Apologize for this Sup Forums

Apologize for this Sup Forums

Based baby knows

Is there any sure fire way to filter out all the dreck that gets posted here hour after hour like this?

How do we bring multiculturalism to Israel?

Spoken like a true fucking nazi

uhhhh you dont fascist, stop talking like an anti-semite its illegal in most countries to even utter such heresy against the state of Israel.

Nazism is a social construct just like the patriarchy and the holocaust. They only exist in your mind.

>Nazism is a social construct just like the patriarchy and the holocaust. They only exist in your mind.
All whites will pay for the holocaust where new estimates say almost 7 million Jews were killed because of Hitler who is literally Drumpf if you had any common sense.

We like hitler and dead jews here

Why is the dad brown?

Kids these days , so much smarter than millennial Sup Forums pop culture

>We like hitler and dead jews here
not for long shitlord, your site is already being propositioned. Do with that what you will.

Why do you think we voted for him.

It's already there.

Aside from the non-Jewish minorities (Circassians, Arab Christians, Arab Muslims, Armenians, Arameans, Samaritans, Maronites, Druze, Assyrians), there's huge numbers of Russians, Romanians, Asians, and East Africans living there illegaly for the most part.

Israel proper is only 75% ethnically Jewish. I don't know the exact percentage if you include the ethnic Jews living in the West Bank.

coalburner

Not enough diversity.

We have enough diversity and we're 73% white, so only two percent more to go. Shouldn't take too much longer.

Whats your facebook? I also think drumpf is an orange cheeto and would like to talk with a person as woke as you

>Whats your facebook? I also think drumpf is an orange cheeto and would like to talk with a person as woke as you
Im not falling for that fascist, Im Jewish I still suffer from first wave Holocaust syndrome a form of PTSD exclusive to Jews who know of the holocaust and are living proof of its existence. Even at 20 years old I know more than you do.

Why does that seem like a double standard

Me too, people have no idea what its like to go outside and get weird odd looks just because I have a serial tatooed on my arm, being a living proof of the holocaust. I wuld like to talk more about this with you as a fellow jewish, is there a way to communicate?

>Why does that seem like a double standard
Its not, the last time a person disparaged the Jewish people depriving them of their honor and respect owed to them we ended up with Hitler causing the holocaust where as experts now claim almost 7 million Jews died based on newly discovered evidence in hidden vaults that are still secret to the public.

Here's the better version

>7millions jews
Newests estimates agreed that the real number revolves around 666 millions jews were terminated by the holocaust. You fucking anti-semite

A social construct is a social construct