WHOS READY?! FOR THE ONE! THE ONLY!

WHOS READY?! FOR THE ONE! THE ONLY!
PUERTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
51ST STATE
>51ST STATE
51ST STATE
>51ST STATE
51ST STATE
>51ST STATE
51ST STATE
>51ST STATE
51ST STATE
>51ST STATE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zdy7tCs3tlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought Israel was the 51st state?

Lets make america bigger!

Dale papi!

Fuck that. Let's get rid of Hawaii while we're at it.

>Pro-territory party bitches at Sessions because territory option was excluded from referendum
>Sessions says it has to be in
>Pro-statehood govt. complies and ammends the referendum to include it
>Territoryfags then proceed to boycott referendum
This is some DNC-level retardation.

I look forward to voting for statehood on June 11th.

fuck you hamster-like breeding welfare leeching pieces of shit

bless.
half-rican here. I really wish puerto rico could start contributing to the USA, and I hope it becomes a state

No. Revoke their citizenship and give them independence.

How do i get Puretto-Ricco citizenship in 7 days?

More seats for the Democrats!!! Let's make DC a state too!

Pasara el dia despues que caiga nieve en PR

You mean, US was the second state of Israel

Who /Guam51/ here?

This.

The only thing we don't contribute are federal income taxes. Aside from that, PR contributes to the US same as any other state.

>more spics?

Hell no

Actually surprised that they aren't considered a state yet tbqh. How are the chances of them really though?

MAPRGA. I had a buddy from PR a few years ago that was saying the referendum vote would be close. Is it still that way or would the Ricans vote it in for sure now? We have to get your grid fixed or everyone's gonna lose money.

oh. i hope gun crime works out for you guys over there, loved visiting Old San Juan, but I heard it's bad over there due to gun trafficking

Yes, absolutely. My body is ready for Puerto Rico the 51st state. We deserve it after all these years of military service. Damned be the Communist Independents. Praise Kek and vote statehood.

I know they had to change the options and add a third one last week. Will statehood still pass?

>wanting a permanent blue state to be added

"No"

KEK

won't happen. congress will just say no. sorry.

zero point zero

This

No

No

>delusional nigger thinks we're becoming a state before 2050

Oh...
:(

Faux Dutchman is correct.

With all the debt that little island has it will never be part of the U.S., California already has enough debt for the U.S. to handle

Which is to say you don't contribute a fuckin thing except whiny democrats.

If you're going to become a 51st state you'll need to speak and type a lot more english pal!

21ndpostbestpost

ARE YOU READY FOR MORE OF THIS AMERICANS:
youtube.com/watch?v=zdy7tCs3tlU

Dis and sterilize these "brown" guys

federal income tax makes up most of what other states contribute

which makes me wonder how you guys are in such deep debt if you don't pay federal income tax

>Social Security
>Medicare
>US tax haven for more than a decade
>Soldiers for all US wars since WWI
>Testing grounds for Agent Orange and other fun things
Yeah, nothing at all.

But a lot of Puerto Ricans are pale and look nothing like that ape monster thing.

idc

Any of that supposed to be positive, you discount street shitter?

shutup mouth breather

Not an argument.

Great, just what we need. More Democrats in Congress. This time with broken English.

Same here, debt-ridden compatriota. The day of the rope will come soon.

>lot of Puerto Ricans are pale

bitch, please

They are spics cuz they speak spanish and look so brown.

>make liberal PR 51st state
>instantly give the senate back to the Dems
yeah no

100% agree with you buddy, one of my best friends i served with is Puerto Rican. Great guy.

We are very diverse

How about you go outside and stop seeing the world as niggers and jews? Faggot lookin', bullshit spoutin', impure half-half-nigger.

You're right, you entirely failed to argue literally ANY productive thing a singular Puerto Rican has done for the US, let alone why you deserve to be number 51. Fuck off outta here with this bullshit.

Natalia Rivera. Look her up faggot

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT'S LITERALLY A Sup Forums RACE PURITY ADVERT COME TO LIFE!

>mfw burgerland doesn't want puerto rican bitches

They pretty much behave like your typical bitch.

We will be a state.

Sorry if that bothers you :^)

>impure

IT TOOK 3 GENERATIONS IN THIS FINE COUNTRY FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN ETHNICALLY PURE GENETICS, AND MY ASS HAD THE LUCK TO GET WHITE MIXED WITH WHITE, I'M ALREADY WINNING!

You will be the worst state. Below Mississippi tier. The laughingstock of the union. For however long it lasts before the Democrats you vote for railroad us into oblivion.

delet

Nigger, even the democrats wouldn't back a bet that will so obviously fail to pay off, sorry if your shitty country causes literally anyone with 3 functioning brain cells to flee, screaming if possible.

more diversity

we got enough latinas thank you very much

Rican girls are either drop dead gorgeous or look like toads. No parity among those mamiz.

we even have some slavs on the background

ricans are like half black

Are they actually going to do it this time or are they just going to puss out like always

OK

We're in a horrendous bet because our government is shit!

Worse there are fringe communist groups want Puerto Rico to be independent. If THAT happens the sane ones will have to MIGRATE, repeat MIGRATE, to most likely US soil.(Mainly New York.)

IF we become a state, we'll simply sit down on our little island and not MIGRATE to your soils.

You deserve independence.
Be a man, Paco.

Puerto Rican fag reporting in

MY
BODY
IS
READY

No respectable US congressman would vote for this shit, some states might lose seats in the house

Americans don't understand what keeping PR on a leash means. If we continue being an unincorporated territory the migrations will simply continue. There's so many articles and census documenting the Puerto Rican exile communities plaguing every single state, and they will keep reproducing and even making calls for employment (we receive hundreds of these every year) to further increase PR population in different states. Non-statehood is a looming death sentence for the US, but they refuse to see it.

>Great, just what we need. More Democrats in Congress. This time with broken English.

Puerto Rico's non-voting delegate to Congress, the "Resident Commissioner", is a Republican.

Does this effect me in any way?

More Debt, Spanish-speaking shitskins, etc..

NOPE!

It's easy enough to also increase the total number of seats in the house so that doesn't happen.

Rican grills are hot, but they're fucking loco. Beware.

Yeah...You're right.

Hopefully you won't mind us MIGRATING to mainly New York, Texas, and Florida if Puerto Rico becomes independent. Because if that happens, the whole country becomes a lost cause.

Sure you won't mind about 2 million of us MIGRATING to your soils. Noooooope

>people actually want another spic filled blue state

Great, that means we'll keep invading the mainland instead of staying right where we are.

But we have to push because to the US we're a better deal now. They have our economy under wraps and with their presence here there's no fear of us becoming communists or helping nations other than the US.

Your shitty music sure isn't. Raegeton = dun da dunt do dun da dunt do...repeat × 100

Despacito, cabron.

They will age badly.

God damnit Rico.

dude why the fuck would you post that

Kek, this is so true. Not even gonna deny it.

We turned the government into a jobs program and forgot we're a third world country without the tax base to support it

Why not?

Please god no

Is it finally happening? I thought the DOJ dismissed it. Oh well. If that's the case, I'm glad. We need to make Puerto Rico great for once.

i was eating you ass

Fuck man, are women destined to turned into fat disgusting goblins?

>They will age badly

Nigger, you're thinking of Mexicans. The melanin in Puerto Rican's skin causes them to age slower. Even if they're skin is completely white, it still applies.

We're full.

On June 11th theres a statehood referendum.

I'm ready for those arroz con pollo fed THICC bitches.

51st!

>THICC