>open to the idea
>okay

Pick one

>DEFCONWS
fuck off you literal fucking retard that site has never been right once

"open to idea"

China Okay's Strikes

Two very different thing retard

Says who? I bet it's the americans. And they heard it from """military officials""". This way if china tries to intervene they'll look bad

Kys, it was in the state run newspaper

"DefConWS" is just a couple of autists no better at predicting things than Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is pretty good at predicting things

Happening tomorrow

My numbers say no WWIII in our lifetime.

if you bomb a nuclear facility do the nuclear bombs blow up? really make me think

FAKE

Shit numbers. We'll live to see it confirmed

No, they don't add to the kT of the explosion because the pits are getting imploded to critical mass properly, but will add to the fallout.

i miss the days of real happenings.

Define "real happening"

but thats wrong you retard

not really dude

Supermarket collapse in Latvia.

Euromadian

9/11

Finland invading Russia.

quads and south korea gets nuked

>Finland invading Russia

Yeah, that was a pretty good one. Shame we don't have those capabilities anymore. Although, you must admit, this NK stuff has a ton of potential

I've seen it escalate to levels like this all my life and nothing ever amounts to anything.

:-(

sauce

Sooner or later something has to happen

YOU COULD (N'T) HAVE PREVENTED THIS

I posted it already

atimes.com/article/global-times-china-accept-surgical-strike-north-korea/

We're breaking historical records with the peacetime we've had in the west right now. This isn't normal and is bound to end. We'll need to start giving this period some fancy latin names soon otherwise.

Truth +1

>state run newspaper
>hongkongese private newspaper
dumb nigger

UK just said they are not scared to strike first.

youtu.be/kyAgZk7N12g

atimes.com/article/global-times-china-accept-surgical-strike-north-korea/

That rural china is looking pretty dark too

they turn lights off at night

Oh fuck me. Britain trying to launch a nuke? They'll fucking take out Saskatoon on accident.

I don't know why but I am super impatient for this war to start!

"A A Chinese state-run newspaper said Saturday that China would not engage militarily if the US conducted a surgical strike on North Korea’s nuclear facility, noting it would only resort to diplomatic channels to oppose such a move."

Are you fully retarded or just partially?

HOLY NIGGERFUCK I CAN'T WAIT TO SIT THERE IN A FIELD FULL OF DEAD, BLOATED GOOK CORPSES AND MASTURBATE LOOKING AT THEIR PUTRID, SHITTY ANAL PROLAPSES!

I WILL BURN THE BODIES AND START SMEARING THE BURNT ENTRAILS IN MY ANAL LINING TO ABSORB THEIR ATOMS!

COCK SHAFT FUCKNUGGET!

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

Yes. The atoms are very unstable inside the bomb and could blow up at the smallest spark. Like nitroglycerin

He just accidentally visited Finland once. The screaming silence turned him insane.

The Interwarum.

My numbers say WWIII tomorrow.

tonight

>You miss spelled user's numbers

Then how come kinetic energy doesn't detonate a nuclear weapon?

We are very close to the beginning of the tribulation. It is coming, might as well get it on sooner, you know...

"Jaws" have surrounded NK.

New KB:

Oh it is happening qt 3.14..

If quads North Korea pussys out for the thousandth time.

If my post ends in a 3, the next World War breaks out sometime within the next 30 days.

Godspeed lads.

checked

The Pox Obama

ROLLIN

He was being extremely sarcastic

Finland truly is a country of hermits forced to live together

Dude you're not getting digits because you must say tomorrow not 30 days.

Hey 30 days lets us spend all our money because it'll be useless when the world has ended

Pax Falacia

this is so fucking stupid

just deactivate the atoms

drumpf has no idea what hes doing

WW3 tomorrow

>not even fucking verified

Oh I like this one. Sums up the last 70 years in 2 words. The fall of realpolitik etc

Spoon.

>open to the idea
>okays

mmmmmmmmmmmm no

t. """State""" deparment

>yfw US and China team up and airstrike NK together

How would liberals react?

youtube.com/watch?v=kfUpuqH1zKI

>defconwarningsystem

Literally fake news

Spoon has a nice modern, minimalistic vibe to it. "The Great Spoon of the West" is something I can get behind.
People of the future will whisper in hushed tones how the Great Spoon will one day scoop them out from the tides of war like it did their forefathers

>nuke facilities where nuclear weapons of mass distruction are held

What can posibly go wrong?

aw shit im gonna get wiped by a retaliation literally nowhere to hide

My numbers say you contract gonorrhea

SOMEONE POST A THREAD THEME

youtu.be/EqBrw3rQvKo

Not again!

Redpill me on this please

Nukes are not like conventionally explosives, they require very precisely timed and positioned explosions of very tightly controlled yield to compress one or collide multiple corrs to a supercritical mass. The area, however, may become strewn with uranium from the nukes released and kicked up by the air strike

Yep that's the plan. US bomb's significant military targets. Then China crosses into North Korea to "reinforce" their ally without Kim's permission. North Korea gets directly administered by China.

>All these shit sources
Can anyone find a reliable source?

Yeah, my uncle works for China and he said so.

There hasn't been a year of "peace" since the close of ww2. War just changed the way it looks due to MAD.

1488 for nukes

"China opposes North Korea's nuclear attack and opposes the use of force to change the status quo of the Korean Peninsula. China should cooperate with the United States and all parties to promote Pyongyang's abandonment of nuclear power. However, even if the above-mentioned policy line Beijing has paid some costs, it must be kept in the end." opinion.huanqiu.com/editorial/2017-04/10520761.html could be shitty translation or op is a dumbass

I CALL BULLSHIT on GINAs part

Fobfob, is that you?

I was talking specifically about the west. Arming some 3rd worlders to fight our wars in the middle east or elsewhere isn't really war in the west.