Marvel's new show on Netflix, Cloak and Dagger. Looks like it's gonna be a good one /pol...

Marvel's new show on Netflix, Cloak and Dagger. Looks like it's gonna be a good one /pol. Pic related are the two love birds of the show.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/CZhxK3f
imdb.com/title/tt5614844/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GIT DAT BBC GURL

Which one is cloak and which one is dagger?

Just kidding, I know the nigger is dagger.

Lemme guess, their names are gonna be something like Johnny Cloak and Sarah Dagger or something original like that.

Only blacks and women are allowed on TV now

Why do you idiots still watch this trash?

Cloak and Dagger was always about a coalburner.

The nigger is cloak oddly enough. His powers cloak people in darkness/teleports them into darkness or some bullshit. Still pretty funny and on the nose for a nigger.

This

That's faithful to the original.

The real issue is turning L into a nigger

>Cloak and dagger
Fucking hell the over confident cunts are just shoving it in everyone's faces now.

Cloak and Dagger is older than most people here, and none of the races were switched.

But the character was originally a nigger in the comics

The point is that they're making another fucking TV show about a racetraitor

Does anyone watch narcos? Is it good?

yep

If any of you guys are knowledgeable on this series? In another thread about the same show some user said that although the races are faithful to the comics their romantic relationship is not. He claimed they were never a couple in the comics and were only friends/partners.

Were they always portrayed as young?

Id fuck her

Cloak and Dagger started out as spiderman villains; runaway kids who were experimented on and given powers, at the cost of everyone else in the experiment dying. They are now heroes, usually assisting spidey.

Guy has the power to teleport, and to trap people in nothingness. Girl has generic zappy powers and can throw light blades.
They have a weird relationship with their powers: cloak needs to put materials into his dark hole, and dagger needs to unload excess energy.

My main question with the show: no Spiderman?

*Are any of you...

Only in a one-shot comic where he cheats on her. They're generally just a crime-fighting duo.

I am willing to watch the BBC if she dresses like this.

But on these shows they never get the costumes right.

Is there any proof that they are in a relationship in the show?

Yep. In most of the comics cloak has a crush on dagger but she doesn't reciprocate it. You can tell really from the trailer how this will turn out.

discord.gg/CZhxK3f

join the fight against shills, join kekistan

Can't tell*

Not really. It just shows the basic back story.

the nigga is Tyrone Johnson

Definitely no spiderman. The netflix series pretend to be in the same universe as the marvel movies. Tom Holland, current spiderman, would never appear in a Netflix show. They might use the Kingpin character from the Daredevil Netflix series though.

Its in the official synopsis they released.
imdb.com/title/tt5614844/

The niggers name is Tyrone

Pretty sure anyone can write these. They've been wrong before.

cloak is a negro with teleportation powers with connections to the beyond

dagger does stuff with light. I don't really give a shit.

Go back to Sup Forums

LOL
its legit gonna be poor black guy from the hood and then some rich white chick from the burbs. wow

Is there some jew brainwash subliminal message in capeshit? How are normies not sick of super heroes by now?

when you lay it down objectively it is repulsive.

this kind of shit is only produced by two types of people.

People like myself embedded in the liberal machine trying to lay objectivity out.

People who are so afraid of the fact that they have have invested most of their life into a lie that they double down out of fear, and accidentally lay the objectivity out through their own irrationality.

It might be a well written, well produced show.
It probably won't.

Given the theme and the performance of Iron Cuck I'm willing to bet netflix has made some mistakes with who it hands money to.

does this show have narration for blind people?
if so tell me the show.

Just cancelled my account. The Bill Nye stuff is over the top. This is cut from the same ideological (it's not even politics) cloth.

I thought Netflix would chill out - it's such a great platform with such potential. They didn't have to do much to keep me a paying customer.

more like Coal and Burner

Will it be like this Marvel show?

((((((((((((MARVEL))))))))))))

or this one?

It's more of a brother-sister relationships in the comics. They grew up together in the same orphanage or something like that. And they actually got their powers from being crack babies.

THAT IS SO FUCKING DUMB THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE STEP BROTHER AND SISTER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's not really fair, Luke cage fucked one white girl and like 10 black ones.

>implying a nigger needs superpowers to cloak

She looks extremely Jewish

Supergirl's love interest, Jimmy Olsen, was always White. What's your point?

It doesn't matter.

But it's something called freefoem not Netflix

No worse then libcucks being triggered you bunch of fags

dhel?

not gonna say anything that hasn't already been said to state the obvious....but I have tangential question instead:

HOW/WHY THE HELL IS MARVEL MAKING SO MANY SHOWS? not even making this about marvel vs dc. It just seems like they're announcing a new Marvel show every 3 months, or am I becoming that much of an oldfag losing track of time?? seriously, it's like 4 new shows or spinoffs or whatever a year and without fail it's always a WHOOOAAAH A SPANISH CHARACTER WWWAAAAWWWYEEAHH A LESBO CHARACTER WOOOHOOOOO A PARAPLEGIC TRANNY MULATTO CHARACTER!!

I mean, eventuslly they're going to run out of virtues to signal and random series ir characters to pick up, right? is the goal to dick around until they come full circle and just focus on their A-List characters again?

like seriously. is there even any Sup Forumspol/ anons who even remotely gave a shit about any of the recent marvel tv adaptations?
just fucking give reruns of the old cartoons.

They've been a team since fucking 1986.

Jesus Christ.

Nigger represents darkness. White girl represents lightness. Hahahahaa

Just look at how fucking subversive this is. The A in dagger is being penetrated by a black spear tip. Black male and white female couple, again.

I wonder (((who))) could possibly be behind this?

Soros bought 30 mil in shares of Netflix. That's why it's happening all of the sudden.

It's going to be nothing but more of this from now on.

Jesus man I'm not sure what's sadder, that peopple believe there is a multi-national conspiracy to convince black men to date white women, or that you're so delusional you've saved a folder of these images.

I mean, the fucking state farm ad. How many ads did they put out with just normal white couples? How many mixed race? How does that compare to the real world population? These things matter, not just nit picks of advertisement

you forgot the subtitles

A in white dagger is shaped like a vagina
A in black cloak is shaped like spear

they explicitly state that she has a boyfriend and show him on screen (white)

the only connection she has with nigger is their superpower to light stuff up and make it dark

Not the poster, but having grown up with television through the 80's, 90's, and 00's before cutting the cord, this is different. It feels coordinated and contrived, as well.

This. It does seem contrived and the fact they chose this comic storyline seems convenient

It's not Netflix dumbass. Read the article tard.

>Freeform is an American basic cable >and satellite television channel that is >owned by the Disney–ABC Television >Group division of The Walt Disney

the fucking box is opened the wrong way

>MARVEL'S
>COAL BURNER
>COMING TO NETFLIX

kek
What a dyel.
Legs look like shit.

what are the odds that the two title characters remain romantically uninvolved and date outside of their overtly stated platonic relationship?

is this not an option? is it not the norm for these types of shows?

Surely there's no interracial cuckold agenda, purely coincidental

Some Brazilian user post one of these cuck shows aimed at teen where a White Sao Paulo guy decides to raise his White girlfriends half-black baby.

I don't think Jews run the Brazilian media. Hate to say it, but this is a sickness among Whites.

>pic related of a black in "based Poland" who infected 80 Polish women with AIDS by convincing them using condoms was racist