Are we losing Trump to (((them)))

Are we losing Trump to (((them)))

Delete this post, Russian Shill faggot.

it would seem that way

Trump is fucking finished

Ben GARRISOOOOON!!!

Ivanka is on the bad side? That's his own daughter.

Trump supporters were conned. How does it feel knowing you are just as fucking stupid as everyone tried to tell you.

Is it tin foil hat time already? It's called PR. Same crap the bushes and Clinton did. Appear moderate, get re-elected, fuck shit up.

But Trump's not being pulled and held by Bannon. He told Bannon to go sit in a chair, and walked over to the people pictured on the left.

Stop blaming everybody but Trump.

Also, the artists need to work on his caricatures so he doesn't haven't to tell us who everybody is with little name tags.

New to Garrison?

I un-ironically believe we are not. I'll admit I'm not thrilled with everything he's done, but some of it has been downright brilliant. He pulled out a lot of big guns during the campaign, it's good strategy to pull back for a bit now that he is in office. He'll be in office for at least four years, and fighting every battle with everything right now would be a mistake. No, he isn't the president pol made him out to be, but that isn't how the game actually works and you'll make a lot more progress playing by the rules when it doesn't really matter.

The wall getting blocked is a great example. Yes, he could let the shut down happen and hold the line on this, but instead he (appears to be) choosing to give ground there to get other things moving and then re-visit the wall idea down the line, I'm good with that personally. We didn't get in this mess overnight and we won't get out of it that way either, it's going to take a lot of political maneuvering to accomplish something like that.

Seems like it so far.
#OpenBorderForIsrael

DADDDDYYYYYYYYY JARED SAYS YOU NEED TO BOMB SYRIA

The moment he let in (((Goldman Sachs))) into his cabinet was when we lost him.
Him attacking based Assad and Assange just put the nail in for me.

I don't support him anymore as much as I am impartial.
I'd still vote him because muh gunz

you are a newfag
R E D D I T . C O M
E
D
D
I
T
C
O
M

Well, he raised her. If she sucks it's his fault.

Have an optimistic (you)

Trump is (((them))).

STUPID IVANKAA IAHTETET HERIAERHEPRIQORIHQERIHQRH'WEIRH'WPRE DIE BITCH

I think most of us expected him to take control of the globalist machine and try to Americanize it. If by the end of May he is still appeasing neocons then we should start watching very very closely. If (they) have managed to neuter a huge nationalist movement by getting a plant or just a hook in Trump(like blackmail) then we are gong to be fucked trying to convince T_D half-get-its

My God you're a cuck.

>makes valid point
>he's a faggot

Wew divide and conquer spotted

Ah yes, another great piece from the One Man Klan himself!

>implying we ever had him

"We" never had him, you stupid goy.

We've pretty much already lost him, my dude. In fact, I doubt we ever had him in the first place. The best we can hope for is that the conciliatory measures he'll have to make to secure the white vote again will make some sort of positive impact.

I like how the one brown person is holding the jobs sign. Dey Terk our jerbs

stop fucking editing Ben Garrisons political cartoons.

Hopefully someone has the original

Even fucking garrison realizes that maybe, just maybe, trump is lying to all of our faces

>The wall getting blocked is a great example. Yes, he could let the shut down happen and hold the line on this, but instead he (appears to be) choosing to give ground there to get other things moving

this would be acceptable if he actually did get other things moving. but he doesn't.

come on bannon, don't be too proud. tickle his nuts a little

Apparently any judge can decide what the law should be. Why do we even have a government then?