So how does it feel to support a person that is scientifically proven to be mentally ill?

so how does it feel to support a person that is scientifically proven to be mentally ill?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldwater_rule
youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57576794e4b0527b29ffe3a2
psychiatry.org/news-room/apa-blogs/apa-blog/2016/08/the-goldwater-rule
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf I hate trump now

you do understand by the same criteria i can say because i have a degree in psychology i say george washington had Bipolar disorder because he killed people and felt good about it right?

this just isn't an argument senpai

I'm no expert but it seems rather unprofessional and unethical for so-called doctors to be publicly diagnosing mental illnesses.

Still fucking proud.

the left already shot this tactic down when doctors said hillary has parkinson.

I don't care :)

fpbp

I wonder what these (((journalists))) said when that doctor diagnosed Hillary with Parkinson's without ever meeting her?

>(((Yale)))
>(((Psychiatrists)))

>"At the center of it all is a chief executive who knows nothing. When he desperately avoids details by rotating through his mental rotisserie of superlatives — “very, very” or “tremendous” or “terrific” or whatever hyperbolic pitchman gibberish he’s trained himself to repeat — he comes off as an uninformed dolt, conspicuously avoiding the question with more vigor than he avoids strong gusts of wind.

>Conversely, when Trump struggles to repeat issue-oriented details, he comes off as a scattered, barely coherent toddler attempting to repeat something he heard at the grownups’ table and failing badly."

None of them have interviewed or examined Trump.

People lose their license to practice over unethical shit like this. They cannot diagnose from watching someone they've never talked to on TV.

how does it feel to be ableist?

>right wing retards voted for someone as mentally fucked up as them

shocking

A

The first thing you learn in psychiatry is to not diagnose a patient you haven't examined face-to-face. The second thing you learn is to rule out organic illness before making a psychiatric diagnosis. These psychiatrists are hacks, and I probably know a couple of them by name.

"Experts" my ass.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldwater_rule

>Yale

Even clinton sucking simpsons have ripped on it being too SJW

youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ

>publically discussing made-up pseudoscience bullshit
>unethical

Is discussing Harry Potter unethical too? It has exactly as much scientific validity.

Can't assess if it's not a personal 1 to 1, so it's completely unfounded.
Lol first thought that came into my head, lefties hate ableism except when it suits them

It's pretty god damn offensive that you think mental illness is a bad thing. I happen to believe that my schizophrenia makes me a much more beautiful person.

Apologize.

Passing mental health diagonosis on political figures as public discourse is highly unethical and breaches ethical guidelines that professional associations take extremely seriously, often removing rights to practice, as it is almost always slanderous or libellous.

I hope they get sued.

Psychiatrists should be purged. They arguably have destroyed our youth beyond repair.

>psychiatry experts
>diagnose somebody they only saw on tv with a mental illness
>experts

>I happen to believe that my schizophrenia makes me a much more beautiful person.
There's a large group on tumblr that actually believes this. Look up headmates.

agreed
>let's hand out amphetamine to toddlers like candy
they should be hanged from bridges

I cant believe people have to go to the doctor when all they have to do is diagnosing stuff without seeing ot speaking to you

I wonder who could be behind this? Do we have a list of names? Are coincidences?

My dad is a right wing psychiatrist (my dad works at nintendo lolol :^))))) and hasn't mentioned anything of the sort other than he's a narcissist.

What kind of fucking nignog likes that steatopygic ass. Its revolting. Why people think Kim Kardashian's ass looks nice is something ill never understand.

>say experts at conference
>all they know about him is from fucking news footage
This is so funny. Lads, just remember that he won. Against all odds, /ourguy/ won. He made it. Remember when all the votes were counted up?
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

actually just go over to /trash/ and look at the tulpa thread.
I can't say I have contemplated trying it, at least.

There's a specific rule, which I can't remember the name of, which is to stop these people from "diagnosing" people they have never met before.

Most experts in psychiatry are nuttier than fruitcakes

wtf i hate rural and suburban retards now

Jesus, that's unprofessional even if we ignore the Goldwater Rule.

I'm sorry, are you presenting an argument?

>diagnosing people at a distance
INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

Beat me to it. Good call amigo

ITT: Another liberal backed news outlet confirms another liberal backed University

>scientifically proven
you liberals sure love to toss that phrase around

>scientifically proven

as in Bill Nye 'scientifically proven'?

>psychology
>science
pick one and absolutely only one

It was literally a "Trump is Hitler" hitjob:
huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57576794e4b0527b29ffe3a2

>it's actually fucking written under violations
Fucking kek.

(((mental health experts)))

I don't know, ask your mom.

Psychiatry is based on subjectivity not science, idiotic faggot

progressivism is a mental ilness

You can't diagnose without meeting a person. These "experts" should know better.

>deportation camps
What the fuck is this nonsense?
>we want to get rid of you, better put you in a camp on our soil

We can't let Drumpf get the nuclear codes!
I am a top psychologist take me seriously

>shilling this hard
KYS nobody cares

Every world leader has always been severely "mentally ill." This is not new.

I'm a data scientist and my professional opinion is that the media is biased and should not be trusted in reports about politics

You men the billionaire with a beautiful family who only dates eastern european models and who's also the president of the united states?
Damn, you really got us this time stupid shill.

Psychiatry is not a science, and you have again proven yourself a fool. Don't you get embarrassed by standing up in public and calling attention to your poor study habits, low IQ, and under-performing genetics? Why draw attention to the fact that you are an inferior specimen? What do you accomplish by ensuring everyone knows they are smarter than yourself?

Funny thing is, it's not a real condition. It's a political diagnosis Cultural Marxists from the Franfurt School made up to malign Hitler with after his death. It's Wilhelm Reich "fascist personality" tier stuff.

How can psy diagnose mental ilness from a distance? How do we know that Plato was INTJ and Hermione is INTP?

Right now there's a (soon to be) Phd in physics in Tunisia who's working on proving the Flat Earth.

Really makes you think about what is ((scientifically proven)) according to journalists.

>yale
>INDEPENDANT
you, im going to believe this

you mean the same scientific peer review method the germans used to prove the difference between IQ's in race?

peer review only works with dissenting opinions in the scientific community. if the entire community all agrees on the same thing, you can push any number of false facts.

Oh god that guy is a piece of work.
>born Jewish
>studied Judaism
>from the Frankfurt school of thought

Classic Juden.

>psychiatry (((experts)))
>handing out diagnosis without a session
will that be 500$ + tip?

Well, they aren't wrong. He has an acute case of goodgoyism

There is no way these so called professional psychiatrists can make that assessment of one's mental state without a one-on-one consultation. Nice try though, faggot.

I still fucking love him

You are asking autistic psychopaths if we support one of our own?

Damn y'all are dense.

i wounder what kind of fucked up person you have to bee to be able to get to the position of "papa"

>(((scientifically proven)))

FUCKING

>scientifically proven
haha who are you, Bill Nye?

He's not crazy, he's just weak-willed, ignorant and easily manipulable. During the election people who knew him described him as the sort of person who just reflexively agrees with what the last person on the room says, and based on his time in office so far that seems like an accurate description. Since he filled his cabinet and surrounded himself with establishment neocons and warmongers, he's being fed the usual neocon narrative and neocon strategies. It's just that he's too dumb and insecure to know when he's being manipulated and how.

The ultimate problem here is that so much of this country can't tell the difference between actual conviction and blustery grandstanding. What seemed obvious to some as signs of insecurity and weakness, his supporters saw as strength of will. This makes sense considering his biggest fans; teenagers and racists and rednecks and the alt-right are so mired in their own ignorance and insecurity that they can't recognize it in others, and saw in him validation of their own weaknesses. In his tendency to let his insecurities and prejudices allow to him to fall for increasingly ridiculous ideas and obvious scams, they saw themselves. And since they reject the idea that they could be manipulated into acting against their own interests, they refused to consider how easily he could be tricked. Narcissism has a hard time recognizing narcissism. His flaw is the same flaw that led so many people to vote for him in the first place.

Trump's failure so far should be a wake-up call to those who supported him, to examine the flaws that he exposes in themselves. They won't, for precisely the same reasons that he appealed to them in the first place. Ignorance and insecurity resist self-reflexion at the same time that they invite manipulation.

Goodsall's rule

actually it's The Goldwater Rule

psychiatry.org/news-room/apa-blogs/apa-blog/2016/08/the-goldwater-rule

>psychiatry is science
Bwahahahahahahahaha.
Thanks for the belly laugh.

>ALL THESE PEOPLE SAYING HILLARY IS SICK ARE FAKE NEWS! HILLARY IS FINE STOP LYING. HILLARY JUST HAD A SLIGHT COUGH CAUSE OF ALLERGIES AND STUFF. STOP QUESTIONING HILLARY'S HEALTH YOU SEXISTS. HILLARY JUST FELT A LITTLE LIGHT HEADED CAUSE IT'S HOT OUT STOP LOOKING SO FAR INTO THIS. LOOK SHE JUST HAD A LITTLE BIT OF PNEUMONIA IS ALL BUT SHES FINE NOW SO STOP ASKING ABOUT HER HEALTH.

>so by the way did you know this random psychiatrist (who has never met trump and is obviously not partisan) says drumplesklitskin is insane? Better take away those nuke codes!

Fuck this.

It's not paranoia and delusion if they are out to get him.

>Yale
>lost 30 000 000 dollars on admissions in one year
>thinks its name still carries the same weight

>scientifically proven
what repeatable experiment was used to "prove" this?