twitter.com/Cernovich/status/856950294067822592?s=09
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

With digits

fuck

checked

FUG

His hair looks like abe Lincoln.

Nice.

So I guess Kek has spoken, off with his head.

>tfw TTP will pass in your lifetime
checkem

Fuck Paul Ryan. He's a turn coat. Fucking RINO motherfucker.

>With digits
praise kek

Abe is already dead.

fugg

Wtf is Wisconsin's problem

Praise.

Checked. Praise kek!

It is truly kek in human form!
Ryan is kil

that picture gives me the absolute heebiest of jeebies. Very unsettling

At least he's a man with principles, unlike Drumpf who flip flops on every issue.

What are Paul Ryan's principles exactly?

Has he arrived?

He's far worse than a turn coat. A turn coat leaves the side he is on and joins the enemy. Ryan is more like a parasite - he knows his only value is as an infiltrator weakening his own side.

Ryan lost a debate to Joe Biden. Thats pretty much all that needs to be said about how useless of a human he is

>Lost to joe biden

how

Whatever his jewish overlords want basically.
He actually deserves credit for being an extremely cold and loyal dog. Will do exactly what he is asked to do, no complaining, and no stumbling on the way.
It's why he's such a good tool for them and why it is so difficult to get rid of him.

Who would raceplace him? No one wants that job.

youtu.be/_diTHA_rhI8

make a petition

Someone with a spine? There are a few house members who actually arent bought and paid for believe it or not

Abraham Lincoln turned skinhead? Didn't he die?

I only two 2 congress men with a spine. Try gowdy and the other dude with the dark curly

Chafetz? Hes deep state.

Can someone redpill me on chafets

Faked to be this conservative watch dog throughout Behngazi and Hillary investiagtion without actaully acomploshing shit. Controlled oposition.

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/856950294067822592?s=09

Either that or they have a ton of Dirt on him. Its why hes not running for reelection after this term

But gowdy is /ourguy/ right?

Gowdy is super based

Absolutely. But chafetz was head of the oversight comittee so he pulled rank. Him and that nigger cummings

Fuck cummings but defending flynn is not something i care about. Fucker is bought out by foreign countries like a damn clinton and lied to pence.

Maybe if Wisconsin quits fucking electing him already. Same with Arizona and McShame. What the fuck guys?

how do you know it wasn't that dumb nigger Lynch that didn't bring charges despite all of the evidence that Chaftez/Gowdy accumulated?