youtube.com/watch?v=HxvNZisaB8E
youtube.com/watch?v=tdQ6QP6jja8
youtube.com/watch?v=lHnoIK6juTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump

You're so fucking stupid

saged

who is this jizz wiz

lol i forgot about abby, does she still have a ridiculously difficult time reading off of a teleprompter?

Abby Martin. Mostly a lefty, but a normie lefty that hasn't gone full SJW from what I can tell. Could really be an ally if she got redpilled.

tl;dr a basic bitch left-center millennial

I didnt come here to feel.

couldn't tell ya, haven't paid attention to her for a couple years now. She was Joe Rogan's show and I thought it'd be entertaining to see what she had to say now that Trump is pres and all that

She is such a turbocunt gets me so fucking hard to hear her speak fast and authoritatively holy shit I haven't listened to the episode yet and I'm hard already shit

Who is this cum chum?

see

Everyone

Was a bit miffed after finding out she's a total lefty

>can't tell if bait or genuine

You do know she's a kike right?

A man can dream

Abby Martin, RT who basically called out Russia on air. She's pretty fucking awesome, even though most people here wouldn't think so. Works for Telesur now.
Here she is with Joe Rogan just dropped 5hrs ago

youtube.com/watch?v=0yp7a7f3VGw

DIDN'T YOU KNOW?!

He's a racist white supremacist!

Toby morse

She could be amazing if she was redpilled, but sadly she's drank the diversity and lefty koolaid

Do you think there's a chance we could raid and redpill her?

>Works for Telesur now.
hahahahaha holy shit

>AFTER finding out she's a total lefty
>implying I NOW KNOW

>murrican reading comprehension

I think all them boigahs have gone to your head mate

she whines about sam harris being a bigot reeeeeeee while being a putin shill on a propaganda network. attractive without principles. lame

Idk watch the link I posted

youtube.com/watch?v=0yp7a7f3VGw

called hitlary and bill clinton war criminals within the first five mins.

you mentioned lefty, not her being a kike. I can be okay with someone wishing a lefty was redpilled, but wishing a kike was redpilled? What's the point?

women can't be redpilled you fucking idiot.

>call out russia on rt
so you're a shariablue retard then? garbage

She's a lefty that doesn't like war and wants drugs legal and buys the BLM shit. She might call out our enemies but she's bought into the whole diversity and religion of peace garbage.

She might be able to be redpilled, but idk if she's worth the effort.

I don't doubt this actually happening. I give him 5 years max before he finally, publicly accepts the truth

still doesn't change the fact that I can still wish she was redpilled, you idiot.

Being a brit I don't run into jews often so my kike sense is a little off. Still, why would you say no to a redpilled jew? Not just "I'll read this -pre-written script" redpilled but a genuine "gas myself race war now" redpilled jew. Surely that would be great material to weaponise?

54:00

"it's terrifying!"

HAHAHAAHA! She's half an inch away from LITERALLY SHAKING!

I guess man, but a redpilled jew just seems like such a pipe dream I can't think of any true value to it

OP asked for people we wish were redpilled bro don't yank my crank like that

bitch is passionate. I don't agree with everything she says. The only person in media I find myself agreeing with 99.9% of the time is this guy

corbettreport.com/

where is he on a redpilled scale?

I agree a lot with styx, just wish he was on board with white-nationalism.

your evidence?

Libertarian centrist would be the best way for me to describe him. Watch one of his vids on youtube New world next week. 15 minutes long roughly, you'll know pretty quick if you like him or hate him.

alright, I'll check him out

Holy fuck Joe Rogan brought up Seth Rich.

F

youtube.com/watch?v=0yp7a7f3VGw&t=28m

not the first time.

BLM is fucked.

I fear the person they would want in office. I need to get out of Toronto ASAP before they do find a way to needle their people into the government.

abby has the perfect head for ruthless skullfucking

who is he?

notice how dilated her pupils are in spite of the direct lighting

>my kike sense is a little off
If they are in hollywood or media, assume jew until proven otherwise. You will eventually learn to identify them.

She's a Berkeley chick. She was actually much closer to redpilled when she was doing Breaking the Set for RT. Then she sold out and rage quit RT on the air. It's pretty much been downhill since then. She's still very bangable though.

so? cocain is fun

She quite when Russia "invaded" Crimea and when they tried to send her there she said "No because everything is going to be vetted and staged"

I have no idea what she's been up to since

bamboolzed by a burger
it's called a camera flash

Breaking the set was a decent show I guess.
Though lefty af still a decent show.
> Back then I had RT on my cable tv, it was ok, then they fired Abby and I said fk that.

She's one of the biggest critics of Israel dude... wtf are you talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=HxvNZisaB8E

and she has for a while now

youtube.com/watch?v=tdQ6QP6jja8

youtube.com/watch?v=lHnoIK6juTs

not talking about Abby

bump

her brother is. his segment on her show was the best thing they ever did.

larkin love

Bait taken.

I wanna hate fuck her.

Notice how Sup Forums is only posting attractive and intelligent people....

....its as if there were no intelligent or attractive right-wingers.....I wonder why......hmm..

bumps

Basically every female musican I like.

>redpilled means racist

Lmao

She is 100% more redpilled than you delusoinal children

Didn't Rand Paul try to get her press credentials taken away because she asked him why he endorse Mitt Romney?

I don't think it was him endorsing Romney, but yeah he tried fucking her over lol

I very rarely agree with an Aus, but you're statement is bang on. Cheers

*your... fuck I hate when I do that

Racism is impossible as white is the only human race.

The term is junk and needs to go

how new are you?
Sup Forums has been anti-israel since it's conception, the cucks have only started being anti isreal last year when it was shown what kind of evils they do to palestine

they hate israel for humanitarian reasons (which is good, kikes are evil), but that doesn't make them red pilled.

nu/pol/ are retards who dont realize the long histroy Russia has had with Israel and how much they hate it. Even in their soviet days.

this was in Pravada in 1972

what do you mean by RedPilled?
lost in your personal delusions?
you want company?

pro-white
anti-semite

the normal stuff

It means truth... Good, bad or ugly.

...and sure, welcome aboard.

different guy.
"anti semite" and "pro white" =/= red pilled.

it's like you've never even listened to a speech by Commander Rockwell...

right, but I meant in the context of OP pic