Mexican Canadian hate thread

>by far the two worst countries on this board

*best

Canada just likes to shitpost to get (((yous))).
Mexicans are cool for the most part.

Trudeau is so sexy

Both are sexy and handsome
Trump could never

Long live the motherland!

Who is the gay couple?

Says a fat man in a chair who hasn't done shit in his entire life but post about places he's never been to. inb4 muh youtube and gore videos.

been to both, both shit, would not recommend

>gives the mexicans on Sup Forums a complement
>starts posting dick pics

wtf hombre

I boat for Canada and Australialia

Pictures or it didn't happen fatman. Where did you go? For every story or video you can dig up about Mexico I can also dig one up about the US.

>implying that I care if a Mexican believes me or not

Just like Trump. All talk and no show. You just disgraced your country and you don't even know how.

I agree with this, that's two Irish guys.

They are in the middle of a crisis they need moral support.

The canadians are just pure cancer but beaners are a real hit or miss bunch of faggots.

i only like self hating spics, all leafs must die tho

we will always fight you fascist americans

it was that or a crazy bitch proTPP and muh rissians are after me, can't lame them for electing that orange prick, the other option were an idiot and two kikes

Mexico's posts = pathetic and unrelatable
Canada's posts = try-hard and out of touch

>Canadians: shitty liberal bait
>Mexicans: decent for the most part until they start posting dick pics

>Be Mexican
>Get cucked by a donkey

>be canadian
>get cucked by "refugees" and changz

If we both abandoned the petrodollar we could literally collapse the entire United States in a week

Why would you say that?
That's a mean thing to say

Mexican women age like shit. a day past 25 and they look 50

Probably because you get the bottom of the barrel shit in the US, sorry pal.

Multiculturalism just works here. Canada is literally a top tier country

They're not even Mexicans at this point, it's shitty Nicaraguans and El Salvadorans you ignore so long as they keep moving north and don't ask for gibs from you guys.

Not that I'm bitter, if anything we should do the same and send them all to Canuckistan.

>you ignore
actually, there's people her ein tacoland who often complain about those dipshits (in my city two peruvians robbed a woman who was going back home) and a salvadorian almost stab a chap that was waiting for the bus (apparently nobody wanted to give them any money to continue his long journey to burgerland so he went nuts and attackced). People are now concerned about what might happen when more and more centracas start pour into this place (in US and europe's case you can engage in this stupidity because you've got the infrastructure and gibs to do so, but our country isn't prepare for this, much less for the haitian nigger scum that are now throwing in the northern states

>bu bu but northern dudes are oftentimes back-stabbing wanne be anglo bitches
yes, some of them are, but going aroun sayin: oh great now those ajuuuua bitches will get rekt isn't something good because it is niggers we're talking about here, the most degenerated thing we have here is a typical good-for-nothing cholo, but now they are importing niggers by thousands (for what reason? who the fuck knows but now it appears even latin american countries need cultural enrichment just because). This is getting really fucked up without even taking into account the shit show 2018 will be with the whole election things
>tfw we have to choose between a crazy senile oldman and a bunch of corrupt idiots that contirbuted a lot to this mess and are in bed with the druglords
fuck my shit up, lads
seriously, if a nuke were to be dropped on this place i wouldn't fucking mind at all

Lol thats a meme.

The only race that doesnt produce cougars are asians.