How does one become a 1%?

What is the easiest path to becoming a rich ass kike? I'm getting a bachelors in EE, I was thinking of getting a masters in financial engineering and doing a lot of internships at goldman sachs or some other kike bank.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120
twitter.com/AnonBabble

step 1. become a sociopath

Convert to Judaism and sell out to the kikes.

I want to bounce my cock off their foreheads

the first step is to cut off your penis

will tell you the next step after finish the first

Start human networking with rich people and go full Kike. They win. No one else does. That's reality. Study trading because that's fast money if you've the aptitude and the balls.

First, Please don't use the K word.

>doing a lot of internships at goldman sachs

Yeah, because that's so easy getting an internship at goldman.

It's harder to get in to IB or any form of high finance than you think it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120

this guy will help you out

Those who become legitimate members of the elite top class of people who control this country do not ask how to get there on chinese origami forums.

Networking and using your math skills to get into finance on the East Coast

You mean above the words "gold digger" just above their eyebrows?

I should also add, do NOT do financial engineering. That's literally just a degree to analyze numbers all day so the Chad's in management get to cash in on all the work you do.

>First, Please don't use the K word.
They're called that because illiterate kikels refused to sign with an X at Ellis Island because they don't accept Jesus. That's cool, but they can all go back to Israel and stop poisoning our churches with Zionist bullshit. Until then, the K word flies, ausnigger,

>bachelors in EE
>doing a lot of internships at goldman sachs

This doesn't happen, dumbass. I can already tell your IQ is too low to be 1%. Thanks for playing.

This

Should have been born into a rich family and done real estate, that's most of the 1%

if you have to ask, you'll never make it

You only need to earn about $300,000 per year. Most sales jobs can net you that if you're good.

I do sales and plateau around $125,000 because I'm not a savant at it. Leveraging some money towards an idea I have. Buddy works in IB and is getting me a meeting with venture capitalists. That's my ticket (maybe).

Also got my current job through a friend's recommendation, so I'd say having a good network is a big help.

Finance, investment banking, real estate, options, futures, forex, bitcoin.

What you say, learn to trade, then join a hedge fund or trade for yourself or after you made millions start your own fund. Depends what type of person you are.

I hope you are a fucking leader, or else there aren't any millions for you my friend.

Learn to trade currency or stock, option or whatever, just find out what fits your personality best. Don't be a fucking pussy, don't lie to yourself and get shit done and life is easy as fuck.

I think you have a lot of anger and frustration that is misdirected towards those of this "Jewish Conspiracy" that you made up in your head.

They are an invisible enemy that can account for all your failures, I'm sure.

Work in capital management long enough and youll get there, assuming you make partner or start your own successful firm.

if you have to ask you're out

better start getting good at cleaning toilets

How do you find connections? My dad was a very successful engineer, but he doesn't know anyone in finance.
Is it easy to pull an ivanka and marry a kike bitch?

Oh yeah and if you are hating on kikes constantly on a fucking image board you won't get there either. You have two options: either you play the game, make money and use that to counter whatever you dislike in the world or you do jack shit and stroke your dick all day.

Get some shit done.

No, you idiot. The jews in the elite only marry the wealthy goys so that their fortunes can be sucked into the community.
It's a biblical tradition, these women are called Esthers.

>becoming rich
>doing a lot of internships
You are fucking lost my brother.

"Behind every great fortune there is a great crime" - t. French fag

You're such a kike. You are the kike-iest kike that ever kiked. Kike kike kike kike.

They can account for this!

A KIKE said so!

None of the stuff ITT will work
I know how and i will do it, but you need to understand that life is a competition user abd nobody with that information would share it publicly.

there are many paths to the top

1% in the US is 300,000 a year. I'm not talking millions or anything
Almost all the normies I know are studying some kind of business or finance, how can I stand out?

>tfw only $250k/year
i will never be elite, but at least i will retire early

>1%er
Have an income of $250000. Getting into the 1% really isn't impossible. It's those upper echelons of like the 0.001% where you're getting into mega-kike territory.

Easiest ways in order
>1. Real estate investor
>2. Investment banker
>3. Lawyer
>4. Surgeon

>"Behind every great fortune there is a great crime"

Terrible quote

Did Bill Gates commit crimes, did Warren Buffet, did Mark Zuckerberg or the guy that owns Telstra?

I can guarantee you, just the fact that you're posting here and asking for advice from anonymous strangers pretty much means you'll never be one of the 1%.

How do you find connections? That's something I can't really tell you how to do, try getting internships with Goldman Sachs, finding out if other people at your school or at your jobs/internships have done jobs in finance or banking, etc.

start your own business, although in a few decades it will have become entirely impossible

corporations wage war against small business and entrepreneurs and are winning more every year

((((they)))) are consolidating their power and wealth these days, the window for social mobility is nearly shut completely

Be born a rich Jew
No really, 44% of the top 1% are Jews. Everyone else is a mixture across all nations.

Jews did it through usury and betting against the markets.

yes Bill Gates has commited many corporate crimes and microsoft has been to court numerous times for anti-trust

really bad example user

I thought there was an entire meme about Zuckerberg stealing facebook from the original creators as well

you dum as shit bro

This is the only solution, i did this and then followed step two. Now i'm rich as hell.
-T. George Soros

I have 3 friends I graduated college with who currently work in IB positions. 2 are in NYC and 1 is in Chicago. They're on 2 year contracts with their banks and are doing risk analysis/ investment strategies. All of them double majored in finance and economics and gradated with 4.0's.

We were all in a fraternity together and they networked harder than anyone I've met to get connections, recommendations, and leads to internships.

They each had 2-3 very good internships relating to finance and all of them had an internship with a high profile investment bank during their junior year at college.

Basically you want to work your ass off on a 2-3 year contract for one of these IB firms where you'll be pulling anywhere from 150-200k base salary and then bonus based upon company and personal performance. Keep in mind they each work 70-90 hours a week. After that I'm sure you can move up in the company you're in or quit and move to a private equity firm.

If you have any other questions just ask.

>122811003
Then How come they aren't in jail?

beats me

What industry are you sales in?

>Real estate investor
this is not "easy"

LOL... Bill Gates' family is literally an elite eugenics crime family.

He was handed Microsoft in order for IBM to avoid anti-trust action. Ever wonder how Microsoft just magically managed to get the rights to the OS they simply copied from others? Why didn't IBM just copy and make their own OS?

Zuck is a Jew who has the benefit of Harvard nepotism, but at least is legit "new money" (but it's peanuts compared to the real players).

Warren Buffet is a snake oil salesman, and is the perfect exception that proves the rule.

On a serious note: this.

The people I know in IB all have very strong grades, not necessarily a finance related degree but they are all mainstream business degrees like finance, econ, or mainstream STEM (math, physics, engineering, stats) or Law.

Extra curricular was necessary and defs boosted them up and can even make up for some not so strong grades,

experience often started towards the start of university where they began working/interned in local related companies, which allowed them to have experience to pitch to the HR people at banks. Also, it allows them to network, imagine having 2 companies of people in the industry, they would be sure to know someone in IB or a Big commercial bank that could hook you up granted that you are competent at your current internship/employment.

Also, work crazy hours. Not for everyone, admit to yourself you can't work 90 hours. I can't work 90 hours.

Haha, I was only pretending to be retarded.

Got you.

Same reason Hillary isn't in jail.

Oh wait, you thought the system was actually just and fair?

HAHAHAHA

FUCKING STRAYA

Well baited sir.

Narcissism and luck. The rest is optional.

It's almost too late to join the club. They're putting an end of people rising from the bottom to the top.

Good advice about starting local on the internships I forgot to mention that part in my write-up. Begin at a small company freshman or sophomore year and slowly climb your way up.

Yep. If OP is serious both of our replies are basically what it takes to make it in IB if you're not already very well connected. You have to really want to work in the industry because the hours will suck you dry. One of the three guys is considering quitting a year in simply because the hours are starting to get to him. He moved to NYC in May 2016 and said he's barely seen the city.

You wont get Saturdays off. You wont get holidays off. You won't see your friends who live in the city.

I thought about going into the industry but quickly changed my mind after many conversations with them

>financial engineering

That term sounds very familiar. I'm pretty sure I looked into that a while back as well, and not only is is incredibly selective at the few universities that offer courses in it. I think the lucrative positions for that type of job are very few and far between.

I'm not a 1%. But I'm a greedy Jew and I'm on the path to get there. Also a EE bachelors here btw with a master in Deep Learning.

>Step 1: Be a cheap fuck try to minimise your living expenses in EVERYTHING. I only drink water and limit social occasions to things that will certainly help my career/connections
>Step 2: Invest most of your salary every month. For me this is around ~5000 euro I put in a basket of shares I personally think have a lot of growing effort and also pay a good dividend right now. Every quarter I spend an entire weekend looking through all the financial statements and look for more financial oppertunities. On average my invested capital doubles every 4-5 years. You can do even better than me since I'm not a financial god or anything just following basic economics and common sense.
>Step 3: Look for tax loopholes. Investing into certain stocks from certain nations sometimes gives you tax rebates and other incentives. Also look to work overseas in nations that give tax free programs for experts (which EE usually get). Be a fucking greedy jew and ask for a 2-3% raise a year and if they don't pay up put out resumes

I'm only in my early 30's and I could go and retire right now and live comfortably but not luxurious for the rest of my life. My plan is to keep going until ~60 years. I will probably reach millionaire status before age 40 so I will have to move to the US due to better tax brackets for the rich.

But it's still a risk. Remember that I don't have a very comfortable life right now. I work a lot and have almost no downtime or social life outside of work. I might die tomorrow and never have truly lived a single day.

Oh and yeah. Use your school holidays to learn a new skill. Don't go and travel. I learned Japanese and am studying Chinese as well in my free time. Keep on top of your shit.

Man, I've seen some dumb cunt posts before but this takes the cake

Stop wasting your time in college. Find the right financial vehicle. Attach yourself to somebody wealthy and successful. Get into a sales job that is commission based with no cap. Work 7 days a week 14 to 18 hour days. Save save save. Invest in real estate when you have enough money saved. Start your own business. Work even more hours. Invest in more real estate.

>I'm getting a bachelors in EE, I was thinking of getting a masters in financial engineering
I did both of those things. So, um, ask your future self anything. Also, if you're not getting at least one of those degrees from an Ivy League school then you'll never become 1% without some serious luck.