NORDSTROM SELLING $425 FAKE MUD JEANS

HAHAHAHAHA WTF IS THIS SHIT

clapsnews.com/2017/04/25/nordstrom-selling-fake-mud-jeans-for-425-video/

Other urls found in this thread:

ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/04/25/nordstrom-selling-fake-mud-jeans-for-425/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek

is this the secret ingredience to finally go undercover in the land of the poo of the loos without anybody noticing?? Could this be it, Sup Forums?

I thought the trend for artificially distressed jeans (and stale old jokes about artificially distressed jeans, see picture related) was over years ago, not happy to see it again

You only noticed this now? They've been selling pre ripped (like, ie, ruined) and prefaded for decades now

Everyone knows that, the difference here is that they're made to look like they have shit all over them.

I never understood the ripped jeans meme and thought it would never take off, hopefully these don't.

>tfw bought these
haters gonna hate. i've gotten conpliments twice wearing these. never has somebody complimented my pants before i bought these.

That's not even what muddy jeans look like.

Hipster cucks trying to look like hard workers without actually doing the hard work?

baka... I suppose you will be able to tell if they say anything anyway.

>whites unironically buy these things

I understand faded, because jeans genuinely look better after they've been broken in and faded

But buying them already muddy? Wtf just go roll around in some dirt and save yourself 400 dollars

omfg...why doesn't it surprise me? fucking seattle.

politics

What's next? Ready eaten meals? "Distressed" toilet paper? Missing socks?

Any of you hipster faggots want to buy my dirty boots to match? Only $500 dollary doos

Does anybody remember when Nordstrom turned gay? I do.

>Preppy marketing execs.

Their mothers dressed them like little faggots in polo shirts and chinos, so when they got into corporate marketing, they realized that they always wanted to dress like the stoners, so they create clothing that's priced just high enough to keep out the riff raff, but fits their social structure.

Deep down they know they're beta nerds.

They could start marketing fake pre-sharted, patriot pants. $500 a pop.

>Paying money to look like a smelly redneck.

The fuck? Kind of defeats the whole purpose of paying high prices for clothing.

Finally a nice pair of pants to go with my cologne

Next they'll sell jeans with cum stains on them.

Redneck is the new hipster trend.

Pretty much always been gay senpai

Hey that faggot site used MY pictures from MY article on these retarded jeans. I know it's clap news posting this. Dicks! I worked hard on that shit in MS paint.

Sup Forums give me some clicks instead.

ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/04/25/nordstrom-selling-fake-mud-jeans-for-425/

>HAHAHAHAHA WTF IS THIS SHIT
Looks like all my work pants just went up in value....bigly.

I got a pair of Riggs work pants that are covered in mud, some greese, and has a few burn holes. I bet I could get $200 for each of them....hell, I got like 3k in work pants.

>numales try to take over masculinity

where the politics at

Get a Jewish lawyer. Take your rightful shekels.

They're all chewing tobacco now too.

who doesn't want to be like an American these days

I figured it's a store exclusively for gays so i never have gone there

these look right up Shoah us le Beef's ally. When you guys dox him next I bet he's wearing these, with combat boots, a camo jacket and a Che shirt