BOOO HISS BOO

BOOO HISS BOO

Other urls found in this thread:

vandenberg.af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/1160192/minuteman-iii-scheduled-to-launch/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really like how she always says she knows the "real" Donald Trump and that he's really a nice guy and then declines to tell any personal stories that might back that up.

Victims of domestic violence do this a lot.

Why is she considered a spokesman for us executive branch?

no its because personal experiences dont mean shit. only leftists find emotional stories to be a good source. conservatives use data and studies

she's accomplished more than 99.9% of her fellow workforce females...no wonder worthless liberal hoes hate her.

fuck off you white night fuck

vandenberg.af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/1160192/minuteman-iii-scheduled-to-launch/

>she's accomplished more

You mean she's been handed more.
I doubt she can shop for lightbulbs.

>BOOO HISS BOO

what do you think this is? the great american melodrama?

Just like the real God-Emperor, Trump will be betrayed by his children. I predict that Barron will be the only one not to fall to Chaos.

Her role isn't a surprise, we all said she would be the first lady by proxy.

These are the same people who cheered for Hitler, so being booed and hissed is actually a compliment.

its true you beta faggot

We just love booing the Jew.

BOO THE JEW!!!

Soo, conservatives are victims of domestic violence? Hah, serves you right drumpfkins!

She IS a worthless liberal hoe

KIKE

AAHAHAHAHAHA Get out of here you newfag fuck

>who let the turks into the room?

That reminds me, what IS the First lady doing

>Barren emerges from the suicide bunker, unscathed
>he stumbles towards EU and Globokike inc. soldiers mumbling for help
>he plays innocent, his autism keeping him immune from his father's crimes
>as he walks away, he turns toward the camera, smiling as his eyes glow red like fire

BOO HISS BOO

DOWN WITH THIS JEW

Because her vagina is lined with shekels.

you do know that the coup was organized by an extremist religious sect right? google fethullah gulen ameritard and stop pretending you know about world news

Upvoted

>Store Brand Americans Complaining about America

t. Erdogan

giving Barron sex ed

Shit meme desu, """""secular""""" coup? Top wew lad, same as the """""secular moderates"""""" in Syria chopping off heads?
Not saying erdomeme is any better, but at the end of the day they're all T"*rks who need to be removed.