Mandatory Sup Forums Viewing : ULTIMATE REDPILL

Elite Dutch Banker Whistleblower Exposes Satanic Child Sacrifices And Names The Jew!

Full Original Interview : youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120&index=2&list=

Basic Gestalt : youtube.com/watch?v=NagYge8fSJM

What we learn:
>Terrorist Organizations, Secret services, Intelligence agencies, weapons and drug trades are all being operated by the same people on a high level to maintain the illusion of chaos in order to maintain control.
>Lucifer is real and the elite who control the world worship him through child sacrifices(Connection to pizzagate). No matter what you want to believe.
>We are(All of Creation) the manifestation of God's light ("If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration" - Nikola Tesla. youtube.com/watch?v=77LEblQNI94&t=377s )
>The "Elders Of Zion" is an accurate textbook on what is actually happening in the world today.

Other urls found in this thread:

bofjoy.net/about-us/who-are-boj.html
linkedin.com/company-beta/1572545/
diensten.kvk.nl/TST-BIN/FU/TSWS001@?BUTT=56595220
unitedpeople-foundation.org/upf-teamplayers
cooperatiedevrijemedia.nl/
youtube.com/watch?v=gbymSLEf1Yw
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1816256/8890856
whoiskjozborne.com/this-man-worked-with-the-illuminati-and-it-destroyed-him/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7C4-HoOkvM
youtu.be/6sCioKnpHdY
raccfm.com/news/view/85
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why no responses?

bump

Reposting:

Ronald Bernard is founding a bank, with seven others.
bofjoy.net/about-us/who-are-boj.html
Wants to create a new currency and promotes moving away from the current system.
linkedin.com/company-beta/1572545/

Behind the project is United People Foundation
diensten.kvk.nl/TST-BIN/FU/TSWS001@?BUTT=56595220 (dutch trade register)
unitedpeople-foundation.org/upf-teamplayers

All checks out as far as I know, but more eyes are welcome

Also here's the news org that conducted the interview
cooperatiedevrijemedia.nl/
The topics they cover are quite like Infowars

why havent they killed him yet? messenger sent by them to give false info?

Bump.

This is important. DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE!

youtube.com/watch?v=gbymSLEf1Yw

its scientifically proven that drinking infant blood will rejuvenate your cells and make you live longer

B-but the jews dindu nuttin, dey good bois, chozun peepolessss!!

Man everyone's attention sure got quickly diverted when Bill Nye's new show came out.

This needs a bump!

the video requires reading, you have to really care to read but i think it will still reach people eventually

It does seem to be slowly spreading on twitter

Is this the whole enchilada?

I could find only a single mention of the interview on reddit
So pretty unlikely to be artificially pushed, as some claimed yesterday

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1816256/8890856
Has links to interviews plus descriptions

whoiskjozborne.com/this-man-worked-with-the-illuminati-and-it-destroyed-him/

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7C4-HoOkvM

So are we gonna start a meme war against Lucifer like we did Hillary. I'm sure hes paying his CTR 4¢

How will we win this one

Or we could just meme the second coming that'd be fuckn rad

>the video requires reading

Shitposting about Bill Nye's shit show requires 50 threads clogging the catalog.

Major financial reforms basically. Its a long game.

How do I know the subtitles are good? I remember tricking people with fake Bogdanoff subtitles before

Someone should remake the video and dub English translation audio. I'm tempted.

Subtitles are legit translated from what he's saying in Dutch.

Hey frog I hope le pen wins and uncucks you viva

Bump

I can vouch for them.

Not a shill I promise

Ok, I'll place my trust in the Dutch and see how that works out

A long game that starts with the majority of being aware and stop feeding into the system together. I just don't know how we can do it. I can't even convince people closest to me to even watch this video, let alone swallow a redpill or two.

the last redpill is that there is and always has been a meme war

>You might not know it, but the entire world has been worshiping Saturn for thousands of years. The cult has never stopped and its rites are still present to this day. Saturn, dubbed the “Lord of the Rings”, is the reason why we exchange rings at weddings or put halos on the heads of godly people. This article exposes the attributes of the god Saturn and the perpetuation of his cult through in pop culture.

Seems larpy

it REALLY fucking sucks about the kids dudes. shits got me down as fuck. very heavy, and the dude is obv not lying. The fuckin kids man, little fucking kids. How do we end this shit?

It's been going on for centuries, if not longer

Like the Carthaginians used to do sick shit to their children, and that's why the Romans hated them so much that they exterminated them

I do believe this shit goes on but I don't believe this guy one bit.
If someone can prove this guy is a multimillionaire then it would give him some credibility BUT I'm betting he isn't one or anywhere close to being one.
Far too many fucking holes in his story.

I wish I had a solid answer. I do think the rise in populism is a good sign however. Alt news does seem to be getting popular.

The ride never ends.

Shill + flaming faggot

Who gives a shit? that was not on our watch.

why is this not front paged with 200 posts.

Last bump from me. I need to go.

You might ask

Thanks for the TLDR, can't read tiny subtitle atm.

This.is.HUGE!

SHAREBLUE HOUSE

Fact. I heard it on the radio. Lung stem cells from aborted fetuses are highly valued.

This is just more confirmation.

Talked about laundering US dollars during boycotted Iraqi Oil sales
> said the US dollars (I presume the dollars paid to the Iraqis for the oil) were stored in German banks..OK fine.. That he then took TRUCK loads of this cash and changed it into other currencies..and I assume supposedly bought assets with it for the Iraqis..whatever.. Any fucker could tell a story like that.
The huge problem with it is, even though oil sales are done in dollars..I don't see why ILLEGAL oil sales would need to be done in dollars. If he is implying the buyers of the oil were US based and deep state etc, then the Iraqis could have simply asked to be paid in assets directly..it simply sounds like a bullshit story.

He is extremely vague on what he did before getting into the banking industry..

He is completely blank on how he almost died

Completely blank on what types of torture

He is basically full of fucking shit AND is probably trying to shill a book or some other crap.

What people like him actually do is help discredit what's really going on by masking a bullshit version that will be easy to find a ton of holes in.

If it turns of this ONE time hughley successful banker can prove he still OR ever did have enormous personal wealth then fine..I'll admit I'm wrong about him. If it turns out he has never had any real money then we know for sure he is bullshitng.

Bump. Good stuff.

Who wrote the "Elders of Zion"?

Shill..plz
Is this Ronald?
Find proof he is atleast a millionaire..which according to his story would be loose change. If he is at least a millionaire it gives him some credibility. If he is a multi millionaire then I'll buy what he's selling. Because then we know he has no reason to make up stories for money. Especially as he certainly ought to still have a hell of a lot of wealth if his story checks out.

Again I do believe shit like this goes on..it's logical that some people will try anything including satan worship, and child sacrifice, in order to get to the top..most will end up in jail but a few who end up getting to the top will believe it was the occult that got them there and so it makes sense some of the most depraved people in the world will be at the very top..and they will have their own club. It's basically psychological devolution within capitalism. The worse fucks in the world are bound to get to the top because they literally everything to get there.

The Priory of Sion.

This is no joke. Their architecture and symbolism is all around the world.

It's an interesting talk and at 12 minutes in everything he's said seems believable

No Luciferianism yet though

You are either a fool or a shill, maybe both.

(((Frankfurt))) Germany

>centuries
try thousands of years

do not let this slide until bump limit.

I saw that, you moron.

#
Shill..plz
Is this Ronald?
Find proof he is atleast a millionaire..which according to his story would be loose change. If he is at least a millionaire it gives him some credibility. If he is a multi millionaire then I'll buy what he's selling. Because then we know he has no reason to make up stories for money. Especially as he certainly ought to still have a hell of a lot of wealth if his story checks out.

Again I do believe shit like this goes on..it's logical that some people will try anything including satan worship, and child sacrifice, in order to get to the top..most will end up in jail but a few who end up getting to the top will believe it was the occult that got them there and so it makes sense some of the most depraved people in the world will be at the very top..and they will have their own club to initiate others. It's basically psychological devolution within capitalism. The worse fucks in the world are bound to get to the top, because they will literally try everything to get there...and some of them will be bound to conclude it was Satan that helped them even though the most probable answer is that a psychopath as driven, as to try child sacrifice in order to gain power, is probably just that driven to get to the top in every other immoral and anti social and evil strategy they participate in...and the cumulative effect will get them to the there.

IMO

Is this legit?

Keep it bumped.

Astana Kazakhstan

Here's the black pill.
Satanic rituals, pedophilia etc. etc. are sick yet very fun / stimulating since it's the ultimate forbidden fruit.

Let me make it clear, I would like to see them all hung for such acts but this is the truth. All your magic shit theories are just stupid.

Anyone who dug into pedogate and has researched all the related facebook and instagram accounts has seen life from their eyes, or maybe they haven't. I like to think I was born with an amazing power to judge people and get it right (profiling).

The ultimate black/red pill is understanding the whole Rothschild/Zionist Jew scheme. These people have so much freedom that they can act in an unapologetic way.

youtu.be/6sCioKnpHdY

Here they're pestering him, but what I want to point out is how he can walk in a street with no fear at all. These people have orgasms knowing this.

We here at Sup Forums can relate to these families in some ways. Seeing Sup Forums on the news makes us giddy, they too get giddy at certain things.

Most people say "oh you fell for the rothschilds/zionist meme" because they get so depressed that they have to convince themselves that this is not how the world works. I'm a prime example, at 18 I watched Zeitgeist and looked into it a lot. I was so traumatized and angry that I convinced myself into not believing for a while. I just recently picked it up again, this time I'm making plans and strategizing.

I reposted due to spelling mistakes "moron".

Fuck all wrong with what I've stated. I just dont buy this guys story..your heavily INVESTED in it though lad.

>thinks I'm on Sup Forums shilling for the child sacrificing elite.

Clearly you ain't seen my average post about the kikes..

>Ya caught me out user. I get paid every month with a truck full of shekels.

This is an ancient artifact found in Ecuador by archaeologist Klaus Dona that is believed to be over 6,000 years old.

The Bible is not lying. This is an ancient spiritual battle dating back thousands of years.

I'm at 20 minutes in and there's nothing supernatural so far. Seems legit

Underneath is the Orion star constellation and writing when translated says "The Son Of The Creator Comes From Here..."

No, I mean that the dude isn't a conman/fraud.

Another thing you all have to understand is about religion. Nihilism is another Zionist Jewish propaganda scheme along with transgenderism and communism. Religion is the most powerful tool to human kind.
At a micro level, religion may trigger your emotions. But what makes us god-like humanoids and kings of the jungle is our power to work for the future: the MACRO level.

Take a step back, view the world from the moon for a second. This brings us to another black pill.
Judaism is a really powerful religion. They have the macro down to a dot.

When I was a kid living in Turkey at the age of 15, my father and his community (muslim/anatolian) would go on about boycotting Israel and insist we buy from our known community. I didn't think it mattered and thought it was stupid. I'm now realizing the whole deal.

The next step and evolution of Sup Forums is the unapologetic support of economical and social success against the Zionist Jewish conspiracy

I call the Dutch: the financial pirates of this planet

The legacy of Calvinism

>guy didn't name the firm he worked in why? When an user could check out his background so why not just name the firm?
>didn't name the country even..where the child sacrifes were..why? Because it would be stamped in his passport perhaps..
>supposedly can't name names due to unspecified torture BUT can lay out a vague story that you would think would be enough to get him offed if it was true. Because if it was true his tortures would fear that he has told some of the story and he may well be liable to name names or provide proof also...so im supposed to believe he has the balls to go this far but not name names..bollox

Pepe was not a mistake, there's a reason why we look at his face and feel him inside of us. While every normie who looks at it feels repulsed.

you should dig in how the big boys also used the dutch caribbean in recent history.

Oh boy, here we go at 23:12

>to put it one way, you have a lot of people who follow some a not very mainstream religion

pretty much this.

>(((Lucifer))) is real
God help us please.

False idols and prophets.

Fun fact about Carthaginians. Religiously they were Canaanites, an ancient Semitic religion related to Judaism.

But at the same time though, to be fair, the Hebrews also exterminated the Canaanites because they sacrificed children.

Want some OC? This is a local rape and abuse center near me. Look at the logo that's used twice. Remind you of anything?

raccfm.com/news/view/85

This shit is real.

Lol

>kids are our business breakfast

what

The guy runs a bank who prides itself on being different from normal banks.
He hosts conferences to sell his bank services. He charges money for the tickets.
This video is aimed at the people who go there and want to check him out to make him legit for them.
The bank offers interest free loans..

He is a fraudster. This video is not legit, amateur production. Don't show the interviewer once. No context, just starts.

I'm right with you man, I've been in several of these threads pointing this out and have been called shill plenty. But the people most active in the threads are always newfags, or they was. The production reminds me of those low budget UFO videos the creators sell for twice the cost of a movie at conferences and internet.
The push on this specific video is extremely artificial. Notice how they don't post anything else? Anything else to back it up. Any of the other known cases or facts relating to the satanist jewish sects and others. It's a definite plant to divide or mislead any real user investigation or to push this guy for financial gain.

It's totally inorganic.

Not that, look at the swirl. It's the little boy lover logo?

checks out

Only because they sacrificed children to other Gods. Jehovah has no problem with sacrificing children to him. Especially first borns.

No, you're misunderstanding that story. The point is that it's a test of faith, not a command for Abraham to actually sacrifice his son

Interesting

Here's his Linkedin - you can add him if you want.

He connected with me when I did it, so theres that.

because this is old news to everyone that is over the age of 20 and has frequented this board for years now ? you do you , an actual canadian that doesnt shitpost i respect you for that but there just isnt much to say about the wicked , they will be purged as it is written.

Bump 4 visibility

Saturn cults, interesting. So Jesus Christ and God is good, right? Against Satan and Saturn? Worship the creator instead of some devil or demiurge.

Fun fact: watch a sped-up video of Muslims circling the Kaaba, and compare it to the storm on Saturn.

I know, but what a poor choice of wording. On top of that a group committed to stopping rape decides that a font drawn with crayola crayons is the appropriate format. Also, is it possible that some institutions parroted symbols unknowingly?

Has to be, otherwise he wouldn't be getting signal boosted by the media and have (((threads))) made about him on /pozzed/ that the (((mods))) don't delete, while purging everything they don't want us to focus on.

>that pic

your pic is the exact reason why they will institute communism (rebranded as UBI) once the police state and (((global despotism))) are firmly in place.