Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

So what's the catch with this stuff? Growing up I downed this shit all the time cause muh calcium bones

but apparently cows here in the states produce some shitty milk

So is milk a liquid blue pill? Are there any good milks out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r9XuYRoqo1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do you mean by shitty milk? How is it shitty?

loaded with hormones.

that shit feminizes you here cuz they give cows so much hormones

RBGH avoid it. milk producers have to tell you if it has rbgh in it. aka dont buy wal mart brand milk

... um. Most milk on it's labor says weather or not it's made with hormones. Anyways you need Calcium. Try soy milk. Good source of calcium.

Former dairy farmer here, no idea about milk science or what happens after the truck drives off, any questions?

youtube.com/watch?v=r9XuYRoqo1A

this guy knows

Thats only if they feed it to the cows, too.

most of the cows that arent fed it have been genetically selected to be high hormone anyways.

you get girl hormones from milk even if it's not american

>inb4 I drink milk because it's white
kys

>apparently cows here in the states produce some shitty milk

A1 vs. A2 casein?

Is this a thing or some bullshit

I believe hormones are the bad shit being referred to, not casein

Drink unpasteurized milk like the Amish. There's a reason their children have no allergies to anything ever.

Notice that it NEVER says "cow's milk"
I wonder what type of milk they're really using

because the weak died from anaphylatic reactions the first time

milk literally does the opposite. it leaches calcium from your bones and you pee it out. you are not ready for the meat/dairy industry pill yet. your world could not handle it.

Don't know fuck all about milk science but I can answer any questions you have about goat and cow dairy farming.

They don't even put hormones in milk anymore it's a meme. I buy milk at Wal-Mart that costs $1.69 a gallon and it still says no hormones are added. Everything else you've read is bullshit vegan propaganda. The old ladies that are in their 80s and still have decent bones are all daily milk drinkers.

The reason that only amish people and farmers drink unpasteurized milk is because they're able to drink it right away when it comes out of the cow. It goes bad too fast to sell commercially.

pasteurization is NOT a removal process. it just sterilizes the blood, shit, puss etc. in the milk you drink.

"WE DONT USE RBST OR RWRST"

but I want blood, shit, puss etc. in the milk

nigga why are u in every milk thread talking about this

This. Drink milk people! But reduced fat milk.

I drink my vodka with milk

wtf this thread is relevant to his old job

it burns up all the nutrients, the science that started the practice was bullshit.

Raw milk has every nutrient essential for life, tastes better too

Cows milk is very high in estrogen, especially in the USA. Switch to goat's milk.

How does it taste? Do you drink it?

do you smell your fingers after you put your arm up a cows ass?

endgame: they sacrifice animals to Lucifer at the slaughter house, package them up and you buy and eat them. unknowingly becoming apart of the holocaust.

Three things you should know about milk:
-contains an addictive protein Caseine, which metabolizes to Casomorphine which is an opiate
-contains Natural growth hormones, which intended for a growing calf, not an adult human
-dairy is erroneously included in the food pyramid, something dairy lobbyists achieved

You're a mammal, so you're supposed to drink milk when you're an infant/child. But when you are a fully-grown adult, you should be weaned from milk. Like Every Mammal.

Have you ever been a farmer in the states? From what i have herd, farming practices are a lot different there.

Likely this

Try a GOMAD diet* and see if you feel more feminine by the end of it. You won't.

*please do not attempt if fat

that's not how hormones work

you think every man with mantits also FEELS feminine?

All I do is shitpost and tend to my veggie garden and cows, I'm retired and bored, what the fuck else am I supposed to do, at least I can be helpful.

It is very easy to feel the effects of testosterone

works
went from Almond Milk to GOMAD whole milk
Got me from skinny to Bruce Lee
Since then I've let some of it flow down to the belly but it was a badass year

We had regulations that made us get a qualified guy to do AI, but my dad got me to do it a couple times as a kid, it smells like shit and pussy.

what about excessive dht? you just go bald, no other benefits

I've been to the Azores several times in my life.

The milk, cheese, and butter is always sure to give you a religious experience.

Why is the dairy so shit here, guys?

No I've never left the country, but I've met some yanks, they told me they didn't use auto feeders in the states and the cows were often housed in yard, I imagine it would be similar to a couple goat farms I've worked on, a lot more efficient.

I think baldness is caused mainly by susceptibility to dht induced balding rather than an overabundance of dht but I'm not an expert on the matter

Milk can have all types of nasty shit in it, rGBH, massive amounts of somatic cells, estrogen. Cow milk was designed to turn a calf into a big ol' cow super fast, so if you drink a shit load of whole milk don't be surprised if you gain some weight.

Have you ever drank milk straight from the teet? If so, did you throw up?

Nah, colostrum stops after a couple weeks, the milk that humans consume isn't really made to grow calves, it's more just a dietary supplement, calves can normally eat grass after a couple weeks.

doesn't soy raise estrogen? are u jewish?

>soy milk
user...

you are statistically more likely to break your bones if you are taking calcium supplements

Never straight from the teet, but I've milked some into a glass, it just taste like raw milk but with the risk of mastitis and harmful bacteria. I used to work with a crazy cunt who would flip the quad every over day and would lift goats above his head and drink from their teats.

Does New Zealand have huge factory dairy farms like here in the States?

It tastes a bit odd at first, not bad, but you get used to it pretty quickly and don't even notice it's goats milk anymore.

Nah I've never seen one, the largest farm I've worked on was a 1500 cow farm with 3 rotary sheds, even that still used paddocks for the cows. I have however worked on some goat farms that housed the goats in sheds and would feed out by tractor, a lot better that style of farm. You yanks are very efficient with your farms.

Some researchers believe there is evidence of a legit link between drinking unpasteurized milk and whether or not a child develops allergies. It's very interesting.

I'd like to get a goat for some milk but I've heard they just escape regular fencing and milking twice a day every day seems like a but much.

Fda regulations, same reason we can't import some of the worlds best Italian hams.

From what you describe our stuff is probably shit tier compared to yours. Efficiency sacrifices overall animal welfare.

cow milk is full of hormones (sometimes added but ALWAYS contains natural ones by definition) and full of chemicals (bioaccumulation)

We can get some pretty acceptable jamón here. But it's just not the same.

Really disappointing shit. Even the blood oranges we get imported here are shitty, comparatively.

No wonder everyone here is fat, diabetic, and eats like children.

Is Almond milk good for you ? Red pill me on almond milk and soy milk

Never understood all this animal welfare and quality product shit over here, I drink milk powder anyways, and if you give cows enough freedom they will hurt themselves more then you ever could, they are retarded animals, they can't comprehend freedom or future, they live in the moment.

Almonds ain't got titties.

>Red pill me on almond milk and soy milk
Almond milk is better than cow milk
Soy milk is jews

Activated almond milk is great tasting.
I don't know much about the health benefits.
Also, try macadamia milk. It tastes great and goes well in coffee

Thanks user - what causes blood to be in milk?

Soy milk doesn't raise oestrogen levels, but funnily there are studies showing that cow's milk may. I wouldn't recommend soy milk for calcium, as it is actually supplemented calcium, which has been proven to cause artery clogging if consumed regularly.

Dairy is shit and causes osteoporosis. IF you want to research this I recommend that you look into osteoperosis figures based on nationality and then observe where the highest rates of osteoporosis occur. It's fascinating.

Your best bet is to completely cut out dairy and get calcium from dark, green leafy vegetables.

MOOOO!

>sorry couldn't resist that.

I love seeing the donuts spouting their milk loving bullshit that was force-fed to them by an industry that "truly" loves them...

Don't know the science behind blood milk but it happens when you over milk or if the cows have a bad case of mastitis, also happens a lot after they birth and their udders swell. Never goes into the tank though.

I just like white russians bong

estrogen in milk is like 1/100th of the estrogen found in soy beans, I think you'll be okay. Besides, dietary estrogen doesn't effect you much, neither does dietary testosterone or everyone could get ripped and masculine without even trying.

Cheers m8 - it hasn't put me off milk

your milk really is fucking awful compared to Canadian milk. we have really high standards for milk which also means we pay a really high price but the taste is pretty much the same between all our brands. in the US milk is very different from brand to brand but really it all tastes pretty shitty

Just make sure you buy imported milk from Canada

I actually hadn't meant to include you in that comment. Meh.

Half the farms I worked on didn't feed that shit to the calves, please don't tell me you drink it?

Mate buy expensive milk.

There is a ton of puss in shitty milk. The dairy lobby tries to produce studies to hush this up but its true.

Factory milk is shiiieeet. Go for real farm milk or organic in a pinch. Research your milk company.

>Drinking the creamy Jew
Not even once

Never understood why people care so much about how their milk taste, I just drink milk powder if I can't be fucked driving to my neighbours, it taste different but not really worse.

Here's what you need to know:
>Commercial dairy is garbage
>Cows have been bred to increase milk output, at some point this caused a mutation - See A1 vs. A2 casein protein for clarification
>Following the above; Jersey milk > Holsteiner milk, for instance.
Keep in mind that
>Grass fed cows produce way different milk than grain fed, as is evident in the nutrtional profile (cows aren't meant to eat grain, it makes the sick)
>Pasteurization and homogenization fucks the milk completely
>Organic is always better
I'm very sensitive to dairy, but can eat RAW, high quality dairy no probs. Just like my ancestors did.

because why would i want to drink/eat something that tastes like shit?

(((meat and dairy))))

Do you yanks really care that much about taste, I just eat whatever within reason, food is food desu.

what's wrong with actually enjoying what you consume? how the fuck can i get fat enough to qualify for disability payments if i can't enjoy my food enough to keep eating it?

At least here in Australia we have strict withholding periods on milk from cows that have been given any drugs. Our milk is pretty ace but after travelling NZ and Ireland I have to hand it to them.... That shit tastes good. If you don't drink 1+ cup of full fat milk per day just end yourself immediately

You lot are going to die when the global economy collapses.

Mastitus is harmless and tastes great

>Dairy is shit and causes osteoporosis. IF you want to research this I recommend that you look into osteoperosis figures based on nationality and then observe where the highest rates of osteoporosis occur. It's fascinating.

White people drink milk. White people live in northern latitudes where they don't get vitamin D. They also live longer increasing the rate. It isn't hard to explain and you only think it's milk because that is the conclusion you want to reach. Biggest factors besides sex are vitamin D intake (the sun is >>> supplements), body size (skinny people lose more bone mass), and activity level.

nope, i grow my own food so i'm perfectly safe

unpasteurized milk is one of the best things you can consume

pasteurized, it's garbage and bad for you

>but I've milked some into a glass, it just taste like raw milk but with the risk of mastitis and harmful bacteria
whats the difference between that milk in the glass and raw milk???

>and it still says no hormones are added
user... you are very naive.

I do drink milk, yes. I take it you don't think it's a good idea?

Fucking bogan, why would you drink / eat mastitis?

DO NOT DRINK MILK IT MAKES YOUR SKIN TERRIBLE JUST BROWSE ANY OF THE THOUSANDS OF FORUM THREADS ABOUT DAIRY AND ACNE. THAT INCLUDES ALL DAIRY SO YOURE PRETTY MUCH FUCKED BUT IF YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR SKIN A LITTLE BETTER THEN DRINK ALMOND MILK INSTEAD THAT SHIT IS DELICIOUS

Nah, I've never drank bloodmilk and don't know anyone that does (outside of dares), I'm no scientist but I'm pretty sure it can't be all that great for you.

UHT Milk. Love it.

>drink estrogen you'll have better skin goys

Who gives a fuck?