ANTIFA CANNOT BE STOPPED

AntiFa is coming for you.

Is this the kind of shit you people find entertaining?

youtube.com/watch?v=2b8BNSLrhps

What the fuck is wrong with you all? I come home to visit my parents and my little brother is fucking watching this bullshit because some alt-right social network shoved it in his face! This is not MY America and this is not the America Hillary would have given us! Has Richard Spencer rotted all your minds to the point where you can only jack off to anime and spout hate?

I AM SO FUCKING PISSED RIGHT NOW! MY FAMILY IS NOT GOING TO BE LIKE YOU ASSHOLES!

We're done with your racism, your sexism, your xenophobia, and most of all, we're done with your fascism! We're training and we're going to beat you so badly you'll all be crippled!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwfTPqn5kc
sisypheannews.com/2017/04/24/7-ways-to-eliminate-antifa/
sisypheannews.com/2017/02/14/antifa-training-and-recruitment/
sisypheannews.com/2017/02/14/antifa-the-rebels-kings-wish-they-had/
sisypheannews.com/2017/02/04/antifa-tactics-and-how-to-counter-them/
sisypheannews.com/2017/02/03/the-rise-of-antifa-in-america-conquest-name-of-social-justice/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492797188479.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stopping what you declare to be Fascism by use of violence huh? There is a reason that Commies cause the second most amount of terrorist attacks

>sage

What we do is pre-emptive self-defense. We are simply defending ourselves from future attacks from you pieces of shit. We're learning Krav Maga, we're learning how to handle weapons, and we are preparing to deal with you people once-and-for-all! Enjoy your frog memes while they last!

You'll be betrayed by the niggers you're "saving" anyway. Go ahead.

This is your leader getting his reconstructed by one of our people. Enjoy, asshole.

>Couldn't even knock Spencer out with a sucker-punch, or even knock him to the ground

If you or your gay friends threaten my life in public I'm going to use my CCW pistol to defend my life OP.

Couldn't knock him out, but sure as hell made that "PURE ARYAN" cry!

You probably embarrass them no end.

that's one ugly motherfucker right there

This is a peaceful forum for open discussion. Please make sure to be polite and respect others' opinions.

Thanks!

Please please please attack me. Do it with weapons. Give me a reason to start dropping your asses with these 7N1 rounds. You guys are just now learning how to shoot. I was born innawoods and got my first rifle at five years old. This will be great.

COMMIE SCUM
ON THE RUN

sage

>Richard Spencer
>our leader

You people are real big and real tough when you're hiding behind fucking Blackwater or when you're carrying guns, but you people aren't shit when shit goes off! In two months we'll be more trained, more armed, and we'll - as always - be more intelligent than you!

Any trashcans around here better watch out.

What weapons? Guns kill people you know...

>when shit goes off! In two months we'll be more trained, more armed, and we'll - as always - be more intelligent than you!

k lol

Fuck off you bed wetting faggit.

I hope it doesn't end. I want a supply of commies to hang and beat on the streets for years to come.

K

Say when.

Why is every supposed antifa post so fucking long? You cunts are so fucking autistic it's as funny as it is maddening

>thinking the alt-right exists
>thinking Sup Forums has a leader

sage

>shilling your own videos on Sup Forums

>readjust pin and your face goes dark from lighting
>LOOK AT HIM CRY

lol k

Poor bate mate..

you shave wrong and sound gay.

Because we actually have something to say! "HURR DURR HURR EVERYTHING CAN BE SUMMED UP IN FIVE WORDS!"

ROFL, he ain't my leader.. And that wimpy shot barely did anything.. Good thing your hero ran away or his scrawny privileged arse would been flattened.

Any Antifa member who's shilling for Hillary is either a troll or so dangerously retarded that they unironically need to be gassed.

Canada, you should be with us! Your country isn't full of bigotry and hatred like ours is! Why do you even come here? How the fuck can you be on this site and supporting Trump when we're slapping your ass with a 20% tariff on wood?

If you kill your enemies, they win.

hearing phrases/memes that people say here in a youtube video is fucking cringe
sage

Go back to your fucking tumblr blogs faggot

This is now a Hitler thread. Post you Führers!

>Pre-Emptive self defense

How bout you fuckin kill yourself instead?

piss off with this trash bait
sage

He INVENTED the Alt-Right! How isn't Spencer your leader? That man who hit Spencer was privileged - he was white and he got the opportunity to hit one of your demi-gods! HAHAHAHA! How does it feel to know that we can hit you and the only way for you to fight back is to get FUCKING BLACKWATER TO PROTECT YOU? AHAHAHAHA!

This is b8. I know this is b8. However, you guys started training a bit late in the game. I'm 27, I've been shooting since before I could ride a bike. Lifting since I was 15, and running glass house drills since I was 19. You really, really don't want a shooting war with the right wing. We will be, as always, a better shot than you. Muscle memory doesn't develop over night. Neither do light infantry tactics. You guys really ought to stop labeling everything, and everyone, and take a close look at why we believe what we do. Its not what you think it is.

>N N Nazis beware
>Get charge, split and routed by free speech amd Trump supporters that were disarmed by the police
>While they were armed with bike locks, m80's,rocks, anti bear pepper spray and glass bottles with m80s into them

KeK

>Coming for you
Don't threaten me with a good time new friend

Can't wait for this epic battle. Who will win? Who will lose?

I r8 yur b8 antifag/8, m80.

Who says we are the alt right? That's another convenient label, when people are to afraid to actually understand something. I feel bad for you. When shit hits the fan and you are about to be cannibalised by your immigrant "friends" I can only hope that someone with a clue will be there to help you. Or just sit back and laugh because this is the future you chose.

>AntiFa actually fights
>The blacks don't body all of you come for "us"

We learn fast. You have to remember, we're much smarter than you. I don't care how much training you had before, as smart as we are, we'll be training and learning exponentially faster than you because our minds are open to new ideas. We're better, healthier, smarter, faster, and there's nothing you can't do that any suburban or rural idiot can't do.

I must break you

>Antifags are just now training with weapons
Cool. Your parents' tax dollars are being used to train me how to kill you from over 1000m away. They've paid for me to put thousands of rounds down range on nearly a dozen weapon systems. Good luck.

I'm afraid muscle memory doesn't work like that. Its not a process you can speed up with brainpower. As if that was your strong point to begin with.

fag/10 b8

I would actually like to see a thread full of only antifag shit since I can't find any funny shit to watch right now, reading antifa's genuine beliefs would make me laugh

>Spencer invented the alt right
>the alt right even exists in the first place
>Sup Forums has a leader
You need to stop spending so much time jerking off to Rachel Maddow and start educating yourself. There are perfectly valid arguments for regulating immigration that have nothing to do with muh nazis, not that anything you believe can survive even passing scrutiny without your straw man arguments.

Let the games begin. Cheers m8 don't forget to take one of these with you. See you at the big show.

You fags wouldn't know what to do in a real fight faggots

more like 14

FUCK YOU ALL! This thread got derailed! I'm seriously asking, why are you people so full of hate that you have to spread it to the next generation? JUST LET IT DIE WITH YOU! The next generation doesn't have to be full of hate! I've been drinking a bit, but goddamn...he's barely in high school and you want him going around SIEG HEILing people? You people want him to ruin his future over some meme shit that's going to die? I don't want to see him on the other side of a rally I'm attending...I don't want to have to fight my own fucking brother because you people are so full of HATE!

>we're much smarter than you
yah right

>any suburban or rural idiot
your trolling already wasn't subtle

Have fun with this little "war" going on.

THAT'S A FUCKING SEXUAL ASSAULT AND YOU PROUDLY DISPLAY IT HERE LIKE IT'S A SOURCE OF PRIDE?????!!!!!!! WAGHaljs;dfasd;fadjls;kfas;djf/

>unironically believing that the right isn't open to new ideas just because yours are stupid
You're literally just a bunch of retards without the critical thinking skills required to even consider questioning the bullshit you've been fed your entire life. You don't even understand what you're arguing for or against, beyond some half baked rhetoric. Go be stupid somewhere else.

Op, how mad are you that your tiny brains think physical violence is going to deter the internet from destroying you.

Bitch please, we have literally billions of rounds waiting for you.

No faggot
This is some shit b8
sage and b8 harder next time

> I come home to visit my parents and my little brother is fucking watching this bullshit

Nice shilling technique, user.
I'll give you a chance, subbed.

Have you ever argued with the Antifags on Kikebook? I had this faggot saying I would be lined up against a wall, hanged, all this bullshit. He even said my ideology would change the first time I got punched in the face. I was laughing my ass off because I was an amateur fighter in my late teens and early 20s and am currently in the military. I mocked the fuck out of this guy until he deleted all his comments. He was DYEL and a failed chef who decided to start law school in his mid 30s. Complete fucking loser.

Sage

Believing in factual reality isn't hatred you slimy little dipshit.

It's a cult, like a religious cult. Sargon nails it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwfTPqn5kc

They use teachers who are cult leaders to brainwash kids in school and then manipulate them.

These people are evil. Why does the state allow them to operate and prey on youth?

Dude youre not even trying at this point

they can easily be stopped, i write guides on how to do it on my website.

sisypheannews.com/2017/04/24/7-ways-to-eliminate-antifa/

here's some older articles i wrote before the battle of berkeley. I hope you guys find this stuff helpful.

sisypheannews.com/2017/02/14/antifa-training-and-recruitment/

sisypheannews.com/2017/02/14/antifa-the-rebels-kings-wish-they-had/

sisypheannews.com/2017/02/04/antifa-tactics-and-how-to-counter-them/

sisypheannews.com/2017/02/03/the-rise-of-antifa-in-america-conquest-name-of-social-justice/

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW ANTIFA ARE SILLY

We are not full hate normie we are a collection of people that have experienced the world a lot of us are veterans that have fought in Iraq or Afghanistan they only thing you guys fought was mean words on the internet and don't worry about your brother we will protect him while kicking your face in pussy

>trigger trips

WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR BLACK CHILDREN!!!!!!!

>Is this self promotion?

I feel that this could be click bait for someone's jewtube channel.

because you are whiny bitch

What "facts" are those, exactly? Like "Sean Spicer's Holocaust Center Alternative Facts"? I'll bet one of you assholes is writing a goddamned children's book with that title for your little neo-nazi inbred children!

Actually, yes entertaining and thanks for the link. After decades of direct and indirect progressive leftist extremism, what would you expect? The pendulum now swings hard right. Makes sense if you understand the law of consequences.
As to the perceived threat...remember the above sentence especially if you leave your liberal sanctuary cities. Be nice to the police - they will protect you from the harm you're asking for.

your leftist "hero" eats literal shit

This is probably some TYT producer looking for a story fucking faggot

you must be a troll

>We're training and we're going to beat you
What training are you getting and where? I hope Berkeley isn't your best. You fags get your ass kicked at every turn. How are you changing this?

and runs a way like a pussy

>leader
We don't have leaders. We practice anarchy and organize hierarchy during the battle itself. You have a lot to learn be a threat, kiddos.

lol nice troll 10/10. i went to an antifa show in germany, cool scene desu in the og statt vsa

>Krav Maga
israeli dirty fighting? you kick balls and gouge eyes like an animal

maybe not a real troll, just an offended faggot. holy shit. this is where we come to call people niggers on the internet. apparently foreign governments can use "weaponized autism" too

>How the fuck can you be on this site and supporting Trump when we're slapping your ass with a 20% tariff on wood?
Thinks tarriffs should not exist anywhere in the world. wew lad.

Lol didnt even knock him down or out and ran away like a puss. I'm shaking in fear at getting pelted with your marshmallow fists.

>Pre-Emptive self defense

This was Bush's logic when he ordered the Iraq invasion.

What makes you think you'll be successful this time around?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492797188479.webm