Help me Sup Forums! Bluepill teacher does 180!?

>be me
>have a stupid sociology class
>teacher is pretty ugly but has a nice ass
>teacher is bluepilled af
>so is the class
>teacher hates me for saying gays shouldn't adopt kids after she shows us a gay propaganda video
>today we watch a video about discrimination, how niggers shouldn't be made to feel bad
>video kinda hates on whites for "not ever experiencing oppression in their lives"
>hands out this paper
>i read questions
>BTFO
Help me Sup Forums! Has she redpilled over night or is this some kind of trap? Seems fishy. Also, how do I answer these questions without using "retarded niggers!" and "fucking jews!"?

Did the timelines switch or something?

>jews
>jews
>jews

Don't answer those honestly if you want a decent grade.
>Protip: The shit you do in college doesn't matter, only the GPA does

Sociology is full of right wing thinkers, what are you talking about?

JUDEN

It's a trap.

Ask her about the Slavs, Irish, and pretty much any European who lived under Ottoman\Mongol rule. Maybe bring up the Jews.
>inb4 Jews aren't white
Ashkenazi Jews tend to be regarded as caucasians.

Dont be straight forward on your answers.
Smells like a trap so she will drag you over the coals if you sound right wing in anyway.

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE JEWS

she's reading this thread right now at this very moment and you got a different quiz than everyone else. your answers:

>people feel entitled to historical circumstances because history's overlap with today is unquantifiable

>you can get rich by ruining everything, although the wealthy know money is worthless

>people in general are unaware dipshits who are also racist and sexist, just not on the internet 99% of the time

>people in general are unaware dipshits
honestly, just write this and turn it in. dont even put any effort into this, bite your tongue

>Protip: The shit you do in college doesn't matter, only the GPA does
this is wrong. You want to get an education and you want to network.

>
It's possible she is a normal person who is able to hold multiple perspectives...

Fuck this cuck shit. You speak your mind and put that cunt in her place.

I'm taking a sociology course too and it's the same way. I guess that's just how the field is.

>covering extremely broad topics
>suddenly a unit on white privilege (composed solely of anecdotes)
>unit on why Islam isn't bad
>back to broad topics

>you got a different quiz than everyone else

That was my impression as well.

You called me?

>get an education
Doesn't matter. Most of your education can be self-taught. The networking is nice, but most entry-level jobs, internships, and graduate programs have the GPA gate.

it's a trap.
test the will of her trap.
let her have it.

The questions were tailored for you, most likely with ready-made retorts for expected possible replies. Under the auspices of "challenging you" she will use your answers to rake you over the coals in public and virtue signaling.
Give the most esoteric and oddball answers possible. Mine the most obscure philosophical terms you can to make it impenetrable and watch her implode.

Why Does A Fucking University Has Test Written Like That? Why I Keep Getting Told By Burgers That I Am Italian Therefore Not White When Their Schools Are Such Crap That They Only Produce Gullible Ameritards?

>taking a sociology class
That's where you went wrong little fella

She might want to fuck you. Post a pic of her ass

IT'S A JEWISH TRICK!! DON'T FALL FOR IT!!

that's the gist, yes

zoinks

They clearly want you to "showcase what you've learned" and be a good goy. The right answers aren't the right answers. You decide if you want a good grade. You aren't going to change the mind of the person that depends on white privilege being real for them to get a paycheck.

Also she plans on reading your answers in front of the whole class and shaming you for being white.

why the moral system of the rational dogmatism is diferent from the theological dogmatism? explain your response.

thats a question.

They were the same for the whole class.
Got in.
My handwriting is trash so this is what I wrote,
>Jews control the world's banks. They use their influence to control many countries into doing their bidding. They influrence our culture to hate whites and eventually plan to wipe us off the planet.
This good Sup Forums?

It is probably required for major. Had to take it to for Engineering. I took the CLEP test to spare myself the agony.

user, you're a stupid motherfucker.
I admire that.

I bet that's what will happen.

You would be cycling yourself by doing that. This commie teacher holds all the cards. Mouthing off with some nazi shit in that type of scenario can only go poorly. Don't make op fuck himself over just for the lolz

When you are smarter then somebody, you lead them away from their fuckage and show them your truth..

It's not rocket surgery.

You done good, user.
Answer the next question by writing about how things are getting better because Trump is in office.

Your handwriting is appalling. It's not so much the actual script as the spacing. Are you fucking high? You're gonna make us all look like fucking assholes if you don't come up with something better than this.

She's expecting you to write down self deprecating bullshit she's been preaching to the class. You're supposed to say "people hate me because I'm privileged and that's true also fine #blm" and blablabla.

Write your opinions and back them up with facts. You should have learned this in high school.

>d-don't answer, it's a trap!

Quit being a cuck. If you feel you're being graded unfairly because of your personal opinions or political stance, then talk to a lawyer.

That looks like it was written by an 8 year old.

No wonder Jews rule the world if this is an example of your average American.

It's good, I'll erase that. What should I write Sup Forums?
>Are you fucking high?
Maybe

This is the kind of stuff nightmares are made of.

enjoy getting expelled

>13% comiting 80% of violent crime
>oppression

this is bait from your "teacher"

Might as well just write
>"Teacher's name" is a kike cunt and i think it's a transbeast

>has a nice ass

p-pics please of Teachers Ass or e-e-else it didn't happen.

I already gave you the correct answers and you sperg about jews in retard handwriting

nice

It's actually closer to 6% committing 70% of all violent crime. The 13% includes black females, only 6% are black males.

You need to convince people not beat them over the head with it.
We know Jews are the problem but the moment you say "Jews are the problem" they will just brand you a antisemitic and people will ignore you.
You do it in steps.

1."Rich people are bad"
people agree with you because thats an accepted standing.

2."Rich people are always working together to manipulate society to there liking"
They will agree with that too since there is some examples like the 2008 financial crisis and the Iraqi war.

3."Look how different industries are working toward a common goal to manipulate society. Whats their angle. why are they working together"
This is were you start introducing the Jewish problem.

You have the extremely rich (Predominantly Jewish) painted as the bad guy.

Industry leaders (Predominantly Jewish) working together for some reason when they should be competing against each other.

And you have the question as to why they're working together.

Then you start your redpilling.

Don't forget children and old people

>Why Is Everything Always Getting Worse?

Jesus, that question is so broad I might just see it from space.

I feel like you got that from southpark?

Back to plebbit with you!!! Away away!

>eating the entire fucking fishing pole

Your teacher baited you to commit a thoughtcrime and you fell for it. Have a nice expulsion.

This good Sup Forums XD Okay, now it's time to get real

1st question.

> the mob treats me according to the dasein of the theyself. Thrust into a world of which they had no hand in fashioning, they are quickly subsumed in the inauthentic dasein of instructed existence. Recognizing that I have heeded the call of conscience, my authentic dasein calling to itself to be itself, they rush to reenforce the standards they see me effortlessly recognize as the narratives of other entities long dead.

A+

Now write that in ink, faggot

I think you shouldn't acknowledge that you, yourself, are hated or feeling hated.
But rather an abstraction of your identity might be hated by some.

you are a literal mental retard who isn't capable of a thought

Tell her
>If you're such a globalist, perhaps we should look at who the racial minority is on a global scale

No, dude, they are trick questions. The answer she wants to hear to number 1 is because we profit from our ancestors enslaving, manipulating and draining the world. The answer to number 2 is that everything is actually getting better, but we still have a long way to go before equality. The answer to number 3 is that mild jokes are micro-aggressions, perpetuate white privilege and reinforces/normalizes racism.

this desu

This can't be your actual handwriting?
Is this Uni or...?

holy fuck your chicken sanskrit scratches what are you, 7?

Guise i just got this totally real not fake test from my bitch teacher
What do i write

Is this good Sup Forums?
>Some people can't take a joke. They are paranoid about racism because the media plays it up. They think things are worse than they really are.

NO RED FLAGS
>NO RED FLAGS
NO RED FLAGS
>NO RED FLAGS
NO RED FLAGS
>NO RED FLAGS

I'm special ed.

The people that say Italians aren't white are just trolls and shills

OUR GUY

In all seriousness, don't actually answer 'jews' for any of these.

>Feminism
>Globalism and crony capitalism
>Critical Theory

This is the average nu-Sup Forums intellectual.
Just nuke this cucked board

Definitely a trap

It's a trap.

She's going to turn around or flip your responses

>Why do I get blamed for things my grandparents did
GOT YOU
>Why do you take pride in things your grandparents did

This. I was joking about the jews stuff. I erased that. How do I redpill this bitch though?

Go back to... Well... Shit what even happens in Macedonia?

Leave the media answer tho

your troll answers were a stupid but accurate reflection of Sup Forums and your handwriting places you at a similar level

7/10 because the test is probably real and you'll probably fail

Drop a massive redpill, but instead of jews, say international bankers

Shouldn't you actually be learning things in school???

In social studies you should learn about how violent the common nigger is with facts.

Definitely a trap. Fight fire with fire.

1) Why do people hate on me just because I'm (White/Male/Straight/Etc.)?

Unchecked privilege.

For example, this question was written by a "professor" - itself an artificial societal role which privileges one individual as an authoritative source of knowledge and reifies power structures. By presuming that a "student" can be "tested" by a professor on their own identity, those identities are subordinated into the "professor's" own unexamined power fantasies of ruling over White Heterosexual Males (see, e.g., Foucault).

2) Why is everything always getting worse?

This question presumes the existence of time, which is an artificial WESTERN construct. Many cultures do not believe in the existence of time, and it is an act of cultural imperialism to enforce those norms.

3) Why do people act like sexism/racism/etc. are rampant, when even mild jokes about those things will ruin your career now?

Because while speak-crime has been eliminated, thought-crime has not even begun to be policed. While a JOKE can end a career, we have not yet advanced to the point when BADTHOUGHTS can end a career. Until such time, racism and sexism will persist.

4) Why do I get blamed for things my Grandparents did?

This question is trans-phobic and presumes that only biological ancestors can be "grandparents." A privilege check is in order.

Nice handwriting

Fuck her in her ass (which you still haven't posted). If she craves your cock she'll believe whatever you tell her.

Thanks.

CLEP is the best shit ever. I got over 20 credits by taking them and got to skip taking bullshit courses.

Gonna get v&'d for googling that pic.
Lexee Smith

be honest, brutally honest.

she will admire your conviction, and your unique point of view.

so autistic lol

How can you fail this test??? It seems open to interpretation. It's literally asking about feelings. No wonder kids are coming out of our education system so fucking retarded.

GPA only matters for post bachelors educations.

Networking is the most important aspect of college and really the only reason to go.

Education is depending on major/future job.

Definite trap. Get in her mind and figure out what she would write because this whole paper will result in whether you fail everything or pass it all.

Add this, and I think it's perfect:
>In reality, people are working too hard to continue feeling like victims rather than focusing on things that matter.

I agree with these anons, I really wouldn't put it past a crazy lib professor to smell blood in the water and give you this assignment so they can crucify you for your responses. After all we just know how much jews like to crucify things.

NO, IT'S A JEW TRICK TO GET YOU TO EXPLAIN WHY YOU ARE WRONG, ... TO YOURSELF.

What the fuck is wrong with your thumb? The thumbtip looks swollen

Thanks! I was planning on writing something like this.

You write doubleplus-ungood facts.

You mostly just want to network, connections are the road to success in life because we live in a society built upon nepotism.

You could be the very fucking greatest human to ever exist with infinite knowledge in every field and if you don't know the right people your shit won't get known by any people.

4 out of 6 digits.
I'm on a fucking roll faggots.

The rarest.