.
THey failed when trying to pander to SJWs, they then realized racists and alt-right faggots are 100% willing to drink any kool-aid pandered towards them even slightly.
It's genius.

This. I had to give up Taco Bell and Doritos because of this bullshit.

The Soda Jew has long tentacles.

looks like jenkem

>acesulfate potassium
>sucralose

REEEEEEEE

Thanks anyway. Can't believe it literally DID have all of them.

is this out now?
i usually try to get diff flavors at least once

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What a sad time that nationalism and patriotism by companies is nearly always merely a political statement?
alright you're done with the computer.

Does it leave the same acidic burning feeling all the way down your throat, like the other Mountain Dews?

woops i missed it thanks senpai

tastes just like voltage, literally no difference except a subconscious Muh elting pot diversity message.
>white
>blue
>red
>different colors come together and are still good
truly they are the mountain jew

The corps have pandered to the left, and they know how much money it makes them. Now they are giving us a try, to see if we can make them money. If we make them more money than the left does, they will pander to us.

Buy this shit, nigger. Show them that we will pay for propaganda we like.

It has that feeling yes. But i honestly dont think it has as bad an acidic feel as something like coke. I canf drink that shit. I dont even drink soda. I just like dew.

Exactly what i said

I've been off the carbonated beverage train for a few months now, comrade, but even when I drank only soda every day it was the Mountain Dews that left my throat burning, and the coke that was an actual soft drink. A shame that Code Red tastes so nice.

Fuck you. Looking to far into it. Even for me.

Interesting. I guess im just used to that dew feel, and not any of the others

>owned by pepsi
Nice try

>Implying that feeling doesn't come from all sodas.

>high fructose corn syrup
>"natural" flavor
>sucrose
>bpa plastic bottle
>45g of sugar

Drink up goy!

Why don't they just make a clearish colored Mt Dew (throwback please, corn squeezins is shit)

And paint the bottle with verticle or horozontal transparent red white and blue stripes?

Purple is hardly an American color... unless you are going for that "Purple mountains Majesty"... which isn't bad, actually.

Fuck I wish I was in the US so I could get diabetes inducing drinks like you guys.

Red Bull is /ourdrink/

Gimme that adress. Ill mail you one...

The beast has many arms, but also multiple heads. The main head does not care what the others do, so long as there is profit. Pepsi and mountain dew are different brands with different marketing.
There is no political agenda, only sales goals

checked. and I'm sure you Britbongs have unique drinks that they only release over there.

mixing too many sodas together makes it taste like bubblegum, cotton candy or just sugary as fuck in general.
80% reg MD, 15% orange soda with a burst of sprite is the best tasting softy drink.

CHRISt the fucking quads

Pepsi and Mountain Dew are different products, they're the same brand, use the same distribution chains, and are owned by the same franchisees.

Those are legal but a dog has to sell it to you and can't charge more than you pay it

>White Out
What did they mean by this?

I really

Enjoy

How you have

Spaced out your

Post.

Pepsi made that shitty SJW commercial marketing shitskins with anti white police

And Coca-Cola markets towards niggers

What do I drink now?

Their target audience is COD kiddies. They are more right than we are.

Mountain Dew is a Pepsi Co product. They obviously spent a lot of money on consultants recently who suggested they they try out advertisements which tap into millennial political activism.

Both ads, if you think like a Pepsi Co retard, are supposed demonstrate that people can have moments of clarity, relax for a minute and find common ground, and what better refreshment for the occasion than a Pepsi or Mountain Dew?

R A R E
A
R
E

Excuse me, white man soda comin through.

discord.gg/CZhxK3f

join the fight against shills, join kekistan

This shit is wicked popular here in New England