Personality REDPILL

ENTP here to redpill you faggots on personality types. You never switch between types. The 4 letters represent your dominant attitude, CONSCIOUS cognitive functions and what you extrovert. Function categories are Perception (iNtuition and Sensation) and Judging (Thinking and Feeling). Each of these is either extroverted or introverted, but work in pairs. For each extraverted trait you have an introverted one. Using my keklord Rh- ENTP self as an example:
NT - iNtuition and Thinking dominate my personality
E - my dominant trait is whichever one (N or T) is extroverted
P - I extrovert my Perception function N.
N is my DOMINANT trait, noted as Ne. I must introvert my AUXILIARY trait, noted as Ti. So the bulk of my personality is described by my Ne - Ti pairing.

For introverts, don't be tripped up by P and J - they say what you extrovert, but whichever main trait you introvert is your dominant one.

When you plebs think you're changing types you're exercising your TERTIARY trait - the polar opposite of your auxiliary trait, Ne - Fe for me in my case. Properly using your tertiary trait takes discipline, like working a muscle, since it's the same attitude as your dominant trait. Your last conscious trait is your INFERIOR one. It's the polar opposite of your dominant trait, Si for me. Unless you're retarded, you can't exert your dominant and inferior traits at the same time. You have little control over your inferior trait, it's like having a 3 year old take over your body. It comes out when you're VERY stressed. So next time you're panicking hard, think of it. Si - Ti usually shows when I panic. When any type reverts to their Inferior trait they are 'in the grip' - different symptoms per type, anxiety for ENTP. Getting stuck using your tertiary more than your auxiliary is called being in a dom-tert loop - looks like mania for ENTP since we'll be 100% extroverted too long.

Other urls found in this thread:

personalityjunkie.com/05/ne-si-ni-se-myers-briggs-function-pairs/
thoughtcatalog.com/heidi-priebe/2015/06/if-youre-confused-about-your-myers-briggs-personality-type-read-this-an-intro-to-cognitive-functions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Op has a point.

what

INTJ here: Ni Te Fi Se

What is Si?

German. Aren't you similar to Austria? Have you heard of Freud? How do you not get this?

ENTP
ESTP
ESTJ
ISFJ

>op seriously believes in this horoscope tier shit

I'm ISTP. So Titanium (Ti) is my Dominant chemical element? And I don't like Iron (Fe) ?

that is actually pretty rough where do i find titanium?

Si = introverted sensing/sensation.

People who are S type (versus N) tend to learn from action and processes. N types tend to learn the meaning behind things and are more abstract in thought. When a trait is introverted it means you use it subjectively. When a trait is extroverted you use it objectively. Someone with Si means they pay close attention to their actions but don't really pick up on why. Someone with Ne will focus on the world outside of them, the objective world, and focus on learning the meaning behind things. Someone with Se will focus on learning the actions of the objective world. Si folks will look at the world through a subjective lens, learning things based on how their actions affect the world. Etc...

Exactly. You're Ti - Se mainly, Ni is your tertiary and Fe is your inferior. You are mainly caught up in thought (Ti), but when you extrovert (interact with the world) you use Se, which means you focus on actions - he did this, she did that, 'if A then B because that's what I've seen happen 8/10 times.' But you won't focus much on why. Inferior Fe means when you're stressed you'll resort to pointing out other people's feelings. Either you'll start to be extra nice to people, or extra mean by either complimenting them or ripping them apart.

INFJ here and can't rad this chart at all. What do all the different acronym mean?

Relating heavily peer reviewed psychology research to a horoscope, and coming from the worst Scandinavian country.

Oh wow that's all true fuck people feeling.

Do I have Autism?

Wipe the domestic abuse out of your eyes and try reading it again.

Eh, prob not user. I'm ENTP, I give zero shits about feelings. Only people with dominant Fi or Fe really 'care' about feelings. Otherwise they just use their F trait for manipulative reasons.

Any good source for reading about this stuff?

Wow by making it more complicated surely its more scientific!

>literally all of this is completely unverified
prove me wrong cuck. also finlan isn't a part of skandinavia

I read that but I don't understand any of it

INFJ here
>tfw understanding, but misunderstood

Tons of sites if you google it, try googling 'Ti Se ISTP' here are a few though

personalityjunkie.com/05/ne-si-ni-se-myers-briggs-function-pairs/

thoughtcatalog.com/heidi-priebe/2015/06/if-youre-confused-about-your-myers-briggs-personality-type-read-this-an-intro-to-cognitive-functions/

Scandinavia denial

Cool stuff, thanck for providing

I see. So when someone says "Oh I'm usually INFJ but sometimes I'm more INTJ hehe :p" they are just misunderstood. They are Ni Fe typically, but at times may be Ni Ti, which is STILL normal for an INFJ. Saying you are sometimes an INTJ means sometimes you are Ni Te which is completely FALSE. An INFJ will certainly never show extroverted thinking. They can be more logical minded at times, but it'll be in the form of introverted thinking, or Ti.

Interesting post, OP, lemme see if I got this right
INTP: Ti, Ne, Si, Fe
I mostly prone to thinking, to myself and without applying it to my surroundings
I interact with the objective world through intuition but I'm prone to sometimes not pay attention to any of it depending on the fluxuation of my personality
I interact openly by feeling only under times of stress
Is that right? It seems somewhat accurate to me

For the most part, user I'd say that's correct. You won't really ever leverage your Fe on purpose unless you go through a period of really stressful times - bad break up, bankruptcy, etc. Things like this are what cause some folks to strengthen their inferior function.

I also have Ne and Ti, like you but reversed. The Ne will make you inquisitive and curious when talking with people and taking in the outside world. Think of Ti as putting together a massive puzzle. When you're learning something, you learn in pieces (objectively) but mold them to fit a subjective puzzle in your mind. You don't stop until the puzzle is complete. This causes us to come off as having tunnel vision, not 'see the larger picture,' and focus on extreme detail. When we know something we fucking know it though. We just run into trouble explaining the now subjective pieces of info to others.

Btw, this is why N dominant folks don't care about their dress attire - especially N dominant types. Caring about how people dress comes from caring about actions/concrete things, i.e. S. N types care about meaning/abstract things and therefore focus more on the function clothes serve rather than what they look like.

My ENTP friend bought a "bong" that's pink and faggy as hell and its been bothering me for days how he doesn't care. This explains that a little bit

Typical sociopath ENTP logic. He knows it looks faggy and he enjoys the attention he gets from others thinking it.

>>>>>>

ISTP

i always thought that personalities were based on chemistry

A mix of predetermined chemistry with unknown nurtured stimuli, which apparently turns out to be not too complex (on average). Psychology and psychiatry are structures built from tools like chemistry. Take your personality type and then take a brain hemisphere test (test that says, based off of studies, what parts of the brain you use to make decisions). It's a test unrelated to personality, but you'll find folks with the same personality as you tend to have similar hemisphere test results. Possibly, the parts of the brain each of us use for learning and decisions somehow results in the unique bio-chemical reactions that results in our personality.

It's the science of FEELINGS, user

No. I think you're conflating feelings with philosophy somehow. It aims to explain our rational thought processes and our feelings. Psychiatry even goes into the electro-chemical reactions that happen. I think the explanations of cognitive functions describes my behavior pretty well, whether 'true' or not.

I'm INTJ and all I know is that I'm a spineless cuck who lacks intelligence. No idea what Ne Te Fi or Se mean.

Intp master race reporting in

I know we have an abnormal number of intps on Sup Forums. Where you at?

INTJ: Ni Te Fi Se
Extroverted Te as aux means you care about getting things done, and when you socialize you tend to 'tell people how it is' as if it's already decided. You probably come off as self-centered because your tertiary trait is Fi. When, and if, you step away from being logical (Te) you step into caring about your own feelings more than logic and other people's feelings. When you're real stressed you'll resort to trying, but failing, to blame the outside influences of others for your misfortune. You'll fail due to your underdeveloped sense of understanding concrete actions.

However, regardless of being a leaf... all INTJ's have an uncanny sense of being great analysts due to your Ni-Te pairing. The same we ENTPs are great at understanding abstract meanings behind things external to us, INTJ's are great at understanding the meanings behind their memories and data. Plus, INTJ's have Te, this gives you all a better ability at explaining your logic to everyone else. ENTPs have Ti, which makes explaining it more difficult.

Alright OP, if I'm intp, am I always going to be a depressed loser with like 1 or 2 friends and only having a qt3.14 gf if I get lucky?

People seem to like me, but if I'm honest I don't like most people and have had 1 relationship, though it lasted a long as time and was honestly a pretty cool experience.

>When you socialize you tend to 'tell people how it is' as if it's already decided.
I don't really know what this means.

>When you're real stressed you'll resort to trying, but failing, to blame the outside influences of others for your misfortune
I remember doing that when I was much younger but nowadays I shut down and apologize even if I don't need to, then withdraw and look for "a way out" in the form of leaving the area to withdrawing from agreements or jobs to suicide.

I don't feel that I know myself very well at all though. I took the test again and it says I'm INTP-T now. I have a very difficult time examining how much I agree or disagree with something, and in a lot of instances I both agreed and disagreed, but couldn't weigh one over the other. A lot of the social situations it goes over involve ones I either have never been in or can't remember being in. I think I frantically am anxious over my behaviour in social settings but then cannot remember it afterwards. I can't remember or tell at all whether I'm a planner or if I am impulsive. I believe plans are more important and better but noting my own behaviour I find my laziness and lack of knowledge take over.

My life is on a good course right now and I see no major issues in the future, but I still very much hate myself and believe everything -will- eventually fall apart. As you said, I am doomed to fail in life.

If you learn to leverage your Ne more and turn y our brain off then no. Pending you aren't suffering from terrible looks... which btw tend to not be as important as you get older. Girls go for smarter guys post college... I know if you're in high school that sounds forever from now, but I know several 'popular' high school girls that finally settled with a guy that was INTP-ish back in the day.

If you start using your Ne more ppl will notice. You'll pick up and blurt out things others find funny bc it's true and either they were thinking it and afraid to say anything or bc they never looked at it that way. Just be mindful you aren't ripping someone to shreds, which Ne types can do. I am not a big advocate of drugs... but I know when I take opiates or benzos, e.g. percocets and xanax my Ti shuts off. This may work for you? I don't suggest alcohol for ENTP or INTP. Maybe talk with a doc about going on valium (like extended release xanax) or some kind of anti-anxiety (SSRI type) if you haven't tried it yet.

INTP Sup Forums master here reporting.

You never change personality, not only that but you're almost always in your 1st function and takes effort to even get to the 2nd one.

okay im an ENTP too.

What's the inferior exactly mean?

si comes out when I'm stressed in what form?

fe is my tertiary which I should learn to control better? What exactly is that

Seriously shut up.

No one should have the human right to theorize bullshit unless they're INTP.

Fuck off with these threads already take them to r9k or b or whatever.

Not in high school. Like I said, people tend to like me, but that doesn't help because I always find excuses to not go out, in high school it was less of a problem because I was forced to hang out with people. Being at work is less social than school is.

>I don't really know what this means.
Put yourself into a social event with people you don't know. You're not allowed to leave. How would an outside observer describe your interactions? Would they say you engage others with questions or curiosity or would they say you share 'facts'. By telling them how it is I mean do you often state things matter-of-factually? Inquisitiveness and curiosity are mainly an Ne trait. Someone in this situation that tries to connect with others by saying things like how terrible a dance is, how amazing a concert is or how retarded a speaker is would be more INTJ.

>I remember doing that when I was much younger but nowadays I shut down and apologize even if I don't need to, then withdraw and look for "a way out" in the form of leaving the area to withdrawing from agreements or jobs to suicide.
Sounds like you may be stuck in 'the grip.' Each type goes through different things in the grip. INTP and ENTPs don't tend to think about suicide as that's more of an Ni-Se swap. Your inferior Se knows the attention 'suicide' gets. Sounds like you went through something pretty traumatic at a younger age that you tried to cope with. You haven't fully rebounded, else you wouldn't do any of the things you said as an INTJ or INTP. However, an INTJ 'in the grip' would. When you slip into the grip, you are going from Ni dominant to Se dominant. You're letting a 3 year old take hold of the wheel and steer you. You are trying to see the eyes through an Se dominant person, who understands the world through actions and the concreteness of things. However, your brain is meant to find meaning so it's terrible at Se things. I'm rambling about it.

tldr - you seem INTJ but getting stuck in the grip. You need to gain some confidence and stop giving a fuck about others and let your body do its thing. You'll come back to equilibrium eventually and be happy.

INTPs (and other introverts) have EMOTIONAL STABILITY. You have no idea how valuable that is to a woman with Fe in the lead. She needs a rock, even though she may on the surface be friendly with everyone. That's just social games.

Who am I?

Istp

>No one should have the human right to theorize bullshit unless they're INTP.
ENTP and INTP are similar in their analytical thinking due to their Ne-Ti and Ti-Ne relationships.

>si comes out when I'm stressed in what form?
Be ENTP. Be told have 3 weeks for paper. Wait 2 weeks 6 days to start. Panic to get paper done. That panic and way you 'try' to suddenly become an organized smug asshole is your Si kicking your Ne out of the way. This is normal Si interaction. However - be ENTP. Have gf for 1 year. Gf cheats. Become Joker-tier sociopath for a day. Hate self for the next 3 months examining how everything about you is so terrible. This is Si again, and not healthy. If you don't get over it and go back to your normal ENTP way of not giving a shit you'll be miserable and stuck in the grip.

>fe is my tertiary which I should learn to control better?
This is trait is great to have as a tertiary trait. It's why ENTP's are one, if not the, most manipulative type there is. Since it's tertiary it's not a huge factor in how WE define ourselves. When you speak with people you probably sometimes doubt what they are saying. You 'know what they really mean' or are getting at despite what they are saying. Or, maybe you recall a few times where you've seen two people talking and you pick up on how angry one person is and yet the other person seems to have no idea. This is Fe. You're able to read other people's feelings, through body language or some shit maybe magic? But you can. If you learn to harness this trait and learn to turn off your Ti auxiliary trait more often... you can use it to appeal to people's feelings easier in order to get your way. This doesn't work for dominant Fe and often auxiliary Fe types because it's too ingrained in who they are, they care too much about others' feelings. We, with it being tertiary, don't!

>I always find excuses to not go out
Not always true user. When INTPs lose it, they lash out emotionally since Fi is their inferior trait. They suddenly put THEIR feelings above all else and it tends to not go well.

>I always find excuses to not go out
Such a Ti thing. You're too caught up in your own thought. You should find yourself a friend that's assertive and will push for you to get out more, and if you say no, will be direct in telling you why you need to get out. It can be motivating. And, if you actually get out you'll probably have fun. It's just the thought of getting out that prevents you... if that makes sense.

weird, pretty accurate. I work in corporate sales, cool to think about

Nah, I've definitely changed dramatically throughout my life

Thanks for your input though loser

I don't ask questions because I fear it will come off as rude 'prodding'. I do love sharing the useless trivia stored in my head though.

>Sounds like you went through something pretty traumatic at a younger age that you tried to cope with
I don't remember anything traumatic but I do have a series of social failures early in life that I still can't get over. Rejection mostly, but I know why I was rejected, it was because I'm a pathetic, awkward autist and always have been.

>However, your brain is meant to find meaning
I don't know what this means either. The only implication I'm getting is that I live in fantasy la-la-land and can't ever be truly realistic.

>You need to gain some confidence and stop giving a fuck about others
Not going to happen.

Come on. Just tell us who touched you. You're secret is safe here user.

This is bullshit pseudo-science and you're all a bunch of enormous cock inhaling faggots.

ISTP here, thats exactly me wtf

>OP's image is actually correct

>If you don't get over it and go back to your normal ENTP way of not giving a shit you'll be miserable and stuck in the grip
ENTP's shouldn't bother with relationships? I've never had a single one that's worked out, maybe that's what I'll blame it on

>I don't know what this means either.
Start a new job. Told to fold shirts then hand them to Indira. Indira walks them over to Pajeet. Pajeet unfolds them then shits on them. S people will question why Pajeet shits on the shirts since it's not something they are used to, but they are happy with the fold-and-pass process since that's what they're told to do. N types will quickly start to wonder why the fuck Indira is there since she serves no purpose, and they'll probably contemplate reasons why Pajeet needs to shit on the shirts.

No answer for me? Tell me about me, OP.

Said the... xSTx... maybe ESTP? Am I close?

It's actually a thing for ENTPs to have difficulty in relationships. We get bored easy and we get arrogant since we know everything. Takes the right kind of woman to realize this and love us for it.

See Except, if your turbulent then you may fluctuate between Ti - Se and Se - Ti often... I think that's what the Assertive/Turbulent thing means... Honestly not too familiar with it. But as for a normal ISTP... Dominant Ti Auxiliary Se Tertiary Ni and Inferior Fe

Can this info help you pain a better description?

What kind of woman is that?

I'm reading online now, it's pretty funny how close some of the categorizations are

Tell me if this sounds familiar for an entp:
>have to take distance high school classes due to behaviour
>straight A, varsity athlete in university
>drop out of masters
>drop out of law school
>go into corporate sales
>work long hours, drink hard, live hard
>promoted quickly
>can barely commit to playing a sport once a week
>make friends fast and easily, can never be bothered to maintain the friendship

ENFP Master Race here. This psionics shit OP is pushing is highly dubious though.

I was in a long ass relationship with an ESFJ type. They can bring a healthy balance to our seemingly erratic thoughts, and enjoy some of our rants. They are great at giving confidence boosters and believe it or not ENTPs will eat up compliments day and night. Really feeds our ego. Just have to be sure not to be jealous of how social they love to be. You may find it easy to read too into their interactions with others.

>Tell me if this sounds familiar for an entp:
Yep. Hardest thing for an ENTP is staying excited about the same thing. Story of my life.

Ok OP out.

Any other INFPs here? I feel like all the others are sjws.

I am intj anyone else?

INTP. This is stupid, MBTI is stupid and OP should glass himself for his dumbass psychobabble.

Ok I take it back, need to respond to this first. INTJ's are good analysts no doubt. INTJ's are TERRIBLE at reading others. You can shut people down better with your logic sometimes - if you are arguing with another xxTx type, but 'feelers' will quickly resort to name calling and not care about your logic. So just be mindful of those with high IQ that can also read ppl well (EQ). ENTPs are the best at this, but we are also the most likely to be a sociopath.

I remember this one study, I think it said ENTPs are most likely be to sociopathic, like the Joker (wanting to see the world burn), whereas INTJs are most likely to be a sociopathic like Patrick Bateman (doing what they want, with no regard). I may be mixing INTJ up with another type though.

OK OP out.

I'm also an INFP! I'm definitely very emotional but I use my emotions mainly in religious practice (Catholic) whereas the SJW fags channel all their emotionality into irrational anger against whatever enemy the (((media))) chooses for them.