www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

palmerreport.com/opinion/report-boris-epshteyn-was-running-russian-counterintelligence-operation-within-trump-white-house/2444/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldwater_rule
washingtonexaminer.com/ted-cruz-take-el-chapos-14-billion-to-pay-for-the-wall/article/2621250
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is a movement.

AWOO~

>waiting on a Shill victory

*sips tea*

*dances*

*lights a candle*

woo woo awoooooo

Reminder that Trump had a literal Russian agent searching for moles in the White House.

palmerreport.com/opinion/report-boris-epshteyn-was-running-russian-counterintelligence-operation-within-trump-white-house/2444/

>pretending to care about the "culture" and "values" of a Bhutanese A E S T H E T I C forum

This is Awoo, say something nice about her

Reminder that the "Trump is diagnosed with mental condition" meme is LITERALLY Frankfurt School Cultural Marxism.

MEXICANS GET OUT

That's a scary awoo.

She's just so cute I can't stand it! Give em your awooos!

Awoo a cute.

I love her energy.

I wonder if he misses his dog.

Anyone understand the Title One amendment to the healthcare bill?

Hey ya'll. Everyone getting comfy for Mr. Tucker Carlson?
Thats great to hear.
I am deeply humbled and honored.

>everyone with a brain has left Sup Forums
>the only people who remain are awoo-posting retards who blindly worship their epin god emperor

these threads are absolutely pathetic. Trump could install sharia law and you idiots would still call it 4D chess.

Stop shit posting.

It's going to be a bloodbath after you guys get blown out in the SC.

I support Awoo because she is a product of original Sup Forums neckbeard weeb anime pissbottle culture. She isn't something that would take hold any place else.

Pepe is posted all over by Sup Forums, normies, celebrities, politicians, companies etc but Awoo is pure Sup Forums culture.

Momiji is anti-normie/anti-reddit.

Should Trump send the feds in the fuck up this judges district by attacking them for every illegal thing going on? Just use the law against them. Trump always says you have to hit back 5x as hard

I want Trump to sue every single """doctor""" that claimed he has mental issues. I want it done so hard the Goldwater Rule is renamed

Where exactly is the proof that Trump is dropping funding for the border wall?

what's the deal with wall funding supposedly being off the budget?

i know about the cruz bill

That's my favorite bot awoo. mainly because of "MOVEMENT!"

>we'll make mexico pay for the wall eventually, but not at first because we want to get the wall started right away
>drops funding for the wall altogether until at least 2018 during the midterms

Kelly said the wall will take years to complete, this shit needs to be funded ASAP, shut the goddamn government now. There's no guarantee to a second term and putting it off is irresponsible.

LOL

We are going to win in the Supreme Court.

The law is on our side. Your unconstitutional tantrums are NOT legal.

Hey can I ride your horse Mr Pencey?

she has pinworms from literally eating shit

There is only one solution.

Only after you get thrown off a building.

ryan is a shit

>says everyone with a brain left Sup Forums
>is still here

my favorite awoo

No, Portuthrall, anonymity is the spirit of Sup Forums. Following your leader is the spirit of reditt, which is where all of you were before you invaded this board in 2016 and left it a neutered, circumcised shell of its former self.

>everyone with a brain has left Sup Forums

You're still here, apparently

A bunch of people have fun here supporting Trump, while you cry in the corner about how much you dont like it yet are still here. Pathetic is a good word user, but I think you are projecting to hard.

>it's afraid

Never. Not while DACA amnyestys jewish control can't wall build electoral nuclear codes

wow so edgy and tough. I bet you're a real tough guy bro

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldwater_rule

Also highly unethical, as actual diagnoses require one to one personal interviews, and often leads to the APA removing your license to practice, and getting heavily sued

>unconstitutional tantrums
are you sure about that? because I'm pretty positive this is the thing that you get you all to see how wrong you are.

That could get infected.

So apparently the new Flynn controversy is; he received payment for his RT conference appearance and didn't disclose it? ok then, anything to keep the russia narrative alive

qt3.14

People are claiming Trump is dropping the funding for the border wall to avoid a government shutdown, even though no one has proof./

>have fun supporting Trump

please go back to /r/the_Donald. Don't even try to deny that you're from there. It's obvious to everyone.

>drops funding for the wall altogether until at least 2018 during the midterms
source shill.

Sounds like you are triggered by flags, I wonder why that is?
I suppose you'll be advocating to remove IDs soon too.

You assertion that everyone here is reddit and newfag is equally laughable. You assume to know everyone who has posted in a some 18k series general.

Your unreasonable vehemence belies your true reason for what you are doing.

Bannon and Miller pushed HARD with that first executive order on banning people from entering the US. They expected to see the judiciary cave and that would be the signal that they could pretty much take the country apart.
Not only did the judiciary NOT cave, the people pushed back FUCKING HARD. They did not expect that. They expected a rotten, liberal system that collapsed when they touched it.

Reality is not on your side.

Long live the United States of America.

I feel weird because I never had piss bottles. I just peed out the window.

Notice how the shills have been so utterly blown the fuck out that they're attempting to use schoolyard/female social pressure tactics to get good posters like Portubro to leave. Did Fluffy get a proxy?

I recognize your posting style.

Leave.

Holy shit, I finally realized whom Pence was reminding me of for all these months.

Wilhelm Frick, Hitler's Minister of the Interior.
The resemblence is quite remarkable.

challenge accepted

gorsuch

ƒƒ122807961
>Until at least 2018 during the midterms
>to intelligent to fall for b9

Retarded anime posters. Quit posting your autistic crap.

He is saying everyone who is not American should be made to buy a pass and use a VPN or else.

Of course, that is why you are the one talking about plebbit right? Its funny how obsessed with you nigger slaves are with reddit.

washingtonexaminer.com/ted-cruz-take-el-chapos-14-billion-to-pay-for-the-wall/article/2621250

Im liking this Cruz redemtion arc

What source is good enough for you? Hundreds of outlets are reporting this, name an outlet and I'll link you.

Does anyone have that comic of the Klansmen where one of them won't stop talking about how he hates niggers?

meh, passing at best

I actually used to hate awoo. I used to shit on awoo posters and call them faggots. I even used the filter to block hundreds of awoo pictures. But one day, I saw actual shills attack awoo posters, and on that day I realized that awoo was the vanguard of /ptg/.

Now I love awoo.

Hamster a shit

it's like pottery and you all have no idea what to do

Lowkey a great awoo

RAIKOU IS A CAT
PLAY A FUCKING POKEMON
THE TRIO IS REFERED TO AS LEGENDARY BEASTS NOT DOGS

Normie get out.
Seriously dude, just fucking talk to your fag friends on facebook.

There are so many ways to pay for the wall in the interim that it wont matter if its appropriated in the next budget or not. Cruz has an idea, so does Sessions. etc. Thats why im not worried about it. The only way it stops is if Ryan stops it, not Trump since congress holds the purse strings.

penta-hitler confirms.

Fuck this guy. You can join us new newfriend just leave the your based black men/sihks at the door

It's just so retarded. You idiots are completely obsessed with conformity. Anyone who offends the circlejerk or calls out tripfags or people like Portual and Poland are called shills.

It's so obvious that all of you are retards from reddit, so why can't you just go back? These threads are embarrassing.

Gorsuch will vote against the travel ban and sanctuary city EO.

It is unconstitutional.

Anyone watching this thing on fox?

>no one cares about anything but taxes

Kek loves Awoo too apparently

anything coming out of the senate meeting at the white house? any updates?

stop posting anime. Only retards post anime on trump general.

So if there is a government shutdown over the funding of the wall, who wins in that engagement? What can the Trump admin not do during a shutdown?

be afraid, lefty

No shit we want to keep more money mofoooo

When is Ann Coulter supposed to speak at Berkeley?

For what purpose does that picture exist? What sort of pleasure does this bring to these fags?

>the people
>a judge is "the people"

>what are you awooing at smooth skin?

>its getting through

Military and law enforcement (read: ICE) still work during a "shutdown" but lots of the squishy libtard shit stops working. I really don't think they thought this one all the way through.

I didn't want the shills to know this secret but digits prove kek wills it

Stop spamming your shitty thread

Any time the government bureaucracy is shut down the american people win. All important workers stay on the job regardless.