HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>BILL NYE SEX JUNK SUPERSTAR RACHEL BLOOM HAS A VIDEO WHERE SHE SEDUCES A 12 YEAR OLD JEWISH BOY NAMED JEFFREY GOLDSTEIN AND WANTS HIM TO FUCK HER

youtube.com/watch?v=3sQEb9TSACY
>youtube.com/watch?v=3sQEb9TSACY

youtube.com/watch?v=3sQEb9TSACY
>youtube.com/watch?v=3sQEb9TSACY

PEDO ALERT!!! PEDO ALERT!!!!

BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL!

JEWISH PEDOPHILES

>we used to think gender was binary
>male or female
>*crowd boos*
>Bill hushes them
>but now we know it's on a spectrum!
>*crowd goes wild, people applauding*
>just like we used to think consent was binary
>either yes or no
>it's 2017 people, consent is on a spectrum
>sometimes someone says no and they really don't mean no, they feel more like yes

>consent is on a spectrum
This is actually hella woke though, Why does my gf like when I choke and generally manhandle her?

Be a good boy Jeffrey. Embrace the progress in your predator's womb.

noice

Consent is relative. If someone has ADHD, is a refugee and doesn't understand no then he can't commit rape.

>gender is on a spectrum
>autism is on a spectrum
>gender theory = autism
pineal gland = ACTIVATED

Every. Fucking. Time.

dejewnerates. all of them.

wtf nononononono

damn what the fuck she used to be so hot i want to titfuck her NOW

Jesus Christ these kyke are degnarates. When I first came here I thought you guys were memeing.
Why are they so base and depraved?

Because 95% of human history has been rape. Women who hate rape didn't pass on their genes.

Deuces

haha sex is funny penis vagina.

The Jews are THOUSANDS of years less evolve than the most-high Nordic Aryan human specimens.

They can NEVER catch up to the Aryan.

They have to go extinct one way or another.

How that happens is secondary to that primary reality.

They forever need to be subjugated and live under the authority of their Nordic Aryan superiors.

Therefore the primary goal of the Nordic Aryans must be to solidify their place in the future.

One can only hope that the Germans kept the SS engine running underground and have been recruiting and expanding underneath the mountains of the Nordic lands of Scandinavia.

The key to keeping the Jews in their place is to ensure Nordic ingenuity through advanced technology and to sabotage their attempts to take their genome off of Earth.

The Jews must NEVER be allowed off this planet.

Planet Earth will take it's place in the book of extinction someday and the Jews have to be in there with it.

Why? For the betterment of all children & animals of the universe.

Their biological inferiority drastically influences their psychological/ethical inferiority and as long as they share a planet with the higher humanoids the Jews will serve as an anchor on their progress.

I'm not even going pretend anymore. This (((things))) entire existence is a Sup Forums fantasy come true. A leftist SJW Jew comes out as a pedo. I'm still in denial

Is she even a fucking singer? Listening to her bray her way through the stupid sex junk song was enough for me, I can live without whatever nonsense this is.

Can we somehow meme this in order to ruin Bill Nye/Rachel Blooms credibility?

>Why does my gf like when I choke and generally manhandle her?

guess it reminds her of jamal and the crew

>Adult does children's educational TV
>Tries to be a goofy funny friend instead of a caring, guiding authority figure
>Not a pedophile?

>fornication
>lust
>a pedophile
>jewish

Why? American Jews accept slimey behavior around them so it proliferates and infects. I feel sorry for the ones that just joined an organization because they thought it would protect them from un wholesome activity.

Fuck you I liked it and the boobs were fucking nice.

She's still a whore and ugly now

lol

She's not seducing the 12 year old you retard. It's a song about a 12 year old's fantasy to fuck his teacher who he finds attractive. Let he who hasn't had a fantasy of fucking his hot teacher during class cast the first stone.

shut up you mediterranean jew faggot. some women like being manhandled because they like the feeling of being handled by a man. If you think that only blacks can do some fucked up version of that then youre a beta faggot and part of the problem