When have you been punished for showing your power-level at work?

Work for typical cucked large 'diverse' business. Interviewing new candidates for a new sales role.
Plenty of good candidates (white/asian), start asking candidates what sets them apart from others.

Nigger comes in 15 minutes late, shirt unironed and stinks of BO.
Already know I don't want to hire him, have to go through with interview anyway
>We have seen alot of really strong candidates today, what sets you apart?

>Well, you don't see too many black fella's in your business meetings do ya?
Taken aback, I ask what does his race have to do with anything and that I want the person with the strongest sales abilities. (We both know this is bullshit)
Immediately - he gets on the defensive, saying that it wouldn't matter if he isn't the best candidate because we need to hire more Africans.
I then thank him for his time and say he would not be the right fit. Leaving in a huff he mutters some typical Fuck whitey nonsense.

Get call from HR next day saying he filed a complaint and I am having to attend workplace sensitivity training.

Other urls found in this thread:

vandenberg.af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/1160192/minuteman-iii-scheduled-to-launch/
youtube.com/watch?v=TWzezWq7FkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vandenberg.af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/1160192/minuteman-iii-scheduled-to-launch/

Yes. I said a bunch of redpilled shit to new coworkers(male) and the female coworkers found out. It was at a movie theater.

Have a hug and a bump friend.

>It wouldn't matter if he isn't the best candidate because we need to hire more Africans.

I don't think you could sum up a liberal thought process any better than that.

Never lol. I work in a factory. I throw up the ol' Roman salute as a "joke" all the time to this guy with a Hitler haircut. With all the vulgarity going on I look like a saint. Plus us white people make fun of the Mexicans constantly.

You need to be more subtle, lol.

Sorry about the sensitivity training. That garbage goes on your record. You just can't make guys like him mad. If he would spend more time on his personal grooming and interview skills than he does on learning how to screw somebody over, he might have gotten the job.

Factory and warehouse work are so redpilled. What it takes out of you physically is more than made up for in the bants and work environment.

Fucking niggers.

Sorry for the HR thing man. Fat divorced ladies and jews, the lot of 'em. HR is for losers.

Bending over for them is not the answer. You give an inch and they demand a mile. Appeasement doesn't work on Leftists

>tfw SSGSS power-level at work
>customers and workers are on the Trump Train
I haven't been punished, user. Your job just sucks.

Upvoted

Our HR department has about 12 people nationally. All young liberal or older women.

Any debate about hiring people on their merit rather than race is pointless to have.

Never. I openly discuss international jewry and degeneracy with coworkers, many of whom agree with me / on the same level.

Forgot to mention I'm an electrician and work with almost exclusively white males. 1500/wk for having actual free speech and not worrying about goy thought police is a pretty good feel.

Do what everybody else does with easily rejected minorities, ask them about their experience, give them an on site test of aptitude and see how they do, ask them what they would do in a hypothetical situation, ask them their preferred management/team/department style structure.

There are hundreds of benign, typical responses you could blow out of proportion to make a case that a particular candidate wouldn't be a good fit. For example "oh he he said he prefers to work in groups on projects a lot, but for this role we really need somebody who can work well alone with little oversight, this person isn't the right fit."

All you have to do is convince the hiring manager not to hire them, they inform HR it's a pass, and HR breaks the news in a way that won't get your company sued.

Don't you know how this works?

Get me a job.
I need a new full time job and I'm not a weirdo.

>leant phone to carmel colored co-worker that constantly mumbles raps to himself.
>he looked at my history and told all my coworkers about Sup Forums.
>kid I worked with whom was pretty cool and would probably be my friend just starts memeblasting about big black cock 24/7
>leave and never go back.

I call people wetbacks and faggots but come on, you can't be serious. If they think you're for real normies get offended, why you still can't say nigger or jew at any job.
Maybe I just need to step up my game.

Electricianbro here too, everyone I work with loves to hate on mexicans but definitely no jew talk.

Though we're union idk

Where do you live?

I never make it to my powerlevel. I'm punished because I'm a hard white worker and that's all.

>be me
>sitting in office, four of us
>mexican and poo in the loo leave
>just me and other white guy
>"I saw you reading Hayek."
>he turns to me with that thousand yard stare of "oh shit."
>then I say "fuck the government"
>he smiles
>pajeet and josé come back
>continue on with day

I'm not stupid enough to get punished because I don't autistically screech out my beliefs.

Tweed Region.
Near NSW/QLD line on the coast.

But Leftists are emotional and stupid.

Maybe I have an advantage as a woman. I can play dumb and giggle and get away with SO MUCH. I would have laughed like he had made the funniest joke I had ever heard, and then said, "No, but seriously. Qualifications? Tell me about yourself!" And then proceed to give him the floor so that he could provide ample rope to hang himself with. I have to do this sort of thing a lot. I wouldn't care if he feel all swole in the feels when he left. I just know I got rid of him and won't have to worry about him again.

t-t-t-t-tthen i said f-f-f-f-f-uck thegovernment xDDDDDDDDDD

jesus you're a faggot

R A R E
A
R
E

th-thanks

I made a joke about asians being short, could have been fired but the guy didnt complain on me.

Should have told him he smells like Barack Obama and then asked if his country had running water.

Never got punished for showing my power level, I'm a chef at a restaurant, everyone I have in the kitchen is red pilled

Post feet.

welcome to 4nhac

R E D D I T
E
D
D
I
T

>They must not have flags there huh?

>be active duty
>exercising with unit
>me and another guy are running around the track
>we just finished soldier carry drills to practice carrying wounded soldiers out of fire
>teamed up with a new guy who is chill as fuck, very cool
>he is mexican
>he falls behind on the run
>i say to run like the border patrol is behind us
>he stops and says that shit is offensive
>i tell him to suck it the fuck up and keep moving and dont be a fucking pansy faggot
>he submits and then calls me a cracker in jest
>we are friends now

Why the fuck is it so bad to have harmless banter. I would take a bullet for this dude and vice versa. Civilians are fucking faggots with this feelings shit god dammit.

N E W F A G
E
W
F
A
G

edgy

This is true only in white-majority factories.

Do not go you fucking pussy

At least you didn't have to hire him.

Hiring him would be bending over. The diplomatic thing for OP to have done when the candidate brought up his race was to move on to a few other questions, complete the interview politely ("we'll get back to you"), and quietly put his resume in the "reject" pile.

I agree with OP's sentiment but his livelihood is worth a few false pleasantries.

Come back OP.

Well

If he doesn't go, I'm sure he will be fired because "racist" and good luck accounting for that gap in employment when you leave them off your resumé. He's at damage control at this point. (Sorry, OP.)

shitbirds like you don't have a "power level"

Youth unemployment rate at 14% in my state, (official figures, real number is much higher)
Work in niche tech industry where everybody knows each other.
Have decent management job that pays ok.
This bullshit runs our society now - it's this or become a neet.

AND THEN????
u got me on the edge of my seat user.

>not hiding your powerlevel
That's like internet 101, user

Damn fuck those guys you hung out with

You took the bait.

Attatching images is hard. I'll try again. Did it work this time?

Sorry mate, nowhere near you

>Fuck the government, right g-guise?
I think you're the edgy one, no?

Never. Engineering firm. Know your shit or fuck off.

Correct.

Here, we typically screen everyone online before we even call for interviews.

If they come back black, into the trash they go.

Not worth hiring even one for the sake of MUH RAYCISM IS WHY I LOST MUH JOB, NOT BECAUSE OF THEFT, CHRONIC LATENESS AND SLOTH CUZ MUH BLACK POWER IS GOOD shit.

Anyone who hires nigs is deserving of whatever trouble they get.

its okay it. will all be okay friend

All good.
Got to try everything you know.

apply for smerf electrical
tell them youre a nazi and theyll take you

I would too if I live in Brisbane.
As it is, it's a two hour commute in the morning traffic and possibly more home if I worked there.

That, plus I'm not a sparkie.

>tfw ywn work for a company that made shitposting part of its marketing strategy

Feels very bad man.

You deserve to lose your job. You're an idiot, ideally sure you're in the right but if you can't play the game properly as it currently is, you're more of a detriment to the business than even hiring an unqualified candidate.

R A R E

I don't see anything they could nail you for here if this is how it went down. They way he acted is justification enough to not hire.

Unfortunately his approach contributed to the victimhood narrative.

Probably a slide thread, but I do think a lot of valid discussion is going on here.

Elaborate

>Nigger comes in
>Australia

Bullshit

>this 5 year old meme became reality

>Why the fuck is it so bad to have harmless banter.
It's not, but leftists and niggers see it as an opportunity to get gibs. See all those videos of black people beating the shit out of white people who use the word nigger? It's not because the word offended them, it's because they know it's an excuse to assault whites (something they are constantly itching to do).

In a corporate setting, they can demand more money for less work if they are "offended" by something. Just a different form of gibs.

Your taco-nigger friend actually did a calculation in his mind, and decided that in your industry he probably won't get shit for bitching. If he worked for a diversity corporation, things would have been much different.

>When have you been punished for showing your power-level at work?
Never showed it. Tried to redpill a friend back in highschool, 6 years ago. A jew overheard it, we fought. Never completely showed my power level since. I give hints, but at most people think I'm just a bit more conservative than normal.

youtube.com/watch?v=TWzezWq7FkA

Are there seriously black people in Australia now?

yes

I've heard about Moomba, but that was one incident, but seeing one on the street is rare?

if you go out shopping you can see one every 5 minutes or so

>Get a job working for a huge Christian charity
>Very eager to get started because I love their message and goals
>By far the youngest person in the regional office, no big deal
>Everyone keeps making nasty comments about Trump, Brexit, etc.
>No big deal, I don't give a shit, it's supposed to be a professional environment so I'm going to act like an adult (unlike them) and ignore it
>A few weeks go by
>Go out to lunch with a couple of women from the office on Thursday last week
>They confront me over why I seem "resistant" to their anti-conservative shit
>Tell them that I don't want to laugh because it's unprofessional (because I don't want to get fired)
>Monday I get told that I don't need to come in
>Tuesday I get told that I don't need to come in
>I'm "not needed" for the rest of the week
>I'm almost certainly about to get fired

j u s t

friend you need to play the game by their rules. never mention race, but do and say everything else that will defame and destory him

What the fuck? In what city?

what are rights

You can totally spin this. Argue that u have never considered Africans as anything other than equal. To suggest you should have given him a special pass is racist because it assumes Africans are automatically inferior and need mollycoddling. You find the idea of this demeaning and offensive to African people. HR shouldn't support his inferiority complex, they are reinforcing racism to do this. Don't let them bring in other comments made outside this interview scenario because it is irrelevant to the decision making process you followed that day when u decided legitimately he wasn't suitable

>Highschool
>A jew overheard it
>Brazil

you must be a rich brazilian. Jews here do not mix up with poor/middle class schools.

THEREFORE you are probably white (for our standards)... you can say whatever you want and walk away.
(I'm white for our standards too. and I already got away with a lot)

sydney

north coast nsw here

see 0 blacks, we had a sudo family but they left when they realized it wasn't the hood

Is reading Jewish Austrian scholars edgy to you?

What about in Tasmania?

There's no way I can prove it though. They'll just make me redundant.

Here we have ridiculous "casual" contracts. If user signed one of those, they don't ever have to call him back.

Tell your boss that you refuse to be talked down to, that you think it's disrespectful to assume that you were at fault when someone else's feelings get hurt when they weren't the right candidate. Your boss trusted you to do that job and you carried out your duties. If he doesn't like the way you handle things, you can leave. If you are important to the company, you can do this. If you aren't then you need to stfu and fall in line because you're approaching a point where you're over stepping your boundaries.

Also
>>sales

Fuck off with that shit, niggers are great at sales. Your nigs arent as good as my nigs I guess

I'm sorry user.

I'll take things that didn't happen for 500 alex

It is/was a real office job, not some volunteer thing. And there's no point in me contacting HR since the HR woman was one of the two who pushed me out.

This is all well and true, but it is assuming that management thinks logically.

Liberal CEOs (hired by diversity, not those who found the company) would fire someone who literally shits gold if they were an open Trump supporter.

Perth Western Australia? It is actually worse by the way.

Your contract says that at any point in time they can call you up and say you are not needed?
It doesn't say anything about giving you a month's notice before termination/redundancy?

Doesn't sound like a real job. Sounds like a casual contract.

>you must be a rich brazilian. Jews here do not mix up with poor/middle class schools.
Right (there are some poor jews, though, or some that like to mix with poor people because it's so cool)
>therefore you're probably white (for our standards)
Right, but by any standard. I'm blond and blue eyed.
>you can say whatever you want and walk away
Absolutely not. I can get away with more shit with the police/law, but not with regular people when I say red pilled shit. At any rate, I'm a med student, I gotta be careful with what I say. There's WAY too many jews in the field. Also, I generally mingle with the "alternative" crowd, and they're a bunch of degenerate SJWs who couldn't deal with differing opinions.

Ahhh gotcha, you might look for another job in that case. I sure as shit did when I got put under a woman