Fuck Millenial Customer Service

I had planned on enjoying lunch at Olive Gardent this afternoon but had a very unpleasant experience. I often enjoy the $5 lunch special of unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks.

I was seated in a particularly sunny part of the restaurant and I was uncomfortable. I asked my server who looked to be a college age female if I could please be seated somewhere else. She rolled her eyes then obliged.

I placed my order for the unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks and made sure the salad and Italian wedding soup had extra cheese. This meal offers excellent value since the price stays the same regardless of how much you eat.

I could tell that my server was getting an attitude after I ordered my second salad. By the time I competed my meal, she was so rude to me.

I had three bowls of Italian wedding soup, two salads and six breadsticks. Overall, a mild, pleasant lunch. However, I believe I was treated poorly because I am am white and people seem to be disgusted with most white people these days.

What is your opinion of waitstaff that tries to treat everyone differently?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6-FSQSUReOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

was it possible to just close the window blinds instead of moving your table?

Millennials will be hanged from lamp posts as soon as the system collapses and there's no more food for everyone.

How overweight are you

Start a movement, a mass protest or walk out against staff who try to bully you into giving you tips or simply cause a massive shit storm and say something along the lines of how you're not going to pay if they are trying to extort extra money from you.

This wouldn't have happened if you were /fit/. Should could have been begging for your cock but instead she was disgusted by your gluteny.

This is why I fucking hate white people so much

Most millennials are idiots. There are exceptions though. Don't hold it against them. Just tip them poorly. When TSHTF they will be the first to die off mostly of suiside. Three days without an iphone and FakeBook they will be lining up to jump off of bridges and tall buildings. They won't shoot themselves because they don't know how to use a gun.

*gluttony* you fucking dumb brown scum

Soup and salad is a light lunch. A bowl of salad is like 186 calories

>she rolled her eyes
>I had three bowls of Italian wedding soup, two salads and six breadsticks

you're probably fat and/or ugly with a stupid maga hat...you think she has time for suburban/rural retards who don't like too much sunlight and keep ordering more and more food? Give me a break. Stop being a faggot.

>Olive Garden
You deserve all the misery you got, plus salad and breadsticks

>enjoyment
>Olive Garden

Either boomer posting or trol

You get what you pay for, you stingey fuck. And I bet they spit in your drinks and food, because I can tell from your post, you're a whiney little prick.

I stopped reading halfway though.
THIS IS A FUCKING STEALTH AD FOR OLIVE GARDEN.

>suburban/rural retards
stop forcing this. seriously. I see you on multiple threads or even thread topics and it's always canada. But it only happens for a short duration so i fucking know its you and only you. You're a millennial Canadian piece of trash. I hope the arabs rape/behead you before anyone else, you are dumb as a pile of indian shit.

This is gud bread

>three bowls of Italian wedding soup, two salads and six breadsticks
>mild

Millenial workers are hit and miss. You will probably get better service at a *real* restaurant rather than a chain. I took a mini vacation with friends and we went to 2 restaurants this past weekend. One girl at the more "trendy" joint was very dry and monotone but not rude even though my friend thought she was rude. She was probably a college student. The next day we went to a locally owned and operated restaurant and the server was definitely college aged and his service was excellent. I asked like 5-6 questions back to back and he didn't tense up or get irritated at all and remained super friendly. His service was fantastic. I even thanked him for answering all my questions. I suppose for a millenial that's going above and beyond because older servers are so much faster and approach the waiting profession with much more common sense and sociability, but I give millenials a break because I would probably be much worse at it.

>Three days without an iphone and FakeBook they will be lining up to jump off of bridges and tall buildings

How old are you?

Millennials are between 37 and 22 years old right now.

This is a meta pasta since it is pasta about a pasta restaurant.

You were treated poorly because you're a cheap fatass.

What even is this thread, OP? I don't believe you've ever even been inside an Olive Garden. That's how this post reads.

>Its only 3000 calories

but it healthy though

/thread

I've seen this thread before,,,,Are these psychological scenarios developed to gauge responses from anons?

No, millenials aren't the problem. It's the fucking Russians. I hate them all so god damn much. Every senior day, I have to deal with a bus full of you wretched wrinkled cunts walking into my store, shitting it up, and then asking for discounts in your broken english. You're so fucking rude and aggressive. I fucking hate it when I show you something and you go "nyet nyet nyet". It's not nyet, it's NO. NO THANK YOU, even, if you had any manners. Fuck I hate russians. All you shitlords ever do is ask for discounts and ask for your money back and try to jew us. This isn't communist fucking Russia, you cunts. Get used to paying for what you want.

There really is no unwritten rule that you should only order one soup/salad when you buy 'unlimited'. I experienced the same thing at Olive Garden, the server tries to rush you a check on your second bowl. I remember Matt Stonie receiving bad service at Olive Garden because he actually took advantage of their "unlimited" pasta bowls. I love when people put the "unlimited" marketing to the test because it's annoying when you pay for something but get looked down on when you actually expect what you pay for. Call me what you want but you're a liberal faglord if you think taking advantage of marketing that you paid to receive is "wrong".

This is what he had 3 bowls of. Just a mess of oil, butter, cheese pasta and meatballs.

fuck boomer customers.

Sure, you don't have to have just one, but why do you want to pig out in public?

This faggot went to a five buck buffet and is bitching about the service?

>gluteny

What if I have pic related?

Nigger lover eh?

This, they are the epitome of entitled and if you ever doubt that, I implore you to observe they way act as customers. No group of people are more stuck up and hard to please than these miserable old cunts.

wut
how
why
i don't even...

At a minimum thats over 1200 calories. Assuming a bowl is more than a cup, more like 1800-2000.

Don't worry user, I caught the pun

>three bowls of soup, two salads and six bread sticks
>light lunch

Hey stupid baby boomer, you fucked up the economy and now lots of younger people are stuck living in hell working at minimum wage jobs. You're lucky she didn't slap you with a menu.

>he's never been in a Fat People Hate thread on /fit/

fpbp

>Olive Garden
OP is a fat tub of shit. Remember to get another three thousand calorie nightcap from Chilis, you entitled, consumerist turd.

No. Millennials are between 32 and 22 years old. Gen-X goes through 1984.

I'm white and people treat me pretty okay

i'm not even good looking

Food in America is so cheap it's amazing

A large portion of this born is ≤ 21 and Gen Z

You were treated badly because you're a fatty.
Sorry about that.

dont cut yourself on that edge, reddit

>not eating 2000 calorie lunches

That's not the point, the point is 3 bowls of soup and 2 bowls of salad is not particularly outrageous when you are "promised" unlimited soup/salad. 6 breadsticks is pretty gross though.

Apparently you'll get really bad service after a certain point until you leave, like 0 thought put into the preparation&presentation and/or getting your pasta after 30+ minutes.

What do you expect, it's a cheap meal that doesn't tip well and requires a lot of attention to feed your fatass. kys

>unlimited soup/salad
I suppose, but I couldn't sit there and gorge

I agree fuck Millennial customer service but also fuck boomer customers.

I've worked in retail for 6 years and all of my co-workers (Millennials) fucking sucked.

>paying for food and service
>entitled
WEW sure is full of retards in this thread

This isn't about me. I hate Olive Garden, nasty as shit, but don't get pissy when .01% of your customer base actually wants more than 1-2 bowls of soup.

>I don't like this table,
>Where's my 40th tray of breadsticks
>fucking millennials
>this is cuz I'm white
Eat shit, porky.
>Olive Garden
you already do.

>Implying US customer service is ever good unless you go to a supreme high-end restaurant where even then they piss in your food.

>stop using the goods and services that you already paid for!!!

Are you saying itailans aren't white.

It's very hard for me to go out to eat anymore because the service AND food is always shit.

Anytime time I eat restaurant food I think to myself, "Why didn't I just cook something? It would taste better and be cheaper."
As I down a dried out steak or a burnt ass potatoe.

Are you saying Mexicans at Olive Garden are Italian?

OP is posting stale pasta. I've read this before.

Guaranteed 500 replies and a follow-up thread.

Old bait pasta

Since you're American it's a good excuse to not leave a tip. (Or dip a dick into such whore.)

youre only looked down on by the server because not only is it a lower bill, they assume they will get a shitty tip on a low bill

and if that happens, fuck that server, its their fucking job. i waited tables in college and made plenty of cash despite the lack of tips from certain clientel

>Going to Olive Garden
>Ever

Just microwave some buttered noodles and squirt some ketchup on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=6-FSQSUReOU

Stop fucking up waitstaff sections you autist

No, millennials 32 and over have been renamed "Gen Awesome", by (me). It's 2017 and millennials have ruined the meaning of everything trying to be right and smart all the time while totally wrong.
So whatever, I'm using those rules to change the age of millennials.
32-35 is Gen Awesome.

10/10
LEL
Oz with the bantz

>certain clientel

Niggers?

Nice thread

I hate when autists go and do this at restaurants.