Gay males - STOP Missexualizing Me

I'm getting tired of being hit on by gay men. As a moderately attractive late 30s male I'm constantly being hit on. Why? Well, I live in a gay friendly city in the South. My friends and I live in Midtown, work in Midtown, and hang out there and other hip areas. MOST gay guys are cool when you say, "Sorry, not my thing" but there are a few who keep going and going and going. Women are finally free from the tyranny of unwanted, persistent male advances. It's time that trans women and cis-gendered males get some reprieve from the harassment.

#NoMeansNoMan

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5u6xn
discord.gg/HGkycgK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw no one hits on you

>be me at a hotel pool with my cousin after kicking back and cracking open a cold one with the boys
>huge gust of wind blows through
>blows chairs and people's shit all over the place
>blows this guys shirt in the water
>"FUCK"
>my drunk ass goes "its okay you look fine without it"

I didn't even mean it like that, but now my cousin deep down thinks I'm gay when I'm just a drunk.

Sounds like ATL

You sound like a woman.

>stop objectifying me you silly boys~

Have you tried sleeping with them?

>tfw when little latina girls hit on me but i hate spics

>gay friendly city

I found your problem. You see, the issue with gays is not that they are gay, it's that they are all insane sexual deviants. It's high time they were put in their place and told to fuck off.

You need to start incorporating some hostility into your interactions with these people or they will never stop clawing at your dick

Stop wearing faggit clothes and going to faggit clubs to drink faggit drinks with your faggit friends.

>tfw only other tops hit on you
I can't blame them though i do look trappy even though i'm actually very dominant. I guess bottoms like manlier men

Ok buddy relax. Most gay guys only a very effeminate looking men right? You probably look like a total twink if you get hit on. I'm bisexual and I will only hit on a male if he looks like he himself is gay. Men probably think you're gay, you know that right? And if other men think you're gay, you probably look like a twink

See? Now here's a man who understands how to deal with the gay community - avoid them like they are diseased... which they are

A lot of guys ask me if I'm gay but I'm definitely not twink looking (6'2" 225 lbs)
I can't figure out why, there's nothing feminine about me.

If someone hits on you it's like they were bitten by a snake.

You must suck the gay out of them or YOU will turn queer. Your only salvation is administering a platonic blow (or rim) job.

Dude just to let you know but if a woman hits on you she is either very drunk or a slut. I'm relatively attractive and I've been hit on by women many times before but every time is happens, its a slut. Also, they're very bad at hitting on men. It's very strange and awkward and they expect you to reciprocate by hitting on them.

Most women don't outright hit on men like men do to women, it just isn't natural. Women "hit" on men by showing body language. Is she getting closer to you, almost too close? Is she looking you in the eye? Is she blinking a lot. They signal and it's annoying as fuck because signals are hard to pick up.

you could be getting hit on and not even know it

if you dont wana suck dick then stop talking with a lisp faggot. its confusing to prison fags. here you are with your blond frosted hair talking about britney spears songs swinging you arm all over the place while you talk ... you know you want it now just stop playing hard to get before some one has to go back to prison

>122822504
>get hit on by faggots
>decide homo death camps are a good idea

Are we doing this shit or what

>A lot of guys ask me if I'm gay but I'm definitely not twink looking (6'2" 225 lbs)
Well thats odd. What does you face look like? If you have a baby face or a girlish face that may be why

i live in atlanta too and a lot of guys ask me if I'm gay. i have to decline them then they get angry at me and think I'm a homophobe. pretty ironic if you ask me. Also a chick i was seeing asked me if i was gay because i didnt have sex with her when she was drunk, on her period, and she said no. So essentially you can't win in this city. i sometimes think about killing myself

Maybe you should move

Twirling their hair while they listen to what you are saying is another pretty reliable signal. Also licking lips or tucking the bottom lip under top teeth. They do this kind of shit absent-mindedly when they get horny

>tfw 99.9% asexual straight guy
>romantic and sexual relationships make me miserable and depressed, I'm not sexually or romantically attracted to people, being single actually makes me happy and fulfilled.
when a gay guy asks me out, I just say "no thanks"
there's no reason to explain you're straight. Just say no.

please tell me what else you know. a lot of times girls will get close to me on dance floor but when i try to dance with them they don't want to or its only for a song or two then they leave for the bar.

can't man I have to finish my degree first and i don't want to go back and live with my parents in chicongo

no Joe, you need to show hostility

Why? Just say no. Especially if they're your friend.

This. The traditional taboos were in place for good reason.

80% of faggots fuck women from time to time, faggot. Die of AIDS.

>be me
>6'0"
>at end of college club practice
>everyone goofing around and laughing
>converstation leads to handsome 6'3" dude lifting me up in a princess carry
>stunned but have to act humiliated and laugh it off as a joke with everyone

that being said my heart fluttered a bit and i'm sure my face was completely red.
no homo though

>Twirling their hair while they listen to what you are saying is another pretty reliable signal
Yeah I've noticed this. They really do do it absent mindedly but if you ask them why they are doing it sometimes they'll be like, "oh you didn't notice, I was trying to let you know."

It's VERY fucking annoying. It's basically them saying "I wanted to fuck but I was scared to outright say it so I did a bunch of cryptic fucking gestures and you COULDN'T figure it out? What's wrong with you!"

>now my cousin deep down thinks I'm gay when I'm just a drunk.

Uhhmm-hmmm. Freud would have something different to say about that little slip-up.

Anyway, if you take it up the ass from your cousin, is it incest?

>degree
Son let me you some life advice..
STOP BEING A FAGGIT!!!!

First or third?

>80% of faggots fuck women from time to time, faggot. Die of AIDS.

I'm not romantically attracted to men at all. I feel absolutely zero emotional connection to men, where I feel emotional connection to women. I just love fucking twinks from time to time. I don't have sex with masculine men, it's not my thing, in fact I'm turned off by that. I fuck effeminate men. I have a fuck buddy whos a twink and he gives the best blowjob ever

I honestly advise any man to get with twinks. They are never emotionally stable, they love getting fucked hard and they wish they were a girl and give better head than women. Not even kidding

what the fuck are you talking about?

I keep seeing this posted, what is it?

>Fags always aggressive about that asian boy pussy
>Lebos/straight men hit on me when I grow out my hair
>Jailbaits always be tempting because I look 16

At least you're not an asian dude

Are they getting close to you indirectly, like are they they getting close to you only because there's a lack of space? That might mean they aren't interested in you.

But most importantly are they getting close to you while looking at you. Are you exchanging glances with each other and is she looking you in the eye? If so she definitely wants to dance. If she says she doesn't, thats fucked and I'm not sure why she was staring at you. If they leave you might be a bad dancer or too touchy. You can work on being a better dancer

Sounds good.

subliminal psyop

>being this deep in the closet

See OP? Gays are all fucked up sexual deviants. You need to be hostile or you get closet faggots like this clawing at your dick

so, u mean theyre submitting 2 u? thats a compliment that most women 2day wont acknowledge; just tell them 2 go fk themselves..... how much of a lunk-head/(((retard))) r u 2 not realize that a bitch is a bitch 4 u 2 fck 4 ur gain; like, u habe the benus right O.o?! ur logic is comfuseing.... i mustve been trolled
*squintseyes*

Don't kill yourself.
Atlanta's cool. Sicker of "trans" black dudes in dresses and crazy teeth holding up the line at Publix.

>Drunk as fuck gay guy walks over to people harassing everyone in bar.
>Jumps from table to table being loud drinking/stealing peoples drinks and prancing off to the next group
>dances over to my table as were the last people in the bar he hasn't yet harrassed.
>Lean in like I'm going to have a fun chat, end up telling him quietly and plainly to 'fuck off'.
>Girlfriend shitty at me for rest of the night because he was 'harmless and gay'
All I fucking wanted was to enjoy my friends and my G&T

I'm not in the closet at all, what the fuck? I literally just admitted I like having sex with men. Not everyone is romantically attracted to certain sexes.

If I have sex with a woman I am almost always thinking about a relationship and those type of things almost always end up with me talking to the woman and thinking about potential courtship. With men, totally different, strictly sex and the idea of a relationship with a man is just unfathomable to me. I can't explain why I feel this way, but I just like having sex with men, there's nothing romantic about it

For what exactly? Is this supposed to make me tolerant of pedos?

>mfw I am unnatractive so I will never have to deal with this
It is a double egged sword

>Sicker of "trans" black dudes in dresses and crazy teeth holding up the line at Publix.

Jesus, what's with that shit anyway?

There has to be thousands of MtF trans black guys there.

No, some pleiadian disinfo fag got let out of his quarantine.

Buckhead checking in.

Newfags cant triforce XXDDDDD

Lmao..wtf

Is this city (((MEMPHIS)))
BTW memphis isn't affilited with the jews as far as I Know

If faggots mistake you for being gay, then that's your own fault. You probably look like a fag.

>Multiple gays hit on me
>The only common denominator is me
>"The gays are at fault"

Why do fags like you find it so hard to be introspective?

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/5u6xn

What about the opposite? I'm very affectionate with other guys and could even imagine living with one for the rest of my life. However, I'm only attracted to pussy but I can't form any kind of emotional relationship with females.

Should I be looking for a pre op ftm on hormones?

no honestly, the 'triality is a meme that Christianity started: its called 'the father, the son, and the holy spirit'' ; but will ironically reject

Thing is what is gay and what isn't? Some say beer isn't gay but then again it's over manly anyone? Get my point?

Is that why he's posting crop circles in half the threads and a stupid bag in the other half?

No one knew this guy at my work was gay but the way he walked around and talked you could kind of tell.

He quits.

Then texts/Facebook messages almost every guy in the store even people he's never talked to and asks if he could pay us $1000 for blow jobs and shit.

Homos are legit fucked in the head.

Clearly you should play along, fuck their asses, and reveal your master ruse the next morning.

Thought the big problem in ATL was blacks, now it's fags too?

>tfw finnish girls hit on me but i wanna racemix with whites
>too lazy to actually ever leave this country

>i'm flattered, but straight. sorry, man!

Why would anyone apologize to a gay for being normal? Would you apologize to a schizo for being sane and not hearing voices?

You sure love to project, even for an autistic faggot you're doing a whole lot of it.
sage thread

worse user, transniggers from outer space

Basically this. Gays need to be fried on an electric fence.

>What about the opposite? I'm very affectionate with other guys and could even imagine living with one for the rest of my life. However, I'm only attracted to pussy but I can't form any kind of emotional relationship with females.

Literally total opposite of my situation kek. I wouldn't put hormones in your body. Just marry a bisexual man and find time to both have sex with women together on the side. That should satisfy you. Make sure your partner is ok with fucking women together or letting you fuck women on the side

The order of problems in Atlanta currently

Jews > traffic > niggers > fags

>tfw more gay guys have hit on me than women

>projecting

I asked him a question about his appearance. That's literally the opposite of projecting

I am mid 30's, white, fit, and ladyboys and faggots hit on me all the time here. They don't stop, even the ones I see a few times a week.

I have told the same retard at least 10 times that I am not interested, but he still tries. I am seriously considering beating the shit out of him.

What is it exactly that these fucking queers don't understand? Do they think by being persistent that they can 'wear me down'?

Obvious mental illness. What sucks is that I cant ''deal with them" without being labelled a bigot, even though they sexually harass me several times a week.

Their little flock of diseased homosexuals do nothing but reassure each other that their behavior is fine and acceptable, and any polite indications to the contrary are brushed off.

Sounds like you might look like a faggot user. Maybe it's time to stop browsing /fa/

Stop drinking you degenerate, alchohol is for cleaning wounds, stop using it as a placebo to stick your dick inside whatever female trash goes to clubs.

Why isn't his faggot face broken yet?

If you're at work you should report them to HR. Otherwise what's wrong with a few faggots calling you a bigot?

What if my female coworker asked me out for coffee? Is she a slut? I already said yes, but I want to find out what I'm getting myself into.

Can confirm I also live in Atlanta
It's extremely common to see six foot five Tyrone in a dress it's getting fucking ridiculous

I was in the same situation. HR can't do anything about that.

*shrugs*
doesnt 'he'; act in mysterious ways?

not that, that would deviate from his teaching of unconditional love, and gratitude

I have the opposite problem.
Went to prison and no one even wanted to rape me.
Feels bad

I don't hire faggots, and I certainly wouldn't hire a fucking Ladyboy. There is no such thing as HR in anything but foreign corporation companies here, besides.

These are just the homosexuals that orbit around the expat population here in Phil, because some dirty old white fags like flip dick.

Because his pack of queers would probably stab, rob me, then stab me again. Criminality and homosexuality go hand in hand in this shithole.

I might just hire a few guys to come here and beat the shit out of him instead. Usually fags move away if they get beaten.

Everybody is a fag and im a fag and all men want the D, son. Shit thread son

OFFICIAL POLGB discord!
discord.gg/HGkycgK

>What if my female coworker asked me out for coffee? Is she a slut? I already said yes, but I want to find out what I'm getting myself into.

Kek no not at all. Asking you out for coffee is not slutty. She might just see you as a friend for right now but could be interested in dating. It's a date just enjoy it. If she asked you to fuck her, she's a slut, asking you out for coffee is a very normal thing to do.

Truvada.

You faggots are the reason AIDS is spreading to women (I.e. those cases where married women are infected by their closeted faggot husbands).

Keep your degenerate shit to yourselves so HIV/AIDS can do its job and remove you errors from society.

How would you know it's a ladyboy?

I would never marry a woman without letting her know I'm bisexual. And I don't have sex with disgusting men

Freud's theories have been discounted for decades, user. They provided an important base to start from but they're worthless nowadays.

>apparently women are always saying I'm cute behind my back
>have literally 0 game because I weighed 350lbs and decimated confidence for the longest time

how do you approach women?

You stop putting that pussy on a pedestal.

Lacking this much self awareness

Jesus Christ man, can you not just move to a city with less than 70% niggers? Has it really gotten that bad?

Approach them as you would a guy, then throw in some flirting. Don't be a cunt, make jokes (both at her and your expense), make conversation, then tell her she's beautiful and you'd like to see her again/grab a drink/go do something. Basically don't be a pussy autistic and be confident to get what you want.

Don't resort to that cringe-worthy "what's your Star sign", "what's your favourite colour" shit