51st state of the United States

Vote for statehood and get your own Rican waifu!

>mfw we vote for statehood
>mfw Congress approves it and we become a state
>mfw Sup Forums flips its collective shit for days
It will be worth it just for that.

do it pussy

I doubt Sup Forums will be around by 2025

Amen, amen, amen.

you can't make me have fun

>Vote for statehood and get your own Rican waifu!

No thanks, keep your locas jibaras in Puerto Rico.

what would it actually take for this to happen? I see no reason not to. Kind of strange to hold it as a territory and not just make it a state

>implying that Puerto Ricans want to give up the sweet parasitic deal they have now with the US

Good work
Also can we some Puerto Rico memes here

What is the racial make up of Puerto Ricans?
Are your people native islanders and european mix or is there negro DNA in there?

51 states sounds cool. Do it

>Suddenly there is another California
Yeah great plan, Puerto Rico can fuck right off.

Puerto Rico sucks.

It's literally just Detroit with palm trees.

legally taking swaths of land full of central "americans" wont build a wall

it would just become another hard blue state.

Well, we're more mixed now than we were before. Here's a general idea from our history.

We're already paying your debt, might as well make you pay the same taxes as the rest of us

Statehood is polling as high as 65%, so that 'deal' is probably not as sweet as it may seem.

>what would it actually take for this to happen?
A majority of people here voting in favor of statehood, and a pro-statehood local govt. to take those voting results to Congress.

There was a referendum on the matter in 2012. Statehood won, but that vote was annulled for a number of reasons. There's a new referendum happening in about 2 months. Statehood is expected to win again.

All of the above, Puerto Rico is like a swash from everybodies bucket. Majority islander. Guaranteed Democrat stronghold, before and after the US would first have to deal with the massive massive corruption, financial shitfest and open gang culture that derides the island.

>We're already paying your debt,
No you're not, you misinformed dildo.

There's been a stay on debnt payments since last summer. Its set to expire at the end of this month. Once that happens, creditors will come knocking to us, not you.

It's 75% white (Spanish ancestry) like Cuba.

>add another Democrat state to the union, goyim

No. If you were all conservative, that'd be one thing, but if you're just going to drag down the US, then fuck off.

Half here
My mom was white and mostly had Spanish decent. Her father may have been a quadroon. I did a test and it said that I had 12% negro, 7 percent indian (not the poo kind) and 30% Iberian.

>Guaranteed Democrat stronghold
That's what people said about Alaska when it was to become a state.

If I get my own mamacita, just show me where I sign. Maybe our kids will have my blue eyes and I will get lucky.

Pfft, Puerto Rico only exists so the true Master race can Immigrate to America And Slowly outbreed the whites

Not while she's flying that flag

This could be a rare flag pretty soon.

When is the statehood vote?

I will seriously leave this country if PR becomes 51st state. I'm already fed up as it is. This country will experience a brain drain as other whites do the same and you'll all be back right to where you started. If the government wants to trade whites for 3rd world niggers, then so be it.

Sayonara motherfuckers

Racism is healthy, but America wasnt made just for "White" people, it was made to be a multicultural center of Europeans and Hispanics with a Negro Chained to the floor barking furiously

Ricans are already US citizens (albeit not under the 14th amendment), so it makes no difference whether or not they are a state, they can still flood the mainland. The only thing this changes is Puerto Ricans get federal govt representation and have to pay more taxes.

>When is the statehood vote?
June 11th

>I will seriously leave this country if PR becomes 51st state.
>This country will experience a brain drain
There's already more PRs living in the mainland than on the island, user. Statehood isn't going to mean a sudden influx of PRs. We can move there freely already.

Oh, great. Another whitey with no knowledge about Puerto Rico. Go back to white Africa if you hate America so much, cyka blyat.

>federal representation
>more spics to vote blue

No thanks, I'm getting the fuck out of here. Enjoy your brown dump.

to be fair that was back when the dems still pandered to the working man.

What exactly do we gain from making PR a state other than more free congressmen and EC votes for the Dems?

DEBT PAYIN

>muh blue state meme
Our House rep is a Republican.

More tax money.

Federal Taxes and Puerto Rican Chicas [The ones that aren't on crack]

You're welcome you worthless fuck, begging the white man with your handout

>begging the white man with your handout
You literally took us from Spain, bruh.

You started this.

>we will become the best baseball nation

Feels good

It's in the past, get over it. We need to focus on making our Current America Stronger and not kicking out people whk aren't illegal

I worry that adding another state would ruin the memetic strength of the number 50. 50 is a much more authoritative and powerful number than 51.

let's get some OC going

checked. Need to add a few more to get to 55

Is it easy to legally immigrate to Puerto Rico then use that to gain US citizenship?

Wont happen under republican control of house - what congressman wants to explain adding dem electoral votes and absorbing PRs debt to his constituents?

They vote democrat

That says enough

Please take England.

The white man came to Puerto Rico and killed most of it's people, you asswhipe. But the white man loves foreign pussy. That's why Christopher Columbus had a half-Taino child.

Still falls under US federal Immigration Law, I Think
You still need a SSN and everything

Instead of worrying about keeping at 50, you should work towards getting it to 100.

Annexation of Canada when?

Its no different that immigrating to any other part of the US.

Your current America is getting a whole lot weaker as me and my white friends with mentally straining full time jobs are going to be leaving. Fuck you.

saved

No. Keep them on the Island. I'm a P.R. and I cannot tolerate them.

Blame Columbus for bringing in the white and African men that racemixed with us and created Puerto Ricans
Oh yeah, we're as much an American Product as the Colonials were, how does that feel

What's denbt?

Damn, back to waiting till I finish my degree then.

For FREEDOM Land, you sure have a fucking nightmare immigration system to deal with.

I can assure you the republicans will never vote for that. They know all disgusting brown skins will vote democrat every election

Columbus wasnt white, he was a spaniard

It feels like you're going right back to square one as this country becomes less and less white. Enjoy the fruits of your labor.

It's strict enough, could be tons more efficient though

Be careful what you wish for. You'll get a Niggerrican complete with Spanish nigger attitude.

the idea of Sup Forums has been around since the roman empire and think about how old Sup Forums is at this point. it will never die.

Idk, we might be better off with people that aren't total asswipes

Its not like Puerto Rican's in Florida blocked Gay Marriage a couple of years ago

He was Italian you kike bastard.

Puerto Rico is statistically whiter than the mainland United States, and if it were to become a U.S. State it would have the lowest taxes of them all (only a 5.5% sales tax) and the least amount of gibs (welfare nonexistent).

It's a guaranteed Republican stronghold.

TO CANADA!

>we wuz conquistadors

Can't we just ask Mexico to take you insted?

Puertorican motto "the leatch state"

IN THIS HOUSE CHRISTOFAH COLUMBUS IS A HERO, END OF STORY

Wtf i love shitskins now

We want you senpai!

Give them independence and shoot any who try to get to the mainland. We don't need anymore Democrats. Everyone and their grandma know spics just want gibs. Once they get independence deport the ones already here. In 40 years we will become Brazil 2.0 if we let in anymore of these freeloaders in.

I was in peurto rico once and they had some kind of weird looking money sign on the gas station. And I asked the clerk if they took American Dollars, like I would in any foreign country and they got pissed off at me.

>the majority party is the progressive party

Oh, if Australia is listening or reading then expect me to be there in 2020 because I'm not going to sit around and get taken over by the Island Mexicans.

that was the cubans

Depopulate it and resettle with whites. We should do the same with California.

About fucking time - we'll finally be able to start nation building properly down there once it's official.

It's worth the 3 electoral votes going blue.

>not believing in the American Empire
>not wanting to permanently annex the lands your countrymen died for, and to teach their inhabitants the glory of our nation

You nigger.

Or sell them off to someone else. We don't need them.

>ban and remove all Mexicans
>bring in Puerto Ricans
how can you not see this

Yea, Mexicants are the Libs we tend to be quite conservative.

japanon speaks truth. When PR can handle their finances like grown ups then they can be a state.

>spanish
>white
This has to STOP

Wrong.

51st State: British Columbia
52nd State: Yukon (renamed later)
53rd State: Alberta
54th State: Saskatchewan
55th State: Manitoba
56th State: Newfoundland, New Brunswick, and Nova Scotia create one new state
57th State: Sonora
58th State: Chihuahua
59th State: Coahuila
60th State: New Leon (formerly Nuevo Leon)
61st State: Reagan (formerly Tamaulipas)
62nd State: North Baha California
63rd State: Puerto Rico

YOU'RE DOWN THE LIST - WAIT YOUR TURN!!!

>>the majority party is the progressive party

>Progressive Party
>Pro-statehood
>Against legalization of marijuana
>Against SJW gender studies shit in schools
>Practically endorsed by the Church
>In favor of smaller government
If you're looking for an actual SJW party, that would be the PPT. They got less than 1% of the vote last year.

No. Its not. How about we fix US first. Fuck everyone else.

I already have a qt puerto rican mestizo gf

I like you, but think of all the flags we will have to replace.

No Ontario? we can be saved then again im on the border of Yukon and Ontario but still.

Puerto Ricans are hella conservative. Plus we make great infantry

statehood, hell.....

Turn Puerto Rico loose to be on their own and let's not deal with this financial nightmare any further

If you Puerto Ricans become Americans, its your fucking duty to wreck some Mexicans and Niggers or we will revoke your citizenship.

Maine, huh? Lol