How can a bomb the size of a room completely destroy entire city stretching across hundreds of miles? It doesn't

How can a bomb the size of a room completely destroy entire city stretching across hundreds of miles? It doesn't
The bombs were never dropped(On Japan). Quit believing in lies.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapon
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tmkna-k-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How can a bomb the size of a room completely destroy entire city stretching across hundreds of miles?

Super prompt criticality of enriched nuclear fuel (radioisotopes) creating a millisecond scale chain reaction that releases most of the nuclear binding energy of the atoms in the primary nuclear payload, increasing the temperature of the warhead to about 10,000,000 degrees celcius for asplit second, accompanied by a release of blackbody radiation with segments of photon release in the x-ray and gamma range, culminating in a giant fireball about 2 miles wide, and a corresponding pressure wave greater than 25 psi sweeping out from the blast zone at the speed of sound, and extending to several miles in radius from the initial fireball, to level most all structures, and reduce all life within the blast range to near zero.

It's simple physics, famalam.

That's how.

You are just pulling shit out of your ass. Try again faggot. Ill wait

individual neutron energy release from a enriched Uranium atom fission event is three times the neutron energy needed to cause the initial fission event....

Thus, at certain levels of enrichment per volume, (known as it's critical mass), each fissile event will statistically produce anouther fission event by it's release of neutron energy having a statistical probability of striking anouther Uranium atom within the enriched fuel pellet.

Under normal circumstances, each fissile event produces less than one additional fissile event, this is known as "Sub critical"

Under enriched circumstances, each fissile event produces 1 or more additional fissile events, this is known as "Critical", and is how most nuclear power plants operate; remaining in a critical condition and increasing in heat to the point where water can be boiled into steam to drive a turbine.

Under extreme enrichment conditions, 2 or more fissile events are produced for each initial fissile event, as the chain reaction grows geometrically in size (molar mass) per fissile event, this is known as "Super criticality", or a "Runaway Chain reaction"

In an EXTREME enrichment scenario, near 3 fissile events are produced per initial fissile event, as the number of fissile events grows exponentially, culminating in a "Super Prompt" runaway criticalality event, also known as a nuclear explosion.

It should be noted that the requirements for criticality (nuclear power) are FAR less, and easier to achieve, than the requirements of super prompt criticality.

Why dont you study some physics and find out?

is correct splitting atoms produces a shit ton of energy. Believe it or not we fried a lot of japs with those two bombs.

>You are just pulling shit out of your ass.

Wikipedia, actually.

>Hey, I'm going to observe phenomenon and then give fancy names to all the pieces and parts of that phenomenon and then I'm going to rattle off all those terms I made up and sound so impressive like I'm a fucking wizard who controls and predicts these phenomenon just because I know the names for things that I made up.

So, you are comfortable in your ignorance of how the real world operates, huh?

These threads, along with Flat Earth threads, are the cancer of Sup Forums. Shitty bait. Gtfo.

The real question here is, what the fuck sort of small rooms are you accustomed to, bro?

So what city in the world is more than 200 miles wide?

You're pretty stupid, eh?

Oh, come off it, famalam... it's not like this nuclear physics shit isn't already on wikipedia, for fuck sakes.

stop interfering in my internet connection.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapon

Your argument is too dumb to refute, just know that it is so flawed it's not even coherent.

>And I don't wanna talk to a scientist
>Y'all motherfuckers lying, and getting me pissed

breads like this are a psyop to distract you from the real facts.

If the earth was a sphere then you could just hide below the curvature and remain unharmed.

Nuclear weapons prove the flat earth.

Don't tell Japan, though. They're really committed to the lie.

clinically underrated

I think your head is shoved up the curvature of your ass

>Making a nuclear weapon
>difficult

Pick one.

>not knowing about nuclear physics
>not knowing how a fucking bomb works
This is some entry level retardation. Literally 10 minutes on Wikipedia is all you need to prove your claim false, and an hour is all you'd need to make you feel like the dumbest motherfucker on the planet

haha Japan heres a (You)

Which would only be possible with a perfectly flat surface to react against.
globefags btfo yet again.

>How can a bomb the size of a room
much smaller than a bedroom and modern ones are even smaller. and I can guarantee at the very least 137 of the 450ish missile sites have a missile armed with something inside them

> fancy names

That are there to describe the finely documented phenomena, because nigger you tend to name things you discover and those names make fucking sense if you were even a tiny bit literate in science

> rattle off

to describe said phenomena to a mongoloid like you

> impressive

only to someone retarded enough

> I made up

literally anyone that has FINISHED FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL CHEMISTRY AND PHYSICS can confirm

> hey look I'm going to argue the fact that he has a verbose description because I am too retarded to argue from a scientific standpoint so that it still looks like a rebuttal

go back to your trailer park and tinfoil hat cletus

>go back to your trailer park and tinfoil hat cletus

>cletus

Implying that wasn't Mohammad Goldberg.

FALSE!

Actually-

Super criticality of non-enriched nuclear gasoline creating .2 milliseconds scale chain reaction-reduction wherein it releases the nuclear billing code, putting the payload beyond threshold. It heats up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit before quickly freezing below room temperature, 100 PSI per square centimeter makes for a BIG boom boom.

Are you Fred Astaire or Burl Ives ?

>oy veyy!
>buy our big overpriced houses goy!
>stop living within your means!

How can people be so goddamn retarded

The earth is a large fucking sphere, it is so fucking huge that only under certain circumstances the curvature can be seen, but it is still present nonetheless. The blast radius of a nuclear bomb is such that it is not large enough for you to be able to use the curvature

MOAB is a fucking firecracker compared to our big bombs....

>being this autistic

I bet you think you're smart too, huh?

OP is a product of the American Education system.....and an enormous faggot to boot. Kill yourself, you ignorant faggot!

(((Science)))

Whew...a Fucking Leaf and a Flat Earth Tard to boot? Do the world a favor and kill yourself to keep your stupid from spreading!

Because energy equals mass squared or something.

>(((Science)))

Nope, it's REAL science.

E=MC2 Energy equals mass times the velocity of light squared.

do you know how many nukes could fit inside of the MOAB?

I bet you haven't the faintest inkling, dumbass.

Fuck off trip fag

It works through meme magic metaphysics

Wake the fuck up? The Jew-run American education system is the one that promotes the nuclear hoax in order to justify the need for global government.

I don't claim to be, it's you who has an issue with my method of calling someone a retard for being a retard

>Fuck off trip fag

>Hurr durr, I can't refute your position so i'm going to insult you for using a board feature!

Nice work, shareblue.

Earning that money, I see.

>E=MC2 Energy equals mass times the velocity of light squared.

The whole "relativity" thing is not an absolute. It is more of a "placeholder" so that math can be standardized between different people and organizations.

Tl:DR

E don't equal SHIT. Einstein is given credit for creating a math placeholder

>This is what globefags actually believe.

basically the boom thing in the big metal bird egg splits like my parents and makes energy go woosh and blam and bong boooommmmmm whoooosshh
then heat comes very hot heat comes and the fire then die

I can see why people don't argue with flat earthers...

ive never seen a bigger armchair physicist than this guy

Nuclear hoax? Good lord, you went straight past retard to full potato!

then mathematically disprove e=mc^2 you science denying nigger

>stretching across hundreds of miles?

No atomic bombs were ever made let alone detonated. Hirosake and Nagashima were destroyed by carelessly dropped cigarette butts. Shit got out of hand.

How can that bomb be 21 kilotons? You couldnt even fit 21 kilotons of lead in there, much less 21 kilotons of TNT

checkmate atheists

Sheeit, I completely forgot the C. Moreso shows that just a little M equals a fucklot of E.

I don't believe people can die. How can they die? I've never experienced it and I've lived for decades.

You are a fucking idiot.

I agree with the sentiment, user, but that's an awful analogy. I've seen people die, whereas I've never seen an A bomb explode.

I know this is shitty bait but I was bored.

here is a circle centered in Hiroshima with a radius of 200 miles

baby is impressed with hydrogen bombs, wait til antimatter bombs become a reality.

When you split an atom you're destroying an alternate universe

Well since you posted Fat Man, take a trip to the B reactor at Hanford and learn something.

How can you be THIS fucking bluepilled? Bombs in general are just a meme how can a tube measuring a few feet explode across hundreds of feet? It doesn't. Bombs don't exist. Quit Believing in lies.

Hydrogen bombs are bad news by themselves. The Castle Bravo test shot in 1954 resulted in a higher yield than was originally calculated. It left a blast crater 250 feet deep and 6,500 feet in diameter.

youtube.com/watch?v=b5tmkna-k-U

>The city destroyed itself in an instant
I knew we were underestimating the synchronized suiciders!

LOL
I learned this stuff in junior high.
You must be borderline retarded.

We all know Japan was part of the Korean Peninsula until that bomb was dropped and destroyed the land bridge.

>2 posts by this ID
>people keep posting

yea 4/pol/ has gone full circle jerk
don't come here often because of it, don't think im coming back again