Hello "alt-right" supporters. I have written a trump protest song just for you all...

Hello "alt-right" supporters. I have written a trump protest song just for you all. I know many of you will scoff at it but the resistance does not care. I post here because I am aware this is where many of you hide. Listen to my song and just maybe you might actually be touched by what the message says and reconsider you position. #protestsong
#thisisourmoment

link is pinned on my twitter to the song but i'll link it on YT incase you don't use spotify

>youtube.com/watch?v=6yXT3EjmmPY

>twitter.com/xgonzalezjr

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC3S7shq5MMn9HwZ_lPTJtHA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjLW6Ak31xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Faggot

Hello broke college student with no future

Sage

that's about the only word you neanderthals know.

Was expecting some punk screaming some nonsense, all I heard was 5 seconds of king nigger and some autistic tranny. Don't quit your day job.

I actually have a very succesful carreer as a songwriter, political columnist and am an aspiring actor. So yea, what else ya got buddy?

wtf i hate drumpf and regret that we hacked election now

a reason to live

> I am aware this is wheremany of you hide

Thats like saying leftist hide in campuses, this is not our safe space this is just /ourplace

>a reason to live
Holy fuck, leaf, you did good

>Xavier Gonzalez Jr.

You have to go back

hi yourself

pffft. First. I am a legal resident here. Second your buddy trump seems to be striking out with federal judges (if you haven't checked the news lately). Sorry pal but the resistance is closing in.

>an autistic obamaspic gets BTFO by a fucking leaf in his own thread

Also, you have to go back, OP

Top kek

oh I will go back. To the america that we had before this orange cheeto took office. #monsterinthetower #thisisourmoment

>resistance

Lol, your Antifa buddies are got BTFO at Berkeley last time I checked

Here's my response...

youtube.com/channel/UC3S7shq5MMn9HwZ_lPTJtHA

Timestamp or gtfo
You already made me listen to this after-school-special bullshit, so deliver if you can.

Here's my response, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjLW6Ak31xw

>#thisisourmoment

First of all, hashtags don't work here. Second of all, it's definitely your moment, when you get thrown out of a helicopter when /ourday/ comes

I've said all that needs to be said. Enjoy your "president" while you can. The resistance is going to prevail real soon. I can't wait to see the look on your faces when he falls.

#Resistanceout

>falling for obvious bait
nu-Sup Forums is death

Did you like oboma?

Your movement was in the 60's. Sequels more often then not are terrible and tend to knock off of other classical franchises. Your currently a cheap knock off of Mussolini's brown shirts. Can't you guys come up with something actually original for once?

A-user... I just said timestamp or gtfo. That's not falling for bait.

>implying anyone here is alt-right
>implying we support neocohn puppet Trump
>implying you won't be sent back to Mexico