WE WUZ KANGS N SHIET Edition

There was a mural made of Michelle Obama in Chicago recently of her in an Ancient Egyptian head thingy. Why the fuck do black people think the were rulers in Egypt. First of all, they fucking weren't. Most ancient Pharoahs were from Greece or Macedonia (Cleopatra is an example, granted, she was the last of the bunch) or the ethnic group that resided before Arabs invaded later on.

Anyways, post your dumbest lies here that are meant to make black people feel good even though they didn't do shit historically unlike civilizations along the Silk Road.

Sauce : salon.com/2017/04/24/chicago-muralist-claims-black-womans-stunning-michelle-obama-image-as-his-own/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4qx0BTEHzWM
youtube.com/watch?v=3GKsobQzCs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I swear to fucking god Sup Forums has fucked my mind.

Any time i see a black Egyptian anything, i think back to Sup Forums Sup Forums "we wuz kangz" and all the memes. Dont think it'll ever go away.

Yeah, I know what you mean. When I was at a museum of history and there were Ancient Egyptian things, the only thing I could think of was WE WUZ KANGS N SHIET. However, don't blame Sup Forums, blame Occupy Democrat tier Kangs facebook pages.

Will she run in 2020?

WAZ

How long until niggers piss off every other race in the world and get genocided?

WE

>Magazine worships mural
>Muralist is half white
>Gets smeared for cultural appropriation

Sounds about right

That's just how it goes. I spent five minutes stifling laughter when I heard the phrase "my wife's son" used in court.

Couldnt say it better anonpai

>Used in court

my god

>Most ancient Pharoahs were from Greece or Macedonia
The we wuz kangs negroes are stupid but you dont know what your shit either. The majority of "Ancient Egyptian Pharoahs" were native to the region; Egyptian or berber-like in the case of Ramses. The people of today's Upper/South Egyptian show are probably the best representatives of Ancient Egypt;. By the time of the Ptolemaic Dynasty (Macedonian/Greek rule), "Ancient Egypt" was fading away.

You're right OP! Michelle Obama definitely doesn't look like an Egyptian Qu...

There were also Semitic pharoahs too, the Hyksos being the best example of that.

Go home ShareBlue, you're drunk.

It's called an aged Mahogany wooden statue retard.

That's like saying "This dude right here was literally white because of marble used right here"

we wuz kings n shiet mane

>Why the fuck do black people think

They don't.

Bets are no. Will she try?

Depends on how Obamas plsns go in Washington

He aint staying in town for his kids

Hahaha holy fucking shit. Not even Sup Forums could meme this hard. What the fuck is happening. I didnt want to think Sup Forums was right.

1). Thats decoration; not an afro. pic-related

2). Her mummy shows wavy hair texture; not afro-textured.

>Implying Marcus Aurelius wasn't white

At worst he was part Phoenician.

michelle of the school lunches wuz kang?

i reckon only american dindus do this thing... because theyre so self conscious and insecure about their identity and their place in that country

Any time I meet a Jewish person pic related comes immediately to mind. And I'm part Jewish for fuck's sake, what have you goyim done to me?

Using the same logic being white automatically makes you King Arthur that's how stupid this crap sounds

People bitch about cultural appropriation, like how many whites have adopted so called urban culture. Then they turn around and lay claim to an entire nation's heritage. I wonder if it pisses off actual Egyptians.

if you enjoy such hilarious topics as "WE WUZ KINGS" you might also enjoy...

>>the collective works of Elijah Mohammed, a leading member of the Nation of Islam, the black american Scientology/Muslim hybrid scifi adventures.

Yakub is said to have been born in Mecca at a time when 30% of original black people were "dissatisfied".[3] He was a member of the Meccan branch of the Tribe of Shabazz. Yakub acquired the nickname "big head", because of his unusually large head and his arrogance. At the age of six, he discovered the law of attraction and repulsion by playing with magnets made of steel.[4] This insight led to a plan to create new people. He "saw an unlike human being, made to attract others, who could, with the knowledge of tricks and lies, rule the original black man."[4] By the age of 18, he had exhausted all knowledge in the universities of Mecca. He then discovered that the "original black man" contained both a "black germ" and a "brown germ". With 59,999 followers, he went to an "isle in the Aegean Sea called Pelan", which Muhammad identifies with Patmos. Once there, he established a despotic regime and set about breeding out the black traits, killed all darker babies, and created a brown race after 200 years. Yakub died at the age of 152, but his followers carried on his work. After 600 years of this deliberate eugenics, the white race was created.[5] The brutal conditions of their creation determined the evil nature of the new race: "by lying to the black mother of the baby, this lie was born into the very nature of the white baby; and, murder for the black people was also born in them — or made by nature a liar and murderer"

niggas believe in the coolest shit.

Yep, when youre older and enslaved by the shitskins you will be saying "Yes Sir, Kang" as Sir LaMarcus cracks his whip on to your back.

That's a headress you dip.

Hey Lauren

The fuck kind of Egyptian Queen would be caught dead looking so fucking gaudy?

Whatever. Fine, they used slave labor to build the pyramids. Fucking slavers.

Put yourself in their shoes. They know they were used as farm equipment for a couple hundred years and in 2017 are back to where they were in 1971. Their self defeating psychology is something to learn from. Masters would love to instill such masochist behavior in whites....

I thought this was how the Jews were created.

hopefully.

leftards severely underestimate how much America hates niggers and other invading species, especially after the past 8 years.

Blacks were mainly kings of upper Egypt (lower Aden).
Their sons, the mixed men of the world were more or less given lower Egypt (upper Aden).
Hence the reason why the north is mainly ruled by the son of Men.

Africans are an Original specie as are Russo Europeans and Chinese.

No such thing as Britsh/Irish race...the Irish are Scandinavian Indu-Arabs ...
Where Brits are many things.

Where you live and where your born determines what type of specie you'll become...a natural progression of evolution.

Btw canadians are pushing for their extermination...you need to stop this degeneracy.

NEVER, and I mean NEVER, link salon directly.

ALWAYS use archive for salon posting.

Dey wuz dickwashers and ssshhheeeiiittt....

is this also aged mahogany?

>Yakub breeds out the black traits
>creates a smarter race

And Michelle Obama........is a man! That be "Michael" Obama

youtube.com/watch?v=4qx0BTEHzWM

The eye shape..the nose..the mouth.. the one on the left looks like Huma abedin

>aged paint
>aesthetics
>no white paint back then

You know what Black Madonna is?

Egypt lasted dozens of dynasties across thousands of years. I'm sure somewhere in all that time there was one black conqueror whose son ran the country into the ground until he was toppled by real Egyptians.

wtf

Why have no Chicago anons replaced Queen Nigger with pepe yet?

WE

Ok Ill admit it, this is pretty fucking weird

How do you explain the kids though?

We are breaking the conditioning

Gifted to the obamas from comet

Literally who?

obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=3GKsobQzCs0

What is their obsession with Egypt?
There's other countries in northern Africa
There are countries filled with them that they can claim and use for their agenda

Okay so this is kind of weird, but the letter "J" is a pretty modern invention, so most ancient people we know with a "J" really had a "Y" sound.

So, in modern English, "Yakub" (assuming that's the original wizards name [assuming there is a wizard who created people]), would translate to "Jacob".

And as we all know, Jacob is the father of the Jewish people, and was known to his own people as "Isreal", who fathered 12 children, also known as the 12 tribes of Isreal.

So if my understanding of the Nation of Islam is correct, a man named Jacob enginered a race of his own chosen people, designed to be deceitful and lie as successfully as possible. He then instructed His people to lie their way into positions of power and seize control of Civilization.......

>queen

Thank you for this. No one denies there were black dynasties in Ancient Egypt but the majority were as you described; non-white but also not black.

lurk moar fag

You be thinking should think "this upstanding African individual dindu nuffin'" when you pass blacks on the street

Also "oh shit better be on my good goy behaviour" when you spot a Jew

That's a really good question....

>They didn't have them together. It doesn't have a uterus or ovaries....

They ARE involved in human trafficking, that's what this user ment >Comet, deals with pizzagate

Minoans aren't Egyptians. In any event, Minoans weren't black either.

Haven't they attempted to do DNA studies and found there's very little difference between ancient Egyptians and modern Egyptians?

So much for "science is always right!"