Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17237
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwangmyŏngsŏng-4
veteranstoday.com/2017/04/25/secrecy-and-cover-up-for-trump-war-plans/
space.skyrocket.de/doc_sdat/kwangmyongsong-4.htm
n2yo.com/satellite/?s=41332
hoverviews.com/
hoverviews.com/htm/credits.htm
ainonline.com/aviation-news/aviation-international-news/2007-12-10/helo-pilot-brings-flying-experience-movie-making
youtube.com/watch?v=kfUpuqH1zK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pls elaborate

North Korean satellite board

it cometh

this is a /sipboi/ approved thread

K. Keep me posted.

BOOOM

Why was Bill Richardson, the ex governor of New Mexico and the department of energy (nukes), sent to NK as a negotiator when Hillary was secretary of state? He went on unofficial business with Google's Eric Schmidt. Why?

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17237

I still don't know what that means.

Is this board now a best korea board about satellites?

Idk why I found that so funny

No bright flash tonight boys.

It's climbing really fast. Why?

DO IT MOTHERFUCKER
PULL THE TRIGGER FAGGOT

For all the practical effects inside this thread, yes.

Physics

Democratic People's Republic of Korea satellite board

It's coming.

see Time to start digging folks

Whats up Houstonbro? Are you nawfside?

>fmr CIA Chief

WHICH ONE

NO MORE ANONYMOUS OFFICIALS GOD DAMMIT

Nork used to be a word for boobs

Fuck seriously shoot that down. Aegis can do it.

Shutdown when?

(((Woolsey)))

pls no

Don't be afraid of death.

Why does Sup Forums always fall for the most retarded, fake news on the internet?

is it just because it's fun to LARP or do you actually believe people like Sorcha Faal

>>fmr CIA Chief
lol no, I'm just a devoted kek follower

In theory could you direct nuclear blasts to vaporize holes in that situation?

it has passed washington. go to bed.

PRAISE

TFW live 2 miles from Pentagon

Let me guess Colin Powell told you about these satellites?

do you know what an ellipse is and how it differs from a circle?

if you wanted to blast the planet with EMP's, maybe

How fast does it move? And is it on a random trajectory or being guided there?

You realize that satellites take about 90 mins to orbit the earth.

Fuck you and fuck off

> Fat autistic stemfag
> Buy 80 cans of Monster on Amazon
> Drink 1 in the am
> Then 2 a day
> Then 4 a day
> Develop teeth grinding habit
> Jaw damage causes me to lose hearing in my left ear

Satanic sips will fuck you up, eh?

NORK KMS-4 is will soon be over the heart of CONUS.

What? Its over mexico for me.

There is apparently a 75% chance of a massive solar flare or some shit as the hole in the sun faces the earth or some shit. Supposed to happen between the 24th and 27th or something.

Are they seriously going to blame a naturally occurring EMP on a, well everyone already knows what I'm about to say.

Oh nvm, this post explained that. Thanks

ugh, they would dl that wouldn't they...

When will retards like you realize that certain people that lurk Sup Forums browse certain threads, and in those certain threads they post certain things for whatever reason. So when you refer to Sup Forums as a single entity you are showing your inability to actually think because you are basically referring to yourself since you post here.

Right overhead oh fugg :DDDD

THAAD deployed the end is near, war starts tomorrow latest day after

We should've shot the fucker down before it ever got in space, thanks obama. Even if they don't have ICBM's for it they can still use it to spy on us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwangmyŏngsŏng-4

I reckon that's exactly what's going on and Kimmy is 100% in on it and absolutely MK Ultra.

Up until just weeks ago - for months - there was LITERALLY a million people in Soule protesting the government every Saturday night. 1,000,000 people! Protesting! They were protesting the revilations that the South Korean Government was being run by a LITERAL Satanic black sun worshiping cult.

The MSN never showed that! IT WAS FUCKING HUGE and since a lot of out ancestors died fighting for that country I think we have a right to know.

Now - YOUR CHILDREN HAVE TO GO TO WAR and fight for the benefit of a government that literally had 1,000,000 of it's people protesting it every weekend for about 4 months because it is being run by 7 satanic goddesses.

Also that village in Syria, Khan Shaykhan. Was a literal al-Qaida village. Remember al-Qaida? You can't defend pushing sympathy for those people and even going so far as to justify air support of 59 missiles for these people. It's al fucking quida!

Thoughts?

veteranstoday.com/2017/04/25/secrecy-and-cover-up-for-trump-war-plans/

>people are afraid of this:
space.skyrocket.de/doc_sdat/kwangmyongsong-4.htm
>~200 kg
>2 Cameras
>solar panels

n2yo.com/satellite/?s=41332
>Details on the Kwangmyongsong-4 satellite are not available, though it can be assumed that its design is similar to KMS-3-2 which carried an Earth observation camera and a 470MHz UHF radio payload to transmit patriotic songs. KMS-3-2 was reported to be three-axis stabilized and its cameras were to be used to collect still imagery as well as videos, to be downlinked via X-Band. The satellite is expected to operate for at least four years and fulfill an Earth Observation task

satellites don't travel in perfectly circular orbits.

>>Details on the Kwangmyongsong-4 satellite are not available
Hmmmmmmmmm really makes you think!

Does it even work? It's probably just tumbling aimlessly.

Guys I can see it right now

>nukes go off before they leave the satallite

Is it finally happening?

location?=

>missing this /x/ meme

>not this

gave that up pretty quickly

You have a very nice finger box.

Sundown tomorrow is the first day of Iyyar, the 8th month on the Jewish calendar of 5777.

guess who's doing fly overs for the 'drill' in NYC/New Jersey tomorrow?

The same guy who did a fly over NYC with that band, just days before 9/11

HOVER-VIEWS UNLIMITED INC is the owner.

hoverviews.com/

He has filmed tons of various videos. hoverviews.com/htm/credits.htm

He just happened to be on a scouting expedition in NYC during the events of 9/11.

ainonline.com/aviation-news/aviation-international-news/2007-12-10/helo-pilot-brings-flying-experience-movie-making (Very bottom)

"Within the entertainment industry, Cerullo is considered an ambassador of the airways. "Al knows exactly how to navigate in and around Manhattan and clear through red tape," says Francis Lawrence, a music, video and film director who has worked with Cerullo on television shows including last year's "Kings" on NBC and the 2007 movie "I Am Legend.""

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Bill Richardson sticks his mouthy ass into everything going on in Asia just because he holds some kind of a Professorship on asian studies. The guy was on NPR and PBS News Hour this evening spouting his usual dribble. He's almost as annoying as Al Gore.

Cloudy and low ceiling 1000ft asl with a receding low pressure light rain system all day tomorrow in NYC. Not the best weather to be flying drones in.

IT SURE AS HELL ACTIVATED THE HELL OUT OF MY ALMONDS

true, just thought it was a bit more of a coincidence that a super well known pilot, who was present, and took all of that memorable 9/11 helicopter footage was going to be present during a huge military simulation.

9/11 also had a simulation in the area on that day. A lot of people said that was why it took so long for NORAD to respond, they had no idea what was real and what was a simulation.

And this fucker just so happens to be present for this one to. i don't fucking think so

where is it now OP

Over california.

High altitude denotations happened a lot in the 50s and 60s. Didn't knock all the radios. If you are really concerned, you can always do it on the southern pacific (no population centers for miles.)

>The EMP observed at the Apia Observatory at Samoa was four times more powerful than any created by solar storms, while in July 1962 the Starfish Prime test damaged electronics in Honolulu and New Zealand (approximately 1,300 kilometers away), fused 300 street lights on Oahu (Hawaii), set off about 100 burglar alarms, and caused the failure of a microwave repeating station on Kauai, which cut off the sturdy telephone system from the other Hawaiian islands.

>The worst effects of a Soviet high-altitude test occurred on 22 October 1962, in the Soviet Project K nuclear tests (ABM System A proof tests) when a 300 kt missile-warhead detonated near Dzhezkazgan at 290-km altitude. The EMP fused 570 km of overhead telephone line with a measured current of 2,500 A, started a fire that burned down the Karaganda power plant, and shut down 1,000-km of shallow-buried power cables between Aqmola and Almaty.

ayyyy it's fucking nothing

nothign happened

we all have to deal with living in the same boring world for at least another day

>he thinks satellites are real

kek

Go to bed autistic soldiers. >If you let the fear into your heart the normies win. >If you're asleep you won't feel a thing.

Boi he bout to do it

we're waiting

Japan?

Are those any good? I've seen my grandma drinking them, but zero calorie shit always taste like ass

youtube.com/watch?v=kfUpuqH1zK

What have I missed?

Order your SOYLENT now!

Do it Kim, take out all of Europe

It means if you don't have 6+ months worth of food and ammunition hidden away in a nondescript, secure location, you'll probably be part of the 200 million who starve when the lights go out.

Jesus that game hasn't aged well

Tonight I had a dream that the 3rd WW would start over a border incident.

Why don't we just shoot it down? It's obviously in our space space

Is this like Twisted Metal III or some shit?

Space doesnt belong to anyone above a few thousand meters.

not officially, anyway

hahaha no one flies over Antarctica

Is that World in Conflict?

Use ground based lasers to fuck it's cameras & solar panels.