Hmm, what do you think Sup Forums? Is he right?

Hmm, what do you think Sup Forums? Is he right?

No. blatant Jewish lies to destroy the white population. next

That guy is a straight up kike. Not subtle at all.

If he means that minorities can't have any kids, then yes, he's right.

>extra kids in the developed world
As opposed to the sub 80IQ Africans who shit out 8 kids and they're all filthy leeches on society

this reminds me of the 1980's cyber punk dystopian propaganda.

its a shame he became quite the delusional shill.

>the black chick looking hatefully at him because it'll mean she can't claim welfare from all 40 Jamal Jrs

Kek, too good

Maybe all those movies and books weren't so far off after all.

Where can I watch this?

Its not our fault. Why does this failed scientist and childperformer hate us so much?

Wow, /OurNye/ went full good goy for the white genocide agenda. I don't blame him directly though, I think his (((writers))) and (((producers))) are pulling the strings on this one

Burger, just how stupid are you? It means whites will be taxed for having kids and little de'treyquanishawns and le'traniquatishabanitas are going to get more gibs. Get with the fucking program.

You know the irony of this is, is that it violates the left's "prochoice" stance, if you can penalize for too many kids, why not penalize for too few, or for too many abortions, too few abortions?

>yes goy, whi- I mean developed nations with their already low birth rates *barely suppresses delighted snicker* are the problem. Not Muslims and other demographics who have 8 kids each!

Who consumes more energy/resources: an impoverished african or an entitled millenial snowflake with a trust fund?

Fuck Shill Guy.

>Muh science facts
>Gender is a spectrum cause xxy xxyy is possible.

Yeah he's done.

He was being sarcastic